No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since GW is being sluggish for me too, i'm not gonna even attempt quoting b/c i know it won't happen....

PH, you're fabulous, they're jealous, that's all you need to know

Jade, we're getting there! slowly, but surely, we're chugging along and we're getting there....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      since GW is being sluggish for me too, i'm not gonna even attempt quoting b/c i know it won't happen....

PH, you're fabulous, they're jealous, that's all you need to know

Jade, we're getting there! slowly, but surely, we're chugging along and we're getting there....
      I just want to not be stuck here any more

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        I just want to not be stuck here any more
        Spoiler:
        *hugs* Things change too slowly. But they change.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

And something new
          Snowflake shape is the one that can be found in the custom shapes tool of PSE 8

Glowflake, it's not hard to tell how many snowflakes that are is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
            And something new
            Snowflake shape is the one that can be found in the custom shapes tool of PSE 8

Glowflake, it's not hard to tell how many snowflakes that are is it?
            Cool, snow flakes have the prettiest shapes
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, JW glad you like it

Comment

erm... so i surprised myself and made a wallie ^^ my first ever, so pls excuse the possibly funky dimensions.... under spoiler tags b/c it's IM3... idt it's particularly spoilery, but just in case

Spoiler:

also, where is everyone? it's deader than a grave after the winchesters have salt and burned it.....
                sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous and Full of details wallie, Lilith!

As for me, you posted at 5:30 AM, I was asleep. and we demons, as Crowley we laugh at burned bones We just don't wake up early at sunday
                  sigpic

Comment

lol... i meant all day yesterday... there was no one.... i think i saw a tumbleweed roll by at one point
                    sigpic

Comment

My tumbleweed! Which way did it go? *gets butterfly net*

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        lol... i meant all day yesterday... there was no one.... i think i saw a tumbleweed roll by at one point

Again, think time zones I was here yesterday untill 10 PM GMT.

The dust bunnies got it. The same who live under my bed.

Currently I'm ruining two tutorials and getting ready to wreck another one. Is there no end to my lousy destructive unartistic skills? Mwahahahah!
                        sigpic

Comment

With the movie "The Purge" in theatres now, I am strongly reminded of "The Return of the Archons"

sigpic

Comment

Cool episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!! Both my hubby and I laughed at this because tumbleweeds are a common sight where we live.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                With the movie "The Purge" in theatres now, I am strongly reminded of "The Return of the Archons"

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Star%20Trek/violating_prime_directive_Nola.jpg~original

Cool artie. I'm just a little hazy on the original series to correctly get the reference( I've watched it when was about 7... )
                                Last edited by JadedWraith; 16 June 2013, 06:16 AM. Reason: wretched IMG tags
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X