Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blâme FH for that question
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I'll bite... and I'll probably regret doing so but I need the distraction cause one of my colleagues is getting on my nerves with his radio -- I have turned on The Da Vinci Code soundtrack to tune him out for now. Also, can I be a knight protecting the royal bloodline please?

Anywho...

We certainly need some background here, and we should start with the Temple Institute and their mission for existing in the first place.

As most people have guessed by now they are an Israelean group, based in Jerusalem. Their primary goal is to build the third temple, and they'll stop at nothing to proof they have every right to do so, ignoring that which does not fit into their narrative, I suspect.

They also want to re-introduce animal sacrifice -- in particular a sort of cow. *shrug* Apparently its blood is needed to cleanse all humans who wish to ascend the temple mount.
      This special *cow* is known as a RED Heifer. It is completely reddish in color, including its ears, nose, and hooves. If it gets 2 white hairs on any part of its body, it becomes disqualified. I think even ONE white hair strand disqualifies it, too. The RED coloring represents the RED color of blood... no white cells...just ALL RED, which is why it is known as the ultimate "blood sacrifice". Nothing special about it, except that it is *rare* to find one entirely all RED. Experts have been trying to get a perfect Red Heifer since the 1990's... so, this is a continuous search process.

*I think* the Red Heifer's purpose was to purify the people who rebelled against Moses and against "the Lord their God" when they partied hard making the "golden calf" and were seen to be dancing to their new pagan idol, instead of the *Almighty* Lord above! The living Red Heifer's sacrifice was a complete, consuming sacrifice, because it was God's (demanding) reaction response to the disobedience of the people. It is also believed that the reddish/auburn color of the heifer, when its "hair" glistens in the sun with a dazzling, reddish-golden hue, and appears similar in coloring to the golden calf the Hebrews created--as their own rebellious response, when they didn't believe Moses would return from going up the mountain...where he was conversing with the LORD God (who's presence was hidden in the visible pillar of fire by night, cloud by day)--this "sacrifice" is a complete, living atonement to the substitute (pagan) idol, which the people created from their own hands. I don't think it has anything to do with walking on Jerusalem's Temple Mount, but everything to do with being forgiven and purified in the sight of a Holy and "Just" (justice judging) God. Yom Kippur occurs once a year, and this is part of the atonement ritual for Yom Kippur "to cover their sins" and can be accomplished to purify ALL of the people wherever they are on earth (not just in Israel).

Anywho... I'm expecting this next heifer event to either be revealed within these next 3 years, or God will again move the timetable, and make everyone wait for another Red Heifer to be born. This is a significant event in the history of (Jewish) Israel. It is something the religious Jews strongly believe needs to be accomplished in order for them to move forward, for Messiah to come, because all Temple things are believed to be necessarily ready for Messiah to come and *save* and bless the people... thus, the entire world will also be saved and blessed during this same, approximate time frame.

Currently, we have to wait a few years now before we hear if one of the existing red heifers succeeds at becoming the Next "ashes" for Yom Kippur, etc. It's so sad seeing these heifer calves and realizing its ONLY purpose to be alive is to be turned into a "complete burnt offering" for Holy Temple rituals to *purify* the people.
      And BTW, these heifers are NOT an actual RED-red, but a beautiful Auburn color. My cat had deep auburn colored fur... it's sort of a deep "strawberry blonde" when the sun shines on it. Stunningly beautiful coloring...

There are several Red Heifer calves currently in existence. They are being monitored as qualified candidates to become the next "ashes of the Red Heifer". The ashes are used at Yom Kippur, and (I think also) sprinkled on the seat of the Ark in the Holy of Holies.

...So, here's the question of the millenium---what were the priests sprinkling in the 2nd Temple, if the ARK was NOT there? The floor? or just skipping those steps and pretending they were doing something important? 2 Maccabees 2:1-8 records that Jeremiah had the Ark hidden away (nearby, but well hidden away so that NO one found it during the 2nd Temple time era), along with the Temple Menorah and a few other sacred items.

