No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a proud Aussie girl I heartily approve your choice of subject there lg Totally agree Nyn (with absolutely no bias of course!) that Hemsworth is so so pretty
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
      As a proud Aussie girl I heartily approve your choice of subject there lg Totally agree Nyn (with absolutely no bias of course!) that Hemsworth is so so pretty

Believe it or not, it kind of represents a story idea. It's not "cover art" 'cause the last story I made cover art for is being a pain to write! I was supposed to start Camp Nano ten days ago, and I've written a grand total of 900 words. Not so good.

But, friends of ours were in town, and we did this RPG where my character decided to get into a verbal sparring match with Thor from the new Avengers movie. That got my mind going on a new idea, and that started the Chris Hemsworth fascination.

Comment

Been playing with icons for the challenge today and came up with this set. Hopefully the details will be visible! (Icons are so small!!)

Last edited by ShaViva; 14 August 2012, 08:24 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Believe it or not, it kind of represents a story idea. It's not "cover art" 'cause the last story I made cover art for is being a pain to write! I was supposed to start Camp Nano ten days ago, and I've written a grand total of 900 words. Not so good.

But, friends of ours were in town, and we did this RPG where my character decided to get into a verbal sparring match with Thor from the new Avengers movie. That got my mind going on a new idea, and that started the Chris Hemsworth fascination.
          Sounds like a great story idea - Chris is an excellent Thor Sorry to hear your Camp NaNo hasn't started well - still plenty of time!!
          sigpic

Comment

Those are great Sha! And I think that's a very good idea on the icons
            I'll add it to the challenge post later when I'm not on my phone

Comment

Love the entries for the last challenge - I didn't forget to send mine I just didn't think they were that good to be honest.

Hmmm icons, always struggle with those...... too small and restrictive

For no reason other than I was playing

Last edited by Madness reigns; 11 August 2012, 12:10 PM.
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Cool sig MR!

I'm rewatching Babylon 5 at the moment and my Dr. Franklin crush is back.

Last edited by maneth; 11 August 2012, 10:38 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice Mane! What font is that?

and thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad you like it MR!

The font's Babylon5, you can get it, along with many other great sci-fi fonts, at thescifiworld.net

I'm pretty happy with the translucent effect I got.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mane, I'll take a look at that site

Entries for this weeks challenge.

Green Reflection Neg Space
                      Love Funny B/W 1 colour
                      Big Letters
                      sigpic

Comment

Great job MR!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola, I'm not normally a big fan of icon making - I get frustrated at the lack of space, so I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Love the entries for the last challenge - I didn't forget to send mine I just didn't think they were that good to be honest.

Hmmm icons, always struggle with those...... too small and restrictive

For no reason other than I was playing

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/.../MRnothing.jpg
                            LOVE that! Any chance of a tut, pwetty pwease?

Thanks Nola, I'm not normally a big fan of icon making - I get frustrated at the lack of space, so I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.
                            I feel like that about them too, but yours turned out really well!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              LOVE that! Any chance of a tut, pwetty pwease?
                              Sure... might take me a little while to sort it out (there as a lot of fiddling and re-arranging) but I'll post it before I go away at the end of the week.

I feel like that about them too, but yours turned out really well!
                              Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sure... might take me a little while to sort it out (there as a lot of fiddling and re-arranging) but I'll post it before I go away at the end of the week.

Thanks.
                                Thank you I'm going away on Thursday, so when you post the tut could you pm me a link to it so I don't miss it when I get back? Thanks *huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X