No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The maximum width is 700 pixels and the maximum size is 100 KB. Yours is 500 pixels and 76 KB so no problems there. You can post thumbnails to bigger images as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Finally managed a challenge entry. I used Nola's and Estrela's textures.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Meredith, great artworks already, can't wait to see some more

Mane that's gorgeous, love the colouring

Yami loving the Castle WP - seriously cannot wait for Monday!!!

Don't forget everyone that you need to PM your entries to me this week. I'll be making the challenge post fairly promptly tomorrow as we're away for the weekend so it would be hugely helpful if everyone could get their entries to me before 4pm UK time? I'll still be accepting entries up until 5pm of course but it would just help to get the posts ready to go

Now back to your regularly scheduled boobling

Comment

Glad you like it! Sending PM now.
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely work and welcome to the thread, meredith .
            Nola, love the pirates! So cute!

Just found some new inspiring pics on the net today which MADE me trying a second entry (that and because a little ... because I made no art for her doesn't mean I don't like her *grumbling*).
            This time I used lg's texture

Last edited by Hyndara71; 20 September 2012, 08:30 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

So many awesome entries!

Another from me.........

Comment

Looks good, Jumble. I love this tiny bit of the original font behind Martin in front and how the sig seems to to fade into the white background *iz nodding*. Definetely a "Like"

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone

Maneth- I love the artwork it's just breathtaking. I especially love the texture over her face it just flows with the image.

Hyndra- Love both of your arties! The new one is very beautiful!!

Jumble- Awesome Martin Wood art! I love how you integrated all the textures and make it look so flawless, it's awesome that you can take completely different textures and weave them together so well!!

I have one more art to share then I'm off to work hehe. It's similar to the last one except I resized it a played around with it a bit. I used DJGirl's tut that was posted way back at the beginning of the forum. I didn't do any of the color changes though... still not sure how to do that... haven't played with the colors or lighting on individual pictures just yet.

I used Madness Reigns texture (Can I keep using these textures after the challenge? They're all so very pretty!!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Meredith. I like how Jack's eyes stand out in yours. I've used some of those textures before, and unless I'm told otherwise I always assume any textures shared here are ours to keep.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hyn - that's what I love about textures, you can do so much with them

Thanks Meredith, and nice sig

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Thanks Meredith. I like how Jack's eyes stand out in yours. I've used some of those textures before, and unless I'm told otherwise I always assume any textures shared here are ours to keep.
                      That's right, we're all about sharing here

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Hyndra- Love both of your arties! The new one is very beautiful!!
                        Just call me Hyn, it's easier I've learned
                        As far as I know we could. What you are posting here is free to snurch except you want to use it yourself.
                        And another wonderful sig, love it!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely work!

Jumble, you really did get a nice effect there with that background behind Martin

Mane, awesome banner - we will have to be sure to get that one uploaded to our weekly challenge banners folder so that it can be used on the thread in future

Meredith, welcome to the thread, good to see you getting stuck in! Love the challenge entries - just make sure you PM them to Sarai so that they can be included in the round-up post tomorrow

Hyn, that last set is beautiful, love the soft colouring.

Yami, gorgeous wp, really shines
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josi I'm trying very hard to convince myself that white is a colour and I can use it......... sometimes

Comment

Love all the arts Meredith, Mane, Hyn, and Jumble

Thanks Sarai and Josi
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                That's right, we're all about sharing here
                                Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Just call me Hyn, it's easier I've learned
                                As far as I know we could. What you are posting here is free to snurch except you want to use it yourself.
                                And another wonderful sig, love it!
                                Awesome ty!! Jumble sent me to the textures you all created back in January and they are all so beautiful... I think they'll keep me busy for quite a while lol. I'll have to check out the tut's for them as well. I wouldn't know where to start for creating textures... For now I'll just play around with the ones everyone created hehe.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Lovely work!

Jumble, you really did get a nice effect there with that background behind Martin

Mane, awesome banner - we will have to be sure to get that one uploaded to our weekly challenge banners folder so that it can be used on the thread in future

Meredith, welcome to the thread, good to see you getting stuck in! Love the challenge entries - just make sure you PM them to Sarai so that they can be included in the round-up post tomorrow

Hyn, that last set is beautiful, love the soft colouring.

Yami, gorgeous wp, really shines
                                Thanks for reminding me Poor Sarai's mailbox has to be exploding from everyone's creations hehe. I've been sending them as I create them, next time I think I'll wait to the end and mail them all together!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X