BTW, the original "ashes of the Red Heifer" have never been found. According to the story, Nine red heifers were sacrificed since the time of Moses, and each one was added to the mixture of the previous heifer's ashes. The container with the original ashes was NEVER found. So... the Temple Institute worked around *that* little problem by seeking out a new heifer and starting up a whole new series of "ashes" to be used in future Temple rituals.

This the "boat" shape you're referring to:
      Yep. But you probably haven't seen the underground images from the echo tests.
      It's a BOAT underneath that shape. It even has a double hulled bottom with timber supports at regular intervals. And I'm being detailed here for a reason! A single pointed bottom is unstable in the water. However, a double hulled bottom (supporting each side) helps to stablize the boat in rough waters. I know this, because my parents had a double hulled boat after they ditched the single-pointed hull row-boat! TBH, I felt safer in the double hulled boat than the tipsy row-boat, especially when we all leaned over to the one side...yikes! A triple (pointed) hulled bottom supposedly provides more strength, but apparently God decided Noah only needed a double hulled Ark-Ship.

Anywho... the video I saw contains the full image of this "ship"-shape in the latest 3-D imaging program with a coded coloring contrast (to separate it from the dirt of the earth)----the video has a run time of 58:30 min/sec long, and video was published on May 3, 2019 (Video by: A Rood Awakening! (a Michael Rood production)). The images were shown near the end of the video, but it's too long to watch for most of you folks here...

I sat thru the whole video and wrote/broke down the min/sec for my family to view it (the actual big reveal)... and was requested by someone at Church who was highly interested in seeing it too (and I wasn't expected a return request from that person, because he is a devout/hard-core Christian... he teaches Sunday School, too). He was impressed!

And actually, it was the Noah's Ark videos by different people that led my curiosity into looking at some of Ron Wyatt's other videos.

He's an Indiana Jones wannabe... or was, since he died.
      No he wasn't (a *wannabe). *Not* even close to it. Some comments (probably by the *trolls*) at the end of the videos claimed they fell asleep listening to him. Indiana Jones had more emotion in his speeches. The only time Ron really went emotional was when he revealed to the technicians "who's blood sample" he had them test.
      Ron's personality was extremely reserved and quiet in most of his speeches. Methodical to a point, so if you weren't interested to begin with, he's lose you (to a wandering mind hopping off to somewhere else) while explaining what he was doing. That was my impression, anyway.

Oh god... He's attached to the Scofield Biblical Institute and Theological Seminary...

Great source... especially when you read their doctrine page...
      Oh you poor dear! Too hard-core spiritual for anyone not interested in genuine article Christian things...

I feel like I've landed smack in the middle of the Da Vinci Code itself.

Well, I did say I wanted to be a knight protecting the royal bloodline -- the sangreal -- most commonly known as the holy grail.
      I'm not sure even the Catholic Church knows what the Holy Grail is. It is either a piece of the ROBE cloth Jesus wore during His whipping (because it contains His own blood stained on it) or it's the cup Jesus drank from at His last Passover meal.

Oh... the Da Vinci code (especially the end reveal) was too mild and mellow in contrast to the "Angels and Demons" series music. Angels and Demons has a very intense and powerfully scored music, especially the segment from the "Illuminati" movie (especially starting at 2:00 to 8:02 min/sec sequence...see below in spoiler space).
      Well, here is a little *awesome* treat for ears that like this sort of *music* stuff...
      Sean Hannity keeps playing segments of it on his radio show... makes me laugh every time he does it...OMG!!! the world is gonna end!!! too funny!

Spoiler:
      NOTE... might have commercials prior to soundtrack...

link here to Angels and Demons "Illuminati" music clip snippet

Enjoy...
      I've been listening to this music while typing up this post. LOL...
      Last edited by SGalisa; 03 July 2019, 11:07 PM. Reason: added info; fixed typos

Comment

Chaka, you might be interested in looking into Saint Augustine of Hippo. He was originally a Manicheist (a religion from the east whose relation to Christianity is similar to that of Islam. They believe in Jesus as well as a few others with some quasi Gnostic beliefs and didn't use the Bible. Basically they believed that the Bible is problematic and that they were the culmination and completion of Christianity and saw Mani as the final of three major figures of which Jesus was the second...sound familiar?). He developed writings to refute Manicheism in favor of Catholicism when he converted. One of the theologies he developed that contained aspects of Manicheism is that of Original Sin. That's an example of a concept from another religion being repurposed in order to refute that religion.

