Lovely works today everyone
      sigpic

Comment

Lovin all the arts tonight!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Okay, my last "deposit" of the day.

I think I mentioned the holiday-themed challenge going on this week on the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Art/Fanfic Challenge thread. Well, these were a request from a friend who found the pic of Carson and wanted a Christmas siggie to go with it. I was torn between carols and did two versions, ironically the same two carols that are her favorites. (I promise you I did NOT know that when I made them up!)

And this one is another one using bailey1ak's tut from the Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread.

Okay, I'm out for the night! Have a great one, everybody!
          Last edited by ladygris; 18 August 2011, 09:23 PM. Reason: Put up wrong version of siggie.

Comment

Thanks for the great sigs, RIG

Comment

Great sigs, IcarusAbides

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Okay, a variation on the "sharp dressed" theme...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...genius-sig.jpg
                Loving all the 'Sharp Dressed' variations! Can't believe how this thing has spread

Comment

Still sharp-dressing Martin............

Comment

Okay, a variation on the "sharp dressed" theme...
                    Very nice!

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                    Here is my challenge entry - haven't done a WP in a while
                    I can't believe that I made a piece of artwork that isn't SANCTUARY!! Haven't done that in a while either, but this picture just screamed to be colorized.
                    Love it!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Okay, my last "deposit" of the day.

I think I mentioned the holiday-themed challenge going on this week on the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Art/Fanfic Challenge thread. Well, these were a request from a friend who found the pic of Carson and wanted a Christmas siggie to go with it. I was torn between carols and did two versions, ironically the same two carols that are her favorites. (I promise you I did NOT know that when I made them up!)

Okay, I'm out for the night! Have a great one, everybody!
                    Awesome sigs lg!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Lovely wallie!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank's everyone for the comms.
                      Great art lg, especially the Hot Scot. I was thinking about a "Kavan Xmas" sig You've been faster than I on that.

Here's my first and last entry of the day.

Comment

The sharp-dressed thing is not running out of steam any time soon, hey? Fabulous work everyone - I'm loving all the variations
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Great artwork since my last post everyone!

And here is my Rodney sig...he's one sharp dressed scientist...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...entist-sig.jpg

...I tried something different with the border this time. Thanks to ShaViva's tut.
                          Ooh, very nice! Rodney looks great and the border effect goes very well.

Wonderful work everyone as usual - things are moving too fast for me to keep up but I love skimming the thread and just seeing what people have been up to. *big thumbs up to all our arty posters*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello from Chicago Con! I can't wait to start taking pictures and sharing with everyone!

Originally posted by Scian View Post
                            Love it!
                            Thanks

Welcome to the thread, scian!!

Great artwork since my last post everyone!

And here is my Rodney sig...he's one sharp dressed scientist..http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...entist-sig.jpg

...I tried something different with the border this time. Thanks to ShaViva's tut.
                            Nice job! Did you use the stroke feature for your border? I use that on almost everyone one of my siggys because I just love the way it looks!

Awesome artwork everyone. All the Rodney art is making my geek crush enormous! I'll check back in later.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                              Awesome sigs lg!
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                              Great art lg, especially the Hot Scot. I was thinking about a "Kavan Xmas" sig You've been faster than I on that.
                              I originally did that Hot Scot banner where it said, "They call me Hot Shot." (Pauly's always using that phrase in his panels.) Then, I realized I needed to change it to Hot Scot, and I'm much happier with it. As for the Christmas ones, those were a holiday-themed challenge.

Would so love to see some Kavan Christmas, though.

Comment

I made with this tut that yamii post on Sanctuary Artwork thread.

I couldn't make the coloring from the tut...computer don't like .. so I change by creating 3 color layers with #b68308 soft light opacity 50%, #1e750a soft light opacity 30%, #d5ec0c soft light opacity 20% . I don't know if come out good or not?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X