Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    You really don't need to be, those are beautiful! As are sy's and Estrela's entries too
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely m! Wonderful art everyone...
      sigpic

Comment

Such amazing work everyone

Especially love the Falling Skies banner Estrela (Looking forward the Season 2 starting )

I gave this challenge a go - I know I have missed the past few - but not entirely happy with it, not sure if it's because I rarely use stock or because my muse has abandoned me for greener pastures

Same thing, just one has text:

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

M, those entries are so lovely!

Mr, great job. I like how dark those are compared to how "golden" everyone else's work is coming out. If that made sense.

Comment

Lovely, can't tell your muse's deserted you...
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mane

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              M, those entries are so lovely!

Mr, great job. I like how dark those are compared to how "golden" everyone else's work is coming out. If that made sense.
              Thanks. I think it's a combination of the pictures I used (the 3 darker ones), the layer modes and the mood I'm in.
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Love the HL art MR!!! Great job!!

Thanks for the compliments on my art everyone! On my phone otherwise I would multi-quote.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Love yours, MR, beautiful work!

This challenge has apparently given my mojo a good boot up the backside... yet another entry:

I wanted to try and get away from the goldeny-brown colouring but didn't quite manage it

And then I made this, which is closer to what I originally intended to do when I opened up photoshop but which doesn't use any of the stock pics at all!

Muses are funny things
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm not getting inspired. I don't know what the problem is, but there you have it.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely and gorgeous arts everyone!

I completely agree with you Nola... I'm finding it very hard to get inspired but I did manage to make this:

It has all 6 stock images but you can't really see any of them....
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

That's beautiful yami!!

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Cool arties everyone! I especially like the Mal/Firefly art, great stuff!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            I do. it's very shadowplay. Oh, and thanks for the textures Estrela.
                            I'll take that as a compliment then as the level of talent over there is amazing.

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            Niiice!

You should never be ashamed to post your artwork here. We all started as beginners and we all have certain challenges that are better suited to our respective styles than others. The idea is to challenge yourself with what's presented and have fun with it.
                            *climbs off her soapbox*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Such amazing work everyone

Especially love the Falling Skies banner Estrela (Looking forward the Season 2 starting )
                            Thanks. Me too actually.

I gave this challenge a go - I know I have missed the past few - but not entirely happy with it, not sure if it's because I rarely use stock or because my muse has abandoned me for greener pastures

Same thing, just one has text:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRstock1a.png http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRstock1.png
                            Great House work. (Sorry. Bad pun.)

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Love yours, MR, beautiful work!

This challenge has apparently given my mojo a good boot up the backside... yet another entry:

I wanted to try and get away from the goldeny-brown colouring but didn't quite manage it

And then I made this, which is closer to what I originally intended to do when I opened up photoshop but which doesn't use any of the stock pics at all!

Muses are funny things
                            Ooooh shiny!!
                            Loooove the background so much on the wallpaper. Once again you've kickstarted my muse. See below.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            I'm not getting inspired. I don't know what the problem is, but there you have it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...stock_Nola.jpg
                            I know what you mean. The texture themselves haven't screamed "use me" to my muse either which is why I was more comfortable making textures. (I'm taking the easy way out. )

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Lovely and gorgeous arts everyone!

I completely agree with you Nola... I'm finding it very hard to get inspired but I did manage to make this:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/Wallpapers/th_wherever-I-by-yamiinsane.png

It has all 6 stock images but you can't really see any of them....
                            That's really lovely. You can see bits of some of the textures if you look for them. Virtual green for effectively being able to incorporate all six into one artwork.

So once again I've chickened out and made a texture for the challenge. Josi's wallpaper got me thinking so I made brushes with parts of three of the textures and started playing.

Hmmm. Come to think of it Mr, that might make a good grungy background for more Falling Skies art.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you M and Estrela
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Another set for the challenge.. I actually really like how this one came out

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X