There's another group of middle ages Christians of which I can't recall right now. It's been awhile since I read up on them. If I find them down the road I'll share. Basically it's a line of belief that there is a higher truth within Christianity and other religions also contain fragments of this truth. Something along those lines.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          I hold the view that the Bible in parts and as a whole is multigenerational. By that I mean is that the words written, were written in such a fashion through divine inspiration to hold meaning for each generation. If we take a purely futurist interpretation, then that section of scripture becomes meaningless for more than nineteen hundred years. For it to hold meaning across time, it can't be futurist. Ditto for Revelations.

Otherwise, if Revelations only has meaning for the last generations of believers, then why not simply send a Prophet or an Apostle during or right before the end times to prophesize? The most logical answer is that the need for sharing those prophecies was Preterist and the need for recording all of revelations was multigenerational in nature.

So the generation is both the primitive church in a Preterist sense, and God's people in the "genos" sense.
          Okay... I have no problem with it being multi-generational. Every generation was looking forward to the "return" of Christ/Messiah, Jesus... The Bible was deliberately written that way to prevent slackers from falling into apathy, especially if they *knew* Messiah would show up for another 2000 or so years.

Both the Ark and the Ark of the Covenant remain lost. Anything beyond that is in the category of conspiracy theories, hoaxes, and misplaced focus. You keep pointing to obscure sources, obscure people (known for their lies) and third hand accounts that are vague at best.
          aretood2, then tell that to the People who live in Turkey. I did my homework... I got info from a several different videos of the same content and context.
          Here are the Noah's Ark discovery details I jotted down from the following--
          "Drone Flying Over the REAL Noah's Ark" (17:04 minutes:sec)
          Spoiler:
          "Drone Flying Over the REAL Noah's Ark"
          Michael Kelly
          Published on Nov 14, 2016

BIG notes on above video, which I think I got my notes combined with another two videos as well.

This boat/ship shape is NOT on the actual Mount Ararat. It resides within view of Mount Ararat with a valley between the ship and the other "Noah's Ark" on Mount Ararat tour. So, given these details, the ship/ark resides on the "Mountains of Ararat" (it's a regional name thing for that area...)

* Exactly as noted in Genesis 8:4 of the Bible, "the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat" (that is plural, NOT singular on THE mountaintop of Ararat itself, so it might be seen jutting outward that way; but is more in a flatter plain of some valley-like area wedged in between the higher snow covered surrounding mountains...

* Nearby town (English translation means) is known as the ("Village of Eight" or) "Valley of Eight". Weird coincidence there! hmmmm. How many people were on Noah's Ark? Eight...

* Note... no large trees in surrounding area have been known to grow there. Even the Turkish people in the area believe this site IS the actual Noah's ark vessel..!

* Many of the largest anchor stones found in the world that were used are located nearby, I think down the road in the valley below. Highly visible in video. It was believed these Anchor stones were used to steady the Ark-Ship (to keep it in one spot, like our little lake boat anchors do). (my thoughts... Maybe also for fishing for food in the water, or when Noah sent the dove out to find land..?)

* Looks like dirt that either pushed up against the original structure or got blown up there over thousands of years of drifting soil. Some of the side and center appears to have the shape of what is believed to be how the Ark-Ship was designed, even tho there is an anomaly on the one side and on top of the mound. Perhaps the side pieces got removed to build the little "town" Noah made for his family. And the remaining pieces got covered over by the dirt, which now encases what is left underneath the now softened jagged edges of timber sticking up out of the ground.

*** Why would a giant (ship) boat-like structure be sitting on top of a dry mountain, not even near a large enough body of water, as viewed today...? How did the wood get into the rooms that were found underground? (There were other research teams who went into certain chambers inside... Wood inside the "ship" shape is petrified yet less than 7000 years old?)

