Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Thanks, I'll see if I can fix it. Darn PB upgrade.
    had the same problem when I tried the upgrade, so now I am back to the 'old' version where the thumbnails work
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      had the same problem when I tried the upgrade, so now I am back to the 'old' version where the thumbnails work
      How do I change back? When I went to the site the other day it was automatically the new version before I logged in.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I watched an episode of SPN last night (purely by accident) - so do I watch tonight's ep, or will I risk being sucked in to yet another tv show?

Comment

How do I change back? When I went to the site the other day it was automatically the new version before I logged in.
          Good question! On my own PB I was offered the chance to change back, which I did immediately, but on the AfA PB it wasn't offered and I couldn't see any way to do it

Comment

I love it Padme!! And you should def watch Supernatural jumble
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Good question! On my own PB I was offered the chance to change back, which I did immediately, but on the AfA PB it wasn't offered and I couldn't see any way to do it
              I think I found it, there is a tiny blue link in the upper right hand corner, under the black banner.

I like the look, but it stinks that the links don't work. Before it switched, I was having problems with the old version. They sidebar didn't allow me to scroll to all my albums and it was sticking on upload all the time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                exactly, there was a button to click to get it back to the old version, but do not remember where exactly
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  I love it Padme!! And you should def watch Supernatural jumble
                  *narrows eyes* You just want me to get hooked and do lots of SPN artwork don't you?

I think I found it, there is a tiny blue link in the upper right hand corner, under the black banner.

I like the look, but it stinks that the links don't work. Before it switched, I was having problems with the old version. They sidebar didn't allow me to scroll to all my albums and it was sticking on upload all the time.
                  I'll take a look, thanks

Comment

Hehe noooooo what would ever give you that idea
                    sigpic

Comment

Fixes! Now I have to go fix a bunch of other pictures I posted on another site earlier today.

sigpic

Comment

Padme, great entry! Sorry that the thumbnail doesn't work, but what I see looks great

Originally posted by Estrela;13536844[B
                        hyn [/B]I'm having trouble reading the text on your last sigs. I don't know if it's my eyes or the font you're using. I love your picture though. I wish my backyard was as colorful as yours.

Challenge entry:
                        http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...-byEstrela.jpg(The background was made entirely with brushes.)
                        Well done with the sig (everything else in my Reportation-comment .
                        With which ones, the last two or during the last week? I have to say, with the hand-staked one it was my plan to make the title a little bit tricky to read. It's only one word "Inheritage" (and I'm thinking about making a matching WP ...). With the other one ... don't know. For me the text is pretty clear. Anyone else have the problem?

meredithe, sorry for the late answer. The textures I used were this ones:
                        As background I used this one

Put this one above:

Than the Nick-caps. Than I put this texture one the bunch (after I changed it color to red):

And finally to darken the edges a little bit I used this one:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing these Hyn!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                            Thanks Padme I spent so much time on that sig trying to work out the borders. I've never really added borders to images within a sig before. My biggest issue is tryin to figure out how to angle the images/borders. Anyone have any recommendations on how to do that with Photoshop.
                            I have PS7 and I go to Edit>Free Transform to turn the pictures at any angle I want. If the border is a separate layer, make sure they are linked or merged.

sigpic

Comment

I have PS7 and I go to Edit>Free Transform to turn the pictures at any angle I want. If the border is a separate layer, make sure they are linked or merged.
                              I'll have to try that!
                              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome. BTW ... (sorry for the OT) ... some time ago *coughs* two years *coughs* ... I made an entry with pics in my LJ about my hometown. Just when you are interested

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X