No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you mean me, Sky, the sig's only about 70 KB.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I don't think you mean me, Sky, the sig's only about 70 KB.
      No, it was Valerie's post that she meant

I did tell her.

Comment

Lovely Yamii, mane and Josi

Was trying to think of a favourite from SG1 and not getting very far and then I just happened to catch this episode the other day.

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

That's gorgeous MR

Woodn't mind a tut for that sig, or at least the textures you used?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            That's gorgeous MR

Woodn't mind a tut for that sig, or at least the textures you used?
            Thank you
            It's actually the same tut that I used for my current sig - the one I wrote for the last tut week - just used different text, a blue coloured Bokeh brushes and a patterned texture as well (I'll see if I can post that for you )

Slotted this in between layers and set it to soft light/overlay seemed to blend in nicely

Last edited by Madness reigns; 22 July 2012, 11:22 AM. Reason: added texture
            sigpic

Comment

That really is stunning MR - I know it's bad but I'm really struggling to place that scene - is it from season 9 or 10 - I don't know those as well as the previous seasons? It's so long since I've seen any SG1

Josi those are amazing - that Castle scene is brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Thank you
                It's actually the same tut that I used for my current sig - the one I wrote for the last tut week - just used different text, a blue coloured Bokeh brushes and a patterned texture as well (I'll see if I can post that for you )

Slotted this in between layers and set it to soft light/overlay seemed to blend in nicely

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/TEXTURES/Self%20made%20Textures/th_Pattern.png
                The one for your current sig? Ah yes, I see it now - thanks for the texture
                Last edited by Jumble; 22 July 2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  That really is stunning MR - I know it's bad but I'm really struggling to place that scene - is it from season 9 or 10 - I don't know those as well as the previous seasons? It's so long since I've seen any SG1
                  Ripple Effect, S9, with all the AU teams

Josi those are amazing - that Castle scene is brilliant!!
                  Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thank you MR! And I love your set!

I have two favorite scenes from Stargate Sg-1. And they are both from Window of Opportunity. I need to decide which one I like more but I would like to know what you guys think.

sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely arties! Yamii, I like them both but the backswing has me grinning.

Yours is lovely MR, and I couldn't place the scene right away either. Good choice.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Ripple Effect, S9, with all the AU teams
                        Ah, thanks Josi. Really need to start an SG rewatch

Both are great Yami, what a tough choice! I think I'll have to stick to my shipper roots though and go for the kiss

Comment

Thanks Sarai, yamii and Mane

Love the WoO sets Yamii - think I'd have to go with the kiss as well, how many shipper hearts went into overdrive at that scene!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Thank you MR! And I love your set!

I have two favorite scenes from Stargate Sg-1. And they are both from Window of Opportunity. I need to decide which one I like more but I would like to know what you guys think.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...yamiinsane.jpg

Lovely art!
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Not a challenge entry, but I saw The Dark Knight Rises yesterday and it was good.

sigpic

Comment

Here's my new sig and avatar made by ladygris. Aren't they pretty??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X