There are a host of very powerful and very influential parties who would be heavily invested in not just the discovery of these two things, but their public discovery....
          Ummm. Yeah. Fortunately, for thousands of years, the Turkish people have protected the suspected location and the 2nd location from being torn apart by wreckless and greedy looters.

Currently, the Turkish gov't granted (approved) access (with the proper permits) to a team of selected people to dig the dirt out of the surrounding "boat-shape". They (the Turkish gov't and the group going on the "dig") are all trying to figure out if this indeed IS a very large ship, and what it actually looked like. There is a huge rock-shape that also destroyed the right side in the middle (facing the bow, which is downhill...stern is behind and uphill). Somehow, when the waters receeded, the (ark)ship slid down the mountain but crashed into a humongous rock that broke its right side. *That* is why there is an anomaly -- causing a distortion in the shape.

By permission of Turkish officials (and there is a video of this as well), there was a hole drilled into a certain side, and what came out of it seemed to reveal being a garbage dump for animal debris and other garbage. This hole was never opened prior... so how in creation did "something like" a fiber optic tube end up about 3 feet inside the ship? We're talking about this "shape" having thousands of years of dirt literally blown against this thing. Was Technology prior to the flood was that highly *advanced*??! Fiber optics weren't known to us, prior the 20th century, AFAIK.

Fascinating stuff... TBC.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
            *** Why would a giant (ship) boat-like structure be sitting on top of a dry mountain, not even near a large enough body of water, as viewed today...? How did the wood get into the rooms that were found underground? (There were other research teams who went into certain chambers inside... Wood inside the "ship" shape is petrified yet less than 7000 years old?)
            Ancient civilizations used floats made of natural materials at hand to move huge slab of stones from the mountain tops. Channels were dug and water was diverted to create a slide of water and carry the slabs using flotation.

As far as archeology goes the most ancient we know of in the Americas were the predecessors of the Maya: the people of Lake Titicaca (forget their name). As a matter of fact the Maya's thought they were the firstborn, the first creation of their Gods, until they met those people and then they changed their lore accordingly.

This is how every single ancient civilizations moved huge stones, including the Egyptians.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              The hammer of Witches in the common parlance.
              The Latin title is cooler.
              It's on my to-read list. A colleague of mine has a copy.

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              Boiled in mail or burned to the stake?
              Burned at the stake was a rather popular method of execution.

This special *cow* is known as a RED Heifer. It is completely reddish in color, including its ears, nose, and hooves. If it gets 2 white hairs on any part of its body, it becomes disqualified. I think even ONE white hair strand disqualifies it, too.
              Hence why the article I read stated that the Temple Institute wants to genetically modify their own Heifer.

There are several Red Heifer calves currently in existence. They are being monitored as qualified candidates to become the next "ashes of the Red Heifer".
              Rather amusing how eager you are about animal sacrifices.

BTW, the original "ashes of the Red Heifer" have never been found.
              And never will as ashes don't generally survive unless they are gathered in a pot, which then has to survive in on piece or at least a piece which came in contact with the ashes.

Fire traces are black spots in sediments but the fire would have had too be really intense to have left a trace, like the Pompeii of Britain for example. A small town ravaged by fire, then covered in silt and thereby perfectly preserved.

Yep. But you probably haven't seen the underground images from the echo tests.
              Thought you were referring to that geological area.

Thus, I can therefor lead you to where it is utterly debunked...

Noah's Ark Discovery

The initial investigation of the site found no evidence of an ark and reported that the object of interest appeared to be nothing more than a natural formation, but a number of scientific-sounding articles nonetheless still tout findings supported by “visual evidence,” “ground-penetrating radar” and laboratory analysis of “artifacts retrieved from the ark” as documenting the presence of Noah’s ark at the Durupinar site. However,
              geologists from Andrew A. Snelling of Answers in Genesis to Lorence G. Collins of California State University Northridge’s Department of Geological Sciences have debunked the notion of Durupinar site as containing anything more than a completely natural geologic rock formation. The former, particularly, has published a point-by-point refutation of numerous claims made about the site.

