No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and great work all!! Lots of pretties.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      yes. from the song - every rose has its thorns. (hehehe possessive, not contraction)
      Um...you made it possessive for the sig?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        [/URL]
        (banner by Meredithe5)

CHALLENGE WEEK 79
        Change Focus

(suggested by ladygris)

Make a piece of artwork where the main image is a stock image, not the model. The model (or subject/person) has to be in there too, but not as the focal point of the image. For example, you might choose to have a clock or flower as the focal point whilst still having your favourite actor/character/couple in there but smaller. The art is about them, but the big image isn’t.

Size: Any
        Pics: Any
        Text: Any

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE
        And again, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN THE FILENAME!
        Okay so I'm a little slow on the uptake and need more explaining. Can you use elements of the stock image to be your focal point, or does it have to be completely different. eg. a prop that is IN the stock image.

Or do you eg. take a stock image of a cake and put a dog as a focal point? completely unrelated and make them relevant?.

Also how do I send this in, by email, pm?

One last thing what does tut mean?

Cheers
        Last edited by Major Ryan; 13 July 2013, 12:21 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Um...you made it possessive for the sig?
          yes - it's = it is; its = belonging to it
          Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post

Cheers
          by PM

tut = tutorial
          sigpic

Comment

Wonderful Art and Marvelous entries. Great job Everyone.

Comment

Hope this works for the challenge. The Fob watch is suppose to be the main image.

Comment

Gorgeous entries from last week!! Nola and Sci: Gorgeous!

Meredith: That is gorgeous!

I believe that this could be for the challenge:

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Gorgeous entries from last week!! Nola and Sci: Gorgeous!

Meredith: That is gorgeous!

I believe that this could be for the challenge:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...i.gif~original
                  Thanks Yamii and that most definitely could work for the challenge. Gorgeous! Can't wait for Season 2 already.

Comment

Beautiful art everyone! The new challenge sounds interesting. And has some great entries already.

Here's my entry:

Last edited by maneth; 13 July 2013, 02:35 AM. Reason: Pic added.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Very nice Maneth!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
                        Okay so I'm a little slow on the uptake and need more explaining. Can you use elements of the stock image to be your focal point, or does it have to be completely different. eg. a prop that is IN the stock image.

Or do you eg. take a stock image of a cake and put a dog as a focal point? completely unrelated and make them relevant?.

Cheers
                        Welcome to the thread Major Ryan

All the challenges here are open to your own interpretation, so just go with what you feel The fun part of these challenges is seeing all the different takes on the theme

Pm your entries to Josiane once you have made them - the deadline for entries is 5pm GMT on Friday, but sending them as you go saves us time

The first post on this thread has lots of information to help you, but if you have any more questions, or need clarification, do ask here or by pm to me, Josiane or Sarai

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Oh Very nice Maneth!
                          Thanks, glad you like it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nola: Great entry!! I love the quote

Scifan: Love your sig and the watch in the center. The pattern on it is really cool is that the watch or a texture layered on top of it?

Yamii: Very cool entry, The coloring is so unique Whenever I try to make darker artwork they always turn out wrong lol.

Mane: Love the entry made out of hearts especially for Sam and Jack
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Thanks, glad you like it.
                                You are most welcome hun. And how can you not like Jack and Sam?

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                Nola: Great entry!! I love the quote

Scifan: Love your sig and the watch in the center. The pattern on it is really cool is that the watch or a texture layered on top of it?

Yamii: Very cool entry, The coloring is so unique Whenever I try to make darker artwork they always turn out wrong lol.

Mane: Love the entry made out of hearts especially for Sam and Jack
                                Thanks Meredithe. It's the design on the watch. I looked up Doctor Who fob watch or you can also look for Gallifry watch. Should be a variety of them.

Well, since one of my favorite actresses is leaving NCIS I had to pay tribute to the talented and beautiful Cote. Will miss her and Ziva. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X