No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely arts, all! I'm really really lacking inspiration for