Beware the Lorence Collins link leads to a geological survey report with references, bibliographies and resources so it might be a bit intimidating for anyone believing in pseudo-science and/or conspiricy theories.

Sidenote: the ground penetrating radar image of my previous post was in fact a boat, by the way, buried some 50 centimeters below the surface in a Norwegian field. A remarkably well preserved viking ship.

No he wasn't (a *wannabe).
              He was a wannabe. Indiana Jones characters are only out for adventure and sensational finds that may or may not exist, like the fountain of youth, or the mythical city of Atlantis, or Noah's ark.

He had no grasp of basic archaeology. No grasp of the proper methodology, and he all he was looking for was proof that he was right, or that the bible was right. A sensational find would put his name next to Carter finding Tut's tomb, Petrie and his methods to date pottery, Ballard finding Titanic (by accident no less), ...

Oh you poor dear! Too hard-core spiritual for anyone not interested in genuine article Christian things...
              I have no problem with doctrine but I have a problem with one source who won't be able to accept he might be wrong when doctrine dictates he should be right.

I'm missing the peer reviews from independant sources (which debunk everything you believe to be true so cannot be trusted by a rule).

I'm not sure even the Catholic Church knows what the Holy Grail is. It is either a piece of the ROBE cloth Jesus wore during His whipping (because it contains His own blood stained on it) or it's the cup Jesus drank from at His last Passover meal.
              "The Holy Grail first appears in a written text in Chrétien de Troyes's Old French verse romance, the Conte del Graal ('Story of the Grail'), or Perceval, of c.1180. During the next 50 years several works, both in verse and prose, were written although the story, and the principal character, vary from one work to another. In France this process culminated in a cycle of five prose romances telling the history of the Grail from the Crucifixion to the death of Arthur. The Old French romances were translated into other European languages. Among these other versions two stand out: Wolfram von Eschenbach's Parzifal (early 13th century) and Sir Thomas Malory's Morte Darthur (late 15th century)."

Source: The Quest For The Holy Grail - British Library

Oh... the Da Vinci code (especially the end reveal) was too mild and mellow...
              The book's ending is different and I don't know why they didn't end it the same.

But who cares, Audrey is amazing...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So, what you are saying FH, is someone should watch more Time Team, rather than conspiracy YT vids?
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I don't know man Roody-Mike deserves our respect and I think you're being Rood.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

So, what you are saying FH, is someone should watch more Time Team, rather than conspiracy YT vids?
                    I'm unfamiliar with Time Team, sorry, but from what I can find on google... yes, supplement those conspiricy theories with episodes of Time Team.

I saw what you did there.

Comment

time team is an aecheological show, been around for some 20 years now.
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

time team is an aecheological show, been around for some 20 years now.
                        I saw.

The name itself I vaguely recognize, but the show itself I've never seen, or maybe bits of it and never realized I was watching it.

Comment

...It took me a while to see the joke while I was watching these videos, but *Roody-Mike* certainly has a sense of humor with his name. He's also hilarious to listen to. Sounds just like some of the people and situations I've encountered when "God" goes to work in some of the most unbelievably and entertaining ways!

Even Michael's story on how he *met* Ron Wyatt to begin with was *OMG...! Yep....yeah, surrrrre.* He was both amazed and super skeptical at the series of events that occurred that *inspired* him to meet up with Ron Wyatt. 20 plus minutes of *Too funny* (God in action moving events) and Michael's facial expressions basically spoke volumes of nearly jaw-dropping (skeptically funny) "Whaaaaat?? ...Oh Really???!" hmmmm.

He was a wannabe. Indiana Jones characters are only out for adventure and sensational finds that may or may not exist, like the fountain of youth, or the mythical city of Atlantis, or Noah's ark.

He had no grasp of basic archaeology. No grasp of the proper methodology, and he all he was looking for was proof that he was right, or that the bible was right. A sensational find would put his name next to Carter finding Tut's tomb, Petrie and his methods to date pottery, Ballard finding Titanic (by accident no less), ...
                          Which is *why* I said the archaeological community refuses to accept ANY of his research. Just plain, flat-out no, with SNOPES *cough* backing up the rejections.

