No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one too many favorite TV shows. And I have no clue what my fave scene in SW is! The Han/Leia kiss? the "Into the garbage shoot flyboy!" scene? the "Someone who love you." scene. Ahh!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I have one too many favorite TV shows. And I have no clue what my fave scene in SW is! The Han/Leia kiss? the "Into the garbage shoot flyboy!" scene? the "Someone who love you." scene. Ahh!
      Exactly, Padme and Sarai, which means for me anyway... narrow down my favorite scenes from my favorite movie or show and then... a bit of rewatch research time.

Kind of like a pro/con list *laughing*, wonder if my hubby will buy that excuse.
      sigpic

Comment

okay, and then we have tv show AND movie...of all time... arrrrrggggghhhh!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Exactly, Padme and Sarai, which means for me anyway... narrow down my favorite scenes from my favorite movie or show and then... a bit of rewatch research time.

Kind of like a pro/con list *laughing*, wonder if my hubby will buy that excuse.
          LOL! Well, I have the days to myself, so I think I can manage a massive SW rewatch, but I think it will also depend on what I can find/get caps for. Of course, I now have JING on my laptop, so if I watch them on my laptop, I can cap it myself.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So, I set out to participate in a challenge on Shadowplay, and the art decided to take a turn toward steampunk. Not a problem, except it no longer fits the challenge.

I like it anyway!

Edit: Ha! Got it figured out! Here's the challenge entry, using the letter "C."
            Last edited by ladygris; 20 July 2012, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Cool arties everyone, love your entry lg!

This is going to be so tough...

Not sure if this is the favorite, but one of them...

Last edited by maneth; 20 July 2012, 09:36 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Love all the entries for last week's challenge (deliberately didn't send my one effort Sarai because I just couldn't get it to be what I wanted ... plus it wasn't funny lol).

So am I right that for this week's challenge we get just the one pick - just one favourite scene? That's okay, I just wanted to clarify
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely 'C' entry lg - it's really classy!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Cool arties everyone, love your entry lg!

This is going to be so tough...

Not sure if this is the favorite, but one of them...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...en_maneavi.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...en_manesig.png
                  Lovely Mane - and a great choice for a favourite
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, mane and Sha!

Mane, that's one of my all-time favorite movie series, so I love almost any art from LOTR that's Elf or Fellowship based. Great job!

Comment

Fabulous work last challenge!!!!

That challenge is just mean...I still don't have my full set of caps that are waiting at home for me to arrive and put them on my shiny new 1TB external hard drive. Which won't happen until around August 15...

But I'll try to make due with what I have...Which means probably lots of Castle and Once Upon a Time, if I get my muse in gear...

By the way, what is the size for icons on GW now? Since I don't usually like how icons I make come out, I rely on gifts most of the time and therefore stopped paying attention to the size lol.

Also, a bit of clarification...So for this challenge, since it says favorite scene from favorite show/movie, does that mean we can each only have one entry? Or is it a set for each favorite show/movie, but just one scene for each? Or can we have many entries, but they all have to be the exact same scene?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

So am I right that for this week's challenge we get just the one pick - just one favourite scene? That's okay, I just wanted to clarify
                        Ok, since everyone is finding this challenge somewhat restrictive, Josi, Sarai and I have come to the conclusion that we should change it so that you can make a set for one favourite scene in any individual tv show or any individual movie, so that you could make more than one set in total as long as you don't make more than one for each show/movie. Does that help?

Comment

Phew... Maybe I'll make something else yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Ok, since everyone is finding this challenge somewhat restrictive, Josi, Sarai and I have come to the conclusion that we should change it so that you can make a set for one favourite scene in any individual tv show or any individual movie, so that you could make more than one set in total as long as you don't make more than one for each show/movie. Does that help?
                            Thanks Jumble, that does help I was okay with making one set this week - I've still no idea what to pick! Just wanted to make sure I understood the challenge correctly
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, first favourite ... well, probably not first on my all time list, but the first one I thought of

There are so many scenes from this particular two parter DW story I could have picked - but this line is so memorable I had to go with it, rather than the lovely, romantic Doctor/River banners I could have made
                              Last edited by ShaViva; 21 July 2012, 08:48 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X