• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    oh scifan those are awesome!
    Thanks hun.

Comment

Fabulous job everyone!!! And thanks for tut links.

Comment

As many have been saying: Fantastic artwork everyone!

Here is my (or one of my, depending ) challenge entry:

sigpic
        Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
          I was looking for tut for Gimp and found B&W + color tut and here too from this resources site.Maybe some is interesting...
          Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Resources!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I still think this is a bad idea but ... maneth said to me maybe I should check out this thread. Don't think I will be here for a long time because I don't see anything funny in challenges - in fact that's the main reason why I left several threads on this forum.

Beautiful artwork here! Love the wraith-wallies, loserinc! And I adore the "Stargate Atlantis"-sigs, scifan *guh!*.

Will put some of the things I have done into spoilers. They aren't really good, sorry. And they aren't any challenge-entries!

Spoiler:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

They're lovely hyn! Good to see you here. And challenges as always are strictly voluntary, you don't have to say you don't like them all the time. Nobody's forcing you to enter. But I hope you stick around, there's lots of talent in this thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Wish I could stop in here during the day (on work days) just so I could do individual compliments to everyone on the wonderful art. Just lovely ... all the black and white efforts with colour are awesome and I love that we are still seeing more sharp dressed men ... could be a perpetual challenge!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Well...

...here it is...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...wley-sig-2.jpg

...not sure if I'm happy with it or not.
                Love it - and the border rocks Sorry my instructions weren't clear enough RiG - I'm glad someone else answered your question.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  @IcarusAbides: LOVE your "Sharp Dressed Demon" sig!

@loserinc: No Supernatural.
                  Thanks for the link loserinc ... RiG, I was looking for screencaps for SG-1 and I stumbled across this site - has Supernatural but only up to season 4 ... http://www.screencap-paradise.com/?cat=5

If anyone has a link to a site that has good quality screen caps for Stargate (SG-1 or Atlantis) I'd be really grateful - I do my own caps but sometimes I don't get the quality I need, especially if I want to include a larger image, like on a wallpaper.
                  Last edited by ShaViva; 16 August 2011, 04:15 AM. Reason: to get my names straight!! :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                    If anyone has a link to a site that has good quality screen caps for Stargate (SG-1 or Atlantis) I'd be really grateful - I do my own caps but sometimes I don't get the quality I need, especially if I want to include a larger image, like on a wallpaper.
                    I will second that.
                    I usually use the GW gallery, but it doesn't have that much caps, especially for earlier episodes.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      Thanks for the link Icaraus ... RiG, I was looking for screencaps for SG-1 and I stumbled across this site - has Supernatural but only up to season 4 ... http://www.screencap-paradise.com/?cat=5

I don't remember linking anything, I think it might be someone else your thinking of.

Talking of screencaps loserinc posted this link which had SGA Season 1 screencaps in high quality, it's worth looking at.

And one I used for some BSG caps a while ago - http://www.cap-that.com/tv/
                      sigpic

Comment

Wonderful job Rocket and Hyn.

Comment

I've been playing around with the filmstrip I used for the Joe Flanigan sunglasses sig and came up with these, I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me which you like best.

For those of you that know the awesomeness that is the Jensen Ackles Eye Of The Tiger video they should look familiar, those that haven't should go watch it now.

Last edited by IcarusAbides; 16 August 2011, 06:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

My second challenge response ... I too found it very hard to keep to the B&W and just one colour (not my usual style ) - so this was a good challenge for me!!

I couldn't acknowledge the author for the quote used due to finding two conflicting sources and no official final word on who wrote this - Shakespeare or Jean-Jacques Rousseau - could have been someone else entirely!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                              I've been playing around with the filmstrip I used for the Joe Flanigan sunglasses sig and came up with these, I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me which you like best.

For those of you that know the awesomeness that is the Jensen Ackles Eye Of The Tiger video they should look familiar, those that haven't should go watch it now.

Hadn't seen that before - awesome!

On your sigs, I like the first one the best - I like the colours and I also like that you have his arm stretched across two slides. (Loved your Joe sunglasses one too btw )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Wonderful job Rocket and Hyn.
                                Thanks!
                                And great work Hyn, Icarus, and Sha!
                                sigpic
                                Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X