Again.. No. He never sought fame for his research and even walked away a few times. Originally, he wasn't even seeking to look for the Ark. He only decided to look into it, because he had suffered from a really bad sunburn and I think his feet were swelling up, too. So, he took a few days to rest, and got involved in a conversation with someone in the area that for no reason whatsoever, led to (discussing) the Ark of the Covenant.

Plus, it took him years to excavate the Ark(s) from his own finances/sources. The fact that he felt the Ark on Mount Moriah should stay underground was puzzling to me, until I heard his *other* story about his encounter with the "guardians" of the Ark. Oooooooooooo. That, and the other weird things that happened put a very strange twist on explaining why the matter (and any evidence for it) stayed underground.

So, the "debunking" you (FH) mentioned doesn't explain about the 6 guys that went in to retrieve the Ark (exactly where Ron told the Israeli authorities in control of the situation), and those men died from a sudden brain stroke just a short distance away from the chamber and object itself. This incident was noted on the videos that the mysterious deaths were in the news in Israel or surrounding regional areas. That one is a hard sell. So, it got ignored to disappear off the pages of time, and *bury it* so to speak...

Call these events whatever you want, but the more interested people believed it was God's way of keeping the Ark hidden, until the "appointed time" occurs on God's time clock calendar, not ours.

more later...

Comment

Ancient civilizations used floats made of natural materials at hand to move huge slab of stones from the mountain tops. Channels were dug and water was diverted to create a slide of water and carry the slabs using flotation.

As far as archeology goes the most ancient we know of in the Americas were the predecessors of the Maya: the people of Lake Titicaca (forget their name). As a matter of fact the Maya's thought they were the firstborn, the first creation of their Gods, until they met those people and then they changed their lore accordingly.

This is how every single ancient civilizations moved huge stones, including the Egyptians.
                            Problem with that explanation is that it doesn't explain WHY a huge ocean-sized SHIP...approximately the size of a modern air-craft navy carrier (which is *huge*!), now containing petrified wood is sitting wedged into a rural mountainside when there is literally NOTHING up there of significant interest to anyone. Deliberately hiking up a mountain to deliberately start Farming at approximately 17,000 feet in elevation high...? (Actually, the NAMI research team claims the boat-shape object they found is approximately 12,000-ft. elevation above sea level in elevation.)
                            Riiiiiiiiiiight. It's on a volcanic hill valley, too, where nothing was growing. That takes a lot more *faith* to believe the people residing up there deliberately did so on purpose... what?? ...to be hermits?

BTW, an astronaut guy from NASA heard about the Noah's Ark project, and managed to get involved with testing some of the materials found in or nearby the Turkish Ark-Ship on the "mountains of Ararat". What the test results showed was metalurgy (alchemy?) of mixing (I think) titanium to reinforce with steel into some of the metal items holding the "ship" together. Aluminum was also found in what was believed to be a "washer" that went with a rivet. If the next sentence is true, then how could Noah's Ark building team *know* how to extract enough aluminum from the soil or rocks to melt down and shape into hardware used in actual building construction?

According to the research,
                            "Aluminium is never found in its pure form, in nature, it is entirely a man-made metal." How could such knowledge exist, when mankind was declared as too primitive in those ancient days to figure out how to live beyond mere cave dwellings...? I mean, we're talking "in the days of Noah" here... not further down the line into historic civilizations and empires that have all sorts of *evidence* for their existence.

Too many details kept popping up that brought up more questions than answers. Those people who couldn't reasonably answer the questions dismissed everything as a wild hoax.

Plus, I heard that the other Noah's Ark tour groups on the "greater" Mount Ararat in the (visual sight) distance were getting jealous... because they were potentially seeing their profits vanishing IF the news location was definitely TRUE. So, some miscreants came over to Ron's work site and sabotaged some of the work efforts while Ron's team was trying to take the measurements, and overnight these *people* stole some of the team's stuff, when just wrecking it didn't stop the team from continuing. It's all on video.

