Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sha , and those Dr Who ones are fantastic *virtual green*

Another entry for the challenge. This one was harder to do as finding the right pictures was a nightmare!

Reflection Neg Space Love

Green Funny B/W 1 colour

Big Letters

The only one I am not totally happy with is the Love one, but I can live with it. And the reflection is there if you look hard enough
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thanks, Sha! Just watched Thor last night and got really inspired!

Mr, those are awesome! Especially the "Love" one, imho. I'm a hopeless romantic, frankly, and I loved the pairing of Horatio/Marisol. So tragic!

Comment

Thanks MR - great CSI Miami set - very clever, especially the reflection and the neg space. I like your funny one too

Edit: I feel like I need to do another set of totally different icons now, just so you all don't think I'm obsessed with Doctor Who LOL
        Last edited by ShaViva; 14 August 2012, 08:07 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

lg: You're welcome
          Mane: Love it either way
          Sha: Thanks and love the DW set!
          MR: Love the set
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks lg, sha and yami

No Sha you need to do more Dr icons, lots and lots more

Edit: I changed my mind. This is going to be my love icon on my CSI entries

Last edited by Madness reigns; 14 August 2012, 08:14 AM. Reason: Adding icon
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha. Lovely icons everyone. I can't come up with any theme for icons... *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, everyone! This icon challenge really seems to have kickstarted muses left, right and centre And thanks for the prompt PMing - I see lots have arrived in my inbox already, much appreciated
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love seeing all the challenge entries. The icon challenges are my favorites. I've greened where I can --

Mr... I love the newer love icon you chose, very profound. Sha -- Can't green you, but love the Doctor Who icons!

My entry for this challenge:

sigpic

Comment

Oooh! We're getting some awesome entries this week!

Another one from me............

Comment

Thanks Bay, I think I definitely prefer my amended icon.

Fantastic Bay and Jumble
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks MR

I think I'm getting back into the rhythm of 'see challenge - see Martin'

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Nynaeve: Thanks
                          lg: Love the sig!
                          Rocket: I'm sure you can come up with something else, since I don't mind sharing And if you don't wish to, you can always fall back on Hawkeye
                          lol, Good point...there's never too much Hawkeye....
                          Thanks for the tut.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          You make me feel really lazy - I'm always trying to find a way to make everything about Martin
                          But you do it so well!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Yami, thanks for the tut!

Rocket, thanks for the compliments.

And an odd question: Is anyone else having problems using the Quick Reply? For some reason, I have to Go Advanced every time, even if I just want to make a quick comment on artwork.
                          Welcome!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Beautiful arties everyone!

The B5 sig with lens flare added.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nklinflare.jpg

And a matching avi...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nflare_ico.jpg
                          Love 'em!

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                          Nice challenge icon sets MR (especially liked the 'funny' one ); lg (love that you're still on your Chris Hemsworth kick - he makes for even prettier art from you Awesome sig as well! ); Jumble (very clever use of the same image there!); Nola (yep, tribbles are definitely funny + love the stargate as neg space); Nyn (fantastic first challenge response - especially love the Farscape funny one); Yami (Loki looks good even that small - the sigs are lovely too). I've already greened where GW would let me, so virtual green to everyone else and I'm sorry if I missed anyone

Padme - love your icons as well; and Mane, that's a lovely B5 banner (another show on my watch list I haven't got to yet!!). Waves to Rocket - hope all the moving stuff goes well for you. I can see the allure of going for a different theme subject than what's already been done, but you know, I personally wouldn't say no to more Chris Hemsworth art
                          Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                          I wasn't going to do another icon set for the challenge ... until I was inspired by tonight's episode of Doctor Who. At the moment the ABC is playing DW repeats every night - they started right back at the beginning of season 1 (new DW) and tonight it was the 2010 Christmas special. I know, it's nowhere near Christmas, but I had all these ideas that fit so well with the challenge I haven't used any added text so apologies if they don't make sense - I think probably a fair degree of familiarity with the episode is needed to see why I thought some of these fit the challenge

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...7in7Icons2.jpg

Ooh, and they played a preview of the upcoming season Excited for two reasons, one, because it's new Doctor Who (big yay for that) AND two, because I can only assume they're advertising it because they are actually going to play it here when it airs elsewhere. Imagine that!!
                          Thanks, and great icons! Can't argue with your Hemsworth comment, lol.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Thanks Sha , and those Dr Who ones are fantastic *virtual green*

Another entry for the challenge. This one was harder to do as finding the right pictures was a nightmare!

The only one I am not totally happy with is the Love one, but I can live with it. And the reflection is there if you look hard enough
                          Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Thanks lg, sha and yami

No Sha you need to do more Dr icons, lots and lots more

Edit: I changed my mind. This is going to be my love icon on my CSI entries

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/MRlove4.png
                          Love them all!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          I love seeing all the challenge entries. The icon challenges are my favorites. I've greened where I can --

Mr... I love the newer love icon you chose, very profound. Sha -- Can't green you, but love the Doctor Who icons!

My entry for this challenge:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...mevalicons.jpg
                          Excellent icons, bay.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Oooh! We're getting some awesome entries this week!

Another one from me............

Awesome Jumble! So creative.

I finally got a set together...

Last edited by Rocket_Scientist; 14 August 2012, 12:20 PM. Reason: Broken keyboard. :S
                          sigpic
                          Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Aw Jumble, love! *squishy huggles you both*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                              But you do it so well!
                              Thanks

Awesome Jumble! So creative.
                              Thanks again

Aw, love those. My daughter and I were hoping to go and see the stage version but we can never seem to be available on the same day

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Aw Jumble, love! *squishy huggles you both*
                              When inspiration strikes........

Comment

More Icons.

Spoilered for Avengers 2012, in case these give away any lines.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X