No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never gave the show a chane either, until a friend of mine showed me that end of season three clip and my jaw just went completely slack and I said "I want pictures now" and been looking ever since, sadly I only found four really good and clear behind the scenes shots {most of the shots though have camera and behind the scenes stuff in the way}

Now then; after being without a mouse for one day; I am back in the game!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yea, I got the OUAT images from Screencapped.net. They have Episode stills, promotional images, and screencaps for their tv shows. It's one of the main places I go for large images. Here is the url for OUAT
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Its not connecting for me >.< According to my network info, the site might be underheavy load, because its not loading, just going to a timed out page. However, I have the ep on my parents cable providers website, so I can get some shots, I hope, off there. {So many drop dead pretty close ups!! }

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yea, I just saw that they had to do some maintenance and will be up within the hour, so you'll be able to get them then And I definitely agree!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Yea, I just saw that they had to do some maintenance and will be up within the hour, so you'll be able to get them then And I definitely agree!
            Its the EYES dangit! I need a closeup of her EYES!! *spazzes madly*

I'm writing a crossover fanfic called Frozen Memories; and it is focused on Queen Elsa retaking her kingdom from Templar enemies {for example the Dork of Weasltown and Prince Hans} So far so good

At the very end of my storyline she masters here icey powers, and in doing so she pretty much becomes the female version of Old Man Winter; and her eyes take on a snowflake pattern {seeable upclose; but not noticable from far away}

Question concerning Screencapped; do they get the screenshots of new shows ? Like say the next day after new episodes air or during a livestreaming of the episodes as they air ?

Comment

Even if Renner did break my heart.

Autumn...

Comment

Are these somewhat fall-ish?

Comment

Thanks, JadedWraith for explaining how you changed the white t-shirt Gedeon is wearing in the photo and for changing it for me. I shall try and have a go myself.

Wonderful artworks, JadedWraith, Fangirl, Glitch33 and Yamiinsane.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Its the EYES dangit! I need a closeup of her EYES!! *spazzes madly*

I'm writing a crossover fanfic called Frozen Memories; and it is focused on Queen Elsa retaking her kingdom from Templar enemies {for example the Dork of Weasltown and Prince Hans} So far so good

At the very end of my storyline she masters here icey powers, and in doing so she pretty much becomes the female version of Old Man Winter; and her eyes take on a snowflake pattern {seeable upclose; but not noticable from far away}

Question concerning Screencapped; do they get the screenshots of new shows ? Like say the next day after new episodes air or during a livestreaming of the episodes as they air ?
                    Awesome! I have yet to look into OUAT fanfiction or Frozen (Since I haven't watched the movie yet ) But I still can't wait to read it.

About Screencapped: It appears that they do have next day caps in 720p/1080p. Though if it's not up next day it will definitely be up within a week.

Fangirl: Those are awesome! Great job

Thanks Stargate78fan
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

And sadly Screencapped is still offline, for a time I was getting a 522 error {connection timeout} and for a few minutes I was merely getting a 502 page, and now I am just getting a internet serval 500 error.... Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        And sadly Screencapped is still offline, for a time I was getting a 522 error {connection timeout} and for a few minutes I was merely getting a 502 page, and now I am just getting a internet serval 500 error.... Hmmm
                        Sorry it took so long for me to get back but Screencapped is back up so you can go through and get all the images that you want!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Sorry it took so long for me to get back but Screencapped is back up so you can go through and get all the images that you want!
                          I'm doing that now; oh and I found you on deviantART too {even watched ya!}

Man so many PRETTY closeups, too hard to pick just one...... HECK WITH IT I'M GONNA SAVE THEM ALL AND THEN PICK AND CHOOSE! *is now quite happy *

Comment

Lots of lovely autumny art Here's one from me:

Why yes, I am just getting into Fringe... Just got to the end of season two
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm so sorry that I have been AWOL. Lately. The first six weeks of school is done... grades due Friday, then maybe I'll get my life back...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Lots of lovely autumny art Here's one from me:

Why yes, I am just getting into Fringe... Just got to the end of season two
                                Fringe is on my "to watch" list. And that piece is exquisite!
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X