Hence why the article I read stated that the Temple Institute wants to genetically modify their own Heifer.
                            Oooops! Never heard that one yet, and I've been following their FB site for months (years for their main website)... However, IF true, then that would be a BIG NO-NO!!! in "God's eyes"... man taking things into man's own hands, because s/he lacks the *faith* that an "Almighty God" can work this out as an amazing event... We've seen how well that worked out between Sarah and Abraham, and Sarah convincing Abraham to get Hagar pregnant instead, because Sarah lacked *faith* that she would conceive Isaac later.

However... if this genetic modification DOES occur, then it would explain why all of the Hoo-hah ruckus will occur during the "Great Tribulation" years. God's punishment upon the "religious" would be justified from having a lack of true *faith*.

Sidenote: the ground penetrating radar image of my previous post was in fact a boat, by the way, buried some 50 centimeters below the surface in a Norwegian field. A remarkably well preserved viking ship.
                            ummmm. This particular "boat" currently residing on the "mountains of Ararat" is estimated to be the size of a 20th century modern sea-bearing, air-craft carrier... plus, it's measurements match up with the Biblical description, except for where the boulder/rock tore it out of shape on its right side.

I have no problem with doctrine but I have a problem with one source who won't be able to accept he might be wrong when doctrine dictates he should be right.

I'm missing the peer reviews from independant sources (which debunk everything you believe to be true so cannot be trusted by a rule).
                            "God" doesn't *need* peer reviews to support His handiwork. The universe stands upon its own evidence. What the people believe and dispute over is their issue... more on Noah's Ark later...

Thought you were referring to that geological area.

Thus, I can therefor lead you to where it is utterly debunked...
                            And I still say, "sure..." I've seen other evidence/stories.
                            Here is one article...
                            "Is Noah’s Ark on Mount Ararat?"
                            by Dr. Andrew A. Snelling, May 1, 2017

Lots of interesting photos in there. The article itself is negative in trying to disprove the *research* presented on the "mountains of Ararat" tho. Also, I don't know what the tours on the main "greater" Ararat mountain are showing but that top picture is certainly intriguing (is it "real"??? it looks real, but... not a practical location for starting a new home abode community).

The better (imaging) data only recently came in just a few months ago. I found a link that describes the data found, and shows some very impressive images, enough that, IMO, a person would have to have a really HARD (cold) heart to pass it off as sheer nonsense. Needs further investigation.

Anywho (for *everyone* reading this)...
                            Thought I wasn't going to be able to do this, but found a link to the latest 3-D images of the underground, high resonance echo/sonar (whatever it's called) of Noah's Ark on the lesser sized "mountains of Ararat" area.

Spoiler:
                            "THE RESULTS OF THE SUBSURFACE IMAGING PROJECT OF NOAH’S ARK"

Images in #figures 33-36 show a partial view of the double hull on the one side. It is clearly a DOUBLE hulled bottom. Can't see that, then (generic!) you're blind and don't know how ship hulls are constructed.

I spent hours... even days... watching, re-watching, and staring at various pieces of the video that originally showed these images and explained the various details behind what was found, and analyzed (high-tech equipment tested, etc). I was *awestruck* and overwhelmed not only by what the images were showing, but the details of imaging how life on that "boat" (SHIP) must have been. I actually saw the replica Noah's Ark in Kentucky before I even knew these other videos existed.

Top image is the MAIN image (the *big reveal* so to speak)... and basically caused a jaw-dropper reaction to everyone who has since seen it! It is also in another background color, and shows something clearly holding the boat in place underneath (that it was part of a building ramp system, or maybe part of the anchor stones to balance the vessel..?). Plus, these images shows the boat's actual shape (in some *amazing* details) and any deterioration that possibly occurred over the centuries... pieces sinking into the earth... Of course, an earlier expedition by a different search team went in an blew up part of the front to gain entrance into whatever was hiding underneath. The explosions caused major damage, and also caused the Turkish gov't to put an immediate STOP for other teams to go up and investigate this *thing*. THAT is a major reason why nothing has been done over the recent decades.

It took Ron Wyatt's team a whole bunch of proverbial "political hoops to jump thru" to get the Turkish gov't to grant access to finding a different way to research the "object" without disturbing the underground soil that might cause further damage or decay. The Turkish gov't is VERY strict about protecting this particular piece of property...

