Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    I'm staring on this WP for a while now and can only say: awesome work! Would you mind me asking you about the textures *puppy eyes*?
    I don't mind. Give me a few moments to get them uploaded,

Edit:

Okay, here they are.

I also used a gradient under the model image to get the transition between colors I needed, but that's based on the image you use.
    Last edited by ladygris; 02 January 2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Home from work, only had a 4 hour shift today and I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I will be around all day.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Well, I'll take this one, since it's mine and not Jumble - although understandable since it IS Martin!
      Oops! Well you did a great job on it!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      It's not exactly a map by the traditional definition, though.....

This is beautiful! And, hey, a globe is a map and a pretty cool lookin' one at that! Glad you posted it!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      So... it took me too long to post my reply and now there is more lovely art!!

RiG the map with the brother's on it is so cool. Reminds me of something from a travel show.
      Thanks. I just Googled "maps of the US" and found a great big one. Don't know if you noticed but I chose the state of Kansas to be the background because that's where Dean and Sam are from in the show.

The Renner wallpaper is gorgeous, ~lg... love the coloring!! I'm not allowed to green you, but wish I could.
      What she said!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

And Nolamom and Ladygris, and RiG, and LadygalaxyJ, Hyndara and everyone else ( I quite sure I forgot to mention a lot of you, I keep lurking and I marvel at what you all do, event when I can't comment or green you.
      You do what you can. And, hey, we'll take marveling.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I haven't had a chance to get online in a while. I work weekends and worked Christmas Eve, then it was Christmas, and then I was sick until Sunday.
      I got sick the day after Christmas. Head cold. Didn't last long though. Weird. Anyway, sorry you got sick!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I don't mind. Give me a few moments to get them uploaded,

Edit:

Okay, here they are.

<snip>

I also used a gradient under the model image to get the transition between colors I needed, but that's based on the image you use.
        Thanks!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks, RiG. And you're welcome, Hyn.

And another question: Someone asked me for a tutorial a week or so back, right around Christmas. I can't even remember who asked or which artie it was for. But, with next week being tut week, I thought I'd make up a couple now that I have time to be artsy. So, if you were the one who asked, please let me know (and what it was for).

I was just so busy I barely had time to think. And I do apologize for it taking so long.

Comment

Thanks, RiG.:
            Welcome. And I like those textures you posted. Will be snurching a few.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I've used a few of those textures before.

Comment

Um...who are we supposed to PM our entries to this week? I thought I sent in my first entry but I was wrong.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Um...who are we supposed to PM our entries to this week? I thought I sent in my first entry but I was wrong.
                  We send to Sarai.

Speaking of, can I make a suggestion? Can we put a link to the profile of the person we're supposed to send our entries to in the challenge post? It took me a roundabout way to just find Sarai's profile.....

Comment

Beautiful textures, ladygris! Love them!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

We send to Sarai.
                      Thanks lg!

Speaking of, can I make a suggestion? Can we put a link to the profile of the person we're supposed to send our entries to in the challenge post? It took me a roundabout way to just find Sarai's profile.....
                      That is a great idea!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

challenge entry

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Ahhh. Good ol' SG1. Great sig!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

yes, the classics are sometimes just the thing. had a bit of trouble constructing the star map from the SGC, but the composition turned out they way I wanted at any rate.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                              I have a question for everyone. I am looking for a font that is similar to Jack O'Neill/RDA's printing. Does anyone know of one that they think is a good match?
                              This one is pretty close Sweet Home Oklahoma

Then there are these

Lighthouse, Colors of Autumn, Christopherhand, Daniel

Hope this helps!
                              Last edited by Nolamom; 02 January 2013, 09:32 PM. Reason: add fonts
                              sigpic

Comment

We send to Sarai.

Good idea
                                Sarai isn't around as often as Josi and me, so is a lot harder to find. Of course, you could just go to 'send new message' and put 'Sarai' in the addessee box
                                Last edited by Jumble; 03 January 2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X