X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Uh, how do I send it to you?

EDIT: Duh, got it
    Don't know. No one has ever tried before..

Comment

Beautiful work everyone! Greened where I could, virtual greens where I couldn't

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      I don't really think there's a 'right' track so to speak; every sig or banner gives you more practice and you will eventually find your own style. I liked it.
      ^^ This! And styles morph and change as you learn more and play more and figure out different things. Really once you've succeeded in getting started then it's just trial and error and practice
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ikorni: I love the new Stana Sig it's just beautiful And yay thanks for the textures and tut!
        RIG: I'm loving the Sam and Jack soft pastel sig... that watercolor textured look is really cool.
        Major Ryan: Very cool new sig, I love the ripped texture with the beast behind it.
        JW: Love the new icon set
        Yamii: Pretty Stana wallie! I love the colors you used it really enhanced the picture of Stana in the center. What font did you use for 'Our Great Divide'?
        Pharaoh Hamenthotep: Awesome Wallpaper
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Meredith It's Jellyka's Castle's Queen
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            ....You typed my whole name? ...That must have taken forever I'm using the wallpaper on both my computers I just downloaded it to my laptop

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              ....You typed my whole name? ...That must have taken forever I'm using the wallpaper on both my computers I just downloaded it to my laptop
              hehe thats what copy and paste are for I think if I tried to type it out manually I'd spell it wrong
              sigpic

Comment

Ikorni: I love the new Stana Sig it's just beautiful And yay thanks for the textures and tut!
                RIG: I'm loving the Sam and Jack soft pastel sig... that watercolor textured look is really cool.
                Major Ryan: Very cool new sig, I love the ripped texture with the beast behind it.
                Yamii: Pretty Stana wallie! I love the colors you used it really enhanced the picture of Stana in the center. What font did you use for 'Our Great Divide'?
                Thanks, it's more newish than new ( it contains older icons)

hehe thats what copy and paste are for I think if I tried to type it out manually I'd spell it wrong
                I seriously doubt I'd spell it right on my own. May I just call you -log [H+] ? ( pH )
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

< Is The Great and Powerful Pharaoh K. Hamenthotep

Comment

Wow! I got a challenge entry done!

Had a go at this tut. . . .

This is a prime example of finding the right images. I started this with Jeremy Renner and could never get it to work right. Today, I finally found the right image of Ben Barnes as King Caspian in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

It's also a learning experience for me. I've never really been one to use PSDs, preferring to come up with my own colors. But I liked the coloring so much that I had to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Wow! I got a challenge entry done!

This is a prime example of finding the right images. I started this with Jeremy Renner and could never get it to work right. Today, I finally found the right image of Ben Barnes as King Caspian in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

It's also a learning experience for me. I've never really been one to use PSDs, preferring to come up with my own colors. But I liked the coloring so much that I had to use it.
                      Nice, ladygris! I have never used PSD as colourings before and frankly, that's more because I, uh, don't think I know how to do so. I should give it a shot one day.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                        Nice, ladygris! I have never used PSD as colourings before and frankly, that's more because I, uh, don't think I know how to do so. I should give it a shot one day.
                        Thanks.

Honestly, it's pretty easy. I downloaded the .psd file, and then I just dragged the folder over to my artwork. Like adding a new layer. Only, this time, it was a group of layers.

Comment

Love all the entries so far guys!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          ..and here. It has the most beautiful watercolour I've seen in a long time. it's stunning.
                          Um, wow, thank you! I wasn't even intending for a "water color/colour" effect, I was just playing around with brushes and layer modes with the textures I used. It didn't even occur to me that I had made it look like a watercolor. I just liked the look of it, how I (selective gaussian) blurred the pic of Jack and Sam, I wanted it to look artsy. Guess I succeeded.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

or as we affectionately know the Great and Powerful blah blah blah - just PH
                            sigpic

Comment

Great arties everyone! I can't wait to see them all in a few posts tonight my time.
                              sigpic

Comment

playing around with surrealism

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X