It DOES have a double hulled bottom with timber supports at regular intervals. Looks very similar to the replica Ark in Kentucky, USA in other details too. So, I wondered if the guy (Ken Ham) in Kentucky got his data and building ideas inside the various exhibits from the Ark in Turkey.

Trust me, the replica is based on the FULL-sized "Biblical" measurements version. This wasn't a short walk thru some *tiny* house-boat vessel. To actually see everything in detail and absorb it, it might take 2 days. We crammed our visit into 5 to 7 hours, and still did NOT see everything that was actually there. We (hubby, myself and our 2 friends who *really, really* wanted to go there...) also rented scooters to go up the ramps from floor to floor (in the Kentucky, replica Noah's Ark). Those scooters were well worth investing..! And TBH, I was the ONE person who didn't *want* to see it, because I thought it would be a waste of time. It wasn't. For starters, and I wouldn't admit it openly ...I clammed up like a sea shell! ---- The (middle eastern type of) music literally drew me in... Okay... (but internally I still balked at feeling that I didn't need to see what someone else's imagination thought of HOW Noah survived on this vessel for over half a year or more)... hmmmm... except I didn't tell anyone until AFTER we were done. Oh my... then they all laughed at my balking and ultimate turnaround reactions.

Problem for me was (my own) believing by *faith*, so I never even thought about what happened while the Ark-Ship was tossing about ON the choppy waters, or how Noah and his family managed to survive and feed the critters while inside the Ark, or how they began to live outside of the Ark and start repopulating the earth, etc. These sorts of details might bother other people to even *think* about... because there is so much more involved than just a simple... *vacation* on a BIG boat! They literally had to take with them everything they might ever NEEDed for food, clothing AND tools... so they also took whatever limited knowledge they were able to pack into that vessel to move on with life somewhere else on earth, because the earth would be devastated with nothing left, but a disaster zone for living conditions -- IF the world-wide FLOOD event actually occurred. Bye-bye dinosaurs, too...

Additional note----my biggest gripe with the NZ ark-scans is what the owner posted at the end of his web page about the "Trinity" belief... and FH might like this (O.O) ...it basically denounces the traditional Church for its beliefs in a "triune" God-head persona... and attributes that originating with pagan "Baal" worship... hmmmm. So, is that where these rumors came from...? No wonder why my cousins are quarreling with each other... one is a 7th-Day Adventist (Saturday worship)... the other is Methodist (Sunday services are okay ---- and being forced to work on Sundays was not always a *choice*, but a financial necessity). Been raised that way her entire life, soooooooooooo....?
                            Last edited by SGalisa; 04 July 2019, 06:10 PM. Reason: added info; fix typos!

Comment

SGAlisa -- an afterthought I had after my first reply... about excavating or moving large objects...

Abu Simbel in Egypt, an ancient Egyptian temple complex, was physically moved from its original location to where it is today, when it would have otherwise been forever lost by an artificial lake from the Aswan dam.
                              And the temple was LITERALLY carved out of the rock it was build in.

This temple, right here:

ABU SIMBEL - THE SALVAGING OF THE TEMPLES, MAN AND TECHNOLOGY

More recently the Turkish government (yes, that same country your quacks hail to be the country of Noah's little boat), moved an entire shrine to save it from, yet again, the artificial lake from the Ilisu Dam.

550-year-old shrine moved before being inundated in Turkey’s Hasankeyf

They have moved literal temples to other locations, so moving a little "boat" would literally be not an issue with modern day technologies.

And I just remember another example... Mithras temple remains in the center of London:

London Mithraeum

Reconstructed Roman Temple of Mithras opens to public in London

It used to be displayed in a car park. It's current location is its original site, underneath the Bloomberg building where you can visit it in the basement of the building.

----

Your other replies, I'll reply to later.
                              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 05 July 2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

I saw.

The name itself I vaguely recognize, but the show itself I've never seen, or maybe bits of it and never realized I was watching it.
                                *sings "Let's Do The Time Warp Again" from Rocky Horror Picture Show*

Comment

Working...
                                X