Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always.

Plus, I'd be dying with a smile on my face.

Mr I took a look around that tutorial site. Niiice! My muse is getting stirred up again.
    sigpic

Comment

LOVE the new Castle art Josi

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      *snurched*
      Oh hello new desktop wallpaper.
      Enjoy! It looks decidedly good on my laptop (trying to find my phone cable so I can transfer it and have it as my wallpaper on my phone as well )

And that site does look good, a lot of interesting ideas could come from there
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Wonderful artwork everyone! I greened those I could and those I couldn't virtual green!
        sigpic

Comment

New sig:

Spent most of today working on it. But, it uses one of Estrela's textures.

Comment

Beautiful arties everyone! Greened where I could, virtual green for those I couldn't.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              New sig:

That is beautiful!
              I think I greened everyone. If not, sorry, your art is pretty too, lol.
              In keeping with my Avengers theme, I decided to make a movie poster thing, because I really like making movie poster things. I played with this for a looooong time, but I finally had to stop and call it "good enough."

I also think PB has a tendency to make my stuff more pixelated. Does anyone else have this problem? I'll make something that looks fine on my computer, then i'll upload it and it'll get a sort of blurred look.
              sigpic
              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Really pretty! I think this tut really suits you too.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                New sig:

For a second I thought there was smoke coming out of his gun.

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                That is beautiful!
                I think I greened everyone. If not, sorry, your art is pretty too, lol.
                In keeping with my Avengers theme, I decided to make a movie poster thing, because I really like making movie poster things. I played with this for a looooong time, but I finally had to stop and call it "good enough."

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/Rocket_Scientist1/th_avengersposter.jpg

I also think PB has a tendency to make my stuff more pixelated. Does anyone else have this problem? I'll make something that looks fine on my computer, then i'll upload it and it'll get a sort of blurred look.
                Great job!

I haven't noticed blurring but I'm quite annoyed by how it always renames my files. Maybe you should review of your PB settings? Hmm. Maybe I should too. *waits for other AfA artists with better advice*
                sigpic

Comment

Beautiful new artworks everyone!! I greened where I could.

Congratulations to us for 500 pages and 10 000 posts!!

What is this DAZ program that some artisits are using?

Popping in for a quick visit, as real life has been keeping me busy. Bub has been sick this week and teething. Hopefully it will sort its self out for him soon, though he is much better then what he was earlier in the week, poor baby. Night, night everyone.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

great arts everybody just saw the Avengers so im joining Rocket with Avenger arties
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Look forward to it Shep! Love the movie poster Rocket! All out of green on this thread...
                      sigpic

Comment

little hint it's easy to crop Sam L. Jackson as he is bald
                        sigpic

Comment

the aforementioned Avengers arties (which one should i use?)

and a texture in wallie size for mane
                          sigpic

Comment

That's a great poster, Rocket! *thud*
                            BTW, love the movie. Have watched it last weekend and it was a great fun !
                            lg, wonderful new sig!

I think these are the last ones. I feel exhausted after all the WPs I made this week:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

ohhh i like the Kirk one Hyn
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Hyn. And lovely wallies!

LtCOL, I think I like the very last one best.

Comment

Working...
                                X