No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Sheppard little minx, I've tried your request too. Nola, I hope you will forgive me *puppy eyes*. It's not ... well, I knew I had this pic still on my laptop and thought it could be okay with you, no matter if the boys are in their roles or on stage together:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

that's lovely Hyn! Now the little minx will have a change of "clothes" so to speak!
      sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought, Nola

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Thanks, but the last one doesn't work. Says it was moved or deleted.
          I think I fixed hun. *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Great entries for the map challenge guys!

Tut week, huh? We'll see...

You're welcome. Sad that the show isn't as popular is it probably should be. It needs more eps per season. Maybe it's not getting enough publicity? Lord knows SPN has dealt with that. But the new head of CW is a big fan of the show so here's hoping! And, yes, keep up with SPN! New episodes return Jan 16th and that day cannot come soon enough!

Oooooh, very nice! Must snurch!

Me too! Ended way too soon. Sigh.
          Snurch away. ITA... I hadn't read any spoilers so I was floored and realized it was the end. Same with Merlin too.

Wonderful Entries Everyone..... so many lovely things to see.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Snurch away. ITA... I hadn't read any spoilers so I was floored and realized it was the end. Same with Merlin too.
            I too was floored. I didn't realize it was the last one until halfway through watching it. I was like: Oh man!

I haven't gotten back there to snurch them yet but thanks for the green light!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Thanks, but the last one doesn't work. Says it was moved or deleted.
              Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              I too was floored. I didn't realize it was the last one until halfway through watching it. I was like: Oh man!

I haven't gotten back there to snurch them yet but thanks for the green light!
              I didn't know until....
              Spoiler:
              Nate proposed and handed the reins to Parker.... shows you how clueless I was. First 15-20 mins had me going though. I was like, "NO!" WTHeck is going on!" So glad it was an awesome scam instead.

NP and YW.

Comment

A bit late to the party...but the entries are great!

And it's tutorial week again, something which I always look forward to. Does anyone know of any sites other than Shadowplay that also do blend tutorials?
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I find loads of tutorials on dA on Blending Images
                  SynfulEve
                  kuschelirmel-stock
                  Kechake

a few to start with...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola! Never knew Deviantart had those!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

When you go to deviantArt - the search bar on the left - click "Resources and Stock Images" then select "Tutorials" and type in "blending" in the "Search Art" box

You can also find brushes this way - Resources and Stock Images > Resources > Photoshop (or GIMP) Brushes and type in the kind you want in the search box
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I didn't know until....
                        Spoiler:
                        Nate proposed and handed the reins to Parker.... shows you how clueless I was. First 15-20 mins had me going though. I was like, "NO!" WTHeck is going on!" So glad it was an awesome scam instead.
                        Spoiler:

Yeah, when I saw Eliot, Parker and Hardison dead I thought please God let it be a con. So glad that it was. However, I was distracted by trying to get Star Wars Angry Birds on my iPod and keeping my dog out of the bedroom so I missed how they were suddenly ...not dead. I watched the ep a day or so later to see what I'd missed.

NP and YW.
                        Thanks.

Okay, just noticed I'm King Arthur??? And that I live in the land of Gedref???
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

It's the Merlin theme weekend

Lady of the Lake Sword in the Stone (Excalibur)
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

New set.

Comment

Sweet!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X