No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I used a couple of gradients for that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I made this for a Shadowplay challenge:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps53194b99.jpg
      I love it. Very you! I've been wanting to do some Jeremy art but the "competition" here is scary good!!!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Glad you like it. Jump right in, it's the best way to learn.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          I love it. Very you! I've been wanting to do some Jeremy art but the "competition" here is scary good!!!
          There is no competition here - just a few friends sharing their artwork and learning from each other

Challenge entries........

Last edited by Jumble; 16 February 2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Sweet!
            sigpic

Comment

Another of my wraithy creations - Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                There is no competition here - just a few friends sharing their artwork and learning from each other

Oh Jumble, I know there is no competition, hence the use of " ". If I felt that there was, I wouldn't post here, believe me. At my age, all I wish is to learn and do the best I can. Really. And I suppose everyone is on the same page. I just meant everyone's so amazing...you know the rest.

And by the way, those are fantastic. I especially love the Icon.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Pilot is the big guy who flies Moya (multi-armed, many functions at once)
                  Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  I'm Scorpius, the bad guy! And Pilot is the big, cool creature at the helm of Moya!
                  I figured that who pilot was, just wanted to be sure. Thanks.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  You're welcome. I haven't either and I'm sure you will do great.
                  Aw...thanks. I'm sure you'll do great too.

May do something with Star Wars and maybe Game of Thrones with Khaleesi and Khal Drogo. (She is the Moon of his life and he is her Sun and stars )
                  Oooh, Star Wars!

OH Nola!! Those are so fantastic... and your puppy is Stark!! I miss that show too. Might have to do a marathon on Netflix soon.... then rent Peacekeeper Wars.
                  I saw that movie...really enjoyed it! I forgot how much I loved that show!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  Just wondering, but was the current challenge selected because of the near miss asteroid that sped past us earlier today?

If anyone's interested, I found some great space images on this Hubble site. I've already downloaded way too many.
                  Thanks for the heads up!

Challenge entry...

...two birds, one stone...

Ugh, still losing sharpness.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Another entry...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Glad you like it. Jump right in, it's the best way to learn.
                      Yes, jump in! We all love seeing new art.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Oh Jumble, I know there is no competition, hence the use of " ". If I felt that there was, I wouldn't post here, believe me. At my age, all I wish is to learn and do the best I can. Really. And I suppose everyone is on the same page. I just meant everyone's so amazing...you know the rest.

Agreed! And we're all still learning, too.

Besides, I wanna see more Jeremy art!

Comment

Awesome arts from last week everyone!

Mane, Jumble, RIG: Awesome!

Here is my first entry:

sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yes, I knew what you meant - just highlighting the point We're all at different stages in our artwork - some have been using Gimp/PS for years, some have only recently started, and the rest are somewhere in between. That's why there is no 'judgement' and no comparison

And there are those of us (me ) who have been making artwork for years but still don't know half as much as we'd like to and are learning from some of the newbies

Thank you

Thanks Yami, and very nice Teyla arts

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Awesome arts from last week everyone!

Mane, Jumble, RIG: Awesome!
                            Thank you.

Amazing!

...just curious, why are these saved as gifs? They're not animated so I'm a bit confused.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I love the art, RodneyisGodney, yamiinsane! Have I missed out anyone?
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I absolutely adore it when I pick up some random tip from someone here. There is always something to learn! For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what people meant when they said "make a stamp". I couldn't find such an option. Then, I learned CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + E = stamp! a merged copy of all layers. Well, DUH!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X