Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Thanks JW and Jumble!
    No, thank you for the pretty. Oh and that new Regina sig/avi is a sight.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm really going to try to do something this week. I've been working like a fiend for the past 11 weeks since school started and have done virtually no art. I did put something together tonight to go into my 2015 calendar. http://fav.me/d85bmym
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I am the same with my closets and dressers. Does that count?
        Me too

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        I'm really going to try to do something this week. I've been working like a fiend for the past 11 weeks since school started and have done virtually no art. I did put something together tonight to go into my 2015 calendar. http://fav.me/d85bmym
        That's beautiful Nola

Comment

I forgot to comment: Nola that is so beautiful. I love Autumn.

I'm on a weird mood lately and consequently, arties come out a bit weird as well:

here is my "chocolaty" ode to Joy ( move over Beethoven )

It had a much more complicated initial version but edited to this one because, with some much stuff there, there was no concept of "empty or emptier" space. Ah, I almost forgot: textures by Nolamom and Yamiinsane.
          sigpic

Comment

It turned out great JW - I'll probably end up doing the same, making something then taking half of it out

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              It turned out great JW - I'll probably end up doing the same, making something then taking half of it out
              Awww Thanks! If you guys are curious the finished initial one is here

Spoiler:

I like it too...but it doesn't really say negative space. At least in my mind, it doesn't.
              sigpic

Comment

It's beautiful JW, it must have been hard to take out the lovely boat scene

Comment

It's beautiful JW, it must have been hard to take out the lovely boat scene
                  Honestly, it was. ( do you want the pic?) But I don't hate the "simpler" version. It's just a "different animal", I guess.

Oh, and the piece started with a magenta colour scheme. How it ended up brown and old looking is another mystery...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you

It never ceases to amaze me how things turn out totally different from one's first intention - I think artwork just has a mind of its own

Comment

Thank you

It never ceases to amaze me how things turn out totally different from one's first intention - I think artwork just has a mind of its own
                      I couldn't agree more. It's a out of body experience of sorts.
                      sigpic

Comment

I actually had time to make art!!!

Here's my try at negative space. Not sure if I achieved it or not.

Comment

STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

http://sta.sh/0xs67tisf4h

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I really like the delicate elegance you give your pieces, LG. That's a success, IMO.*psst: don't forget to send your entries!*

@Princess A.
                            That looks promising!
                            sigpic

Comment

@Princess A. That looks promising!
                              Thanks! I really worked on that image for some hours recently, Originally I had made it out of SIX screencaps from Screencapped.net {thanks again Yami!!!} the original shot I wanted to use was too small for my needs so I went backwards from the shot I wanted and originally when I put the image together, there was a dark banding or 'film strip' mark on her dress just below her knees in the image. So I took the completed image and updated it properly with a required shot. And so far so good.

My goal is to add some more snowflakes, and also a pair of wings!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I really like the delicate elegance you give your pieces, LG. That's a success, IMO.*psst: don't forget to send your entries!*

@Princess A.
                                That looks promising!
                                Thank you, for both the general compliment and this one. I've had this pic of the Leverage crew for a couple weeks and wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

Edit: And already done. Today's a rather busy day so I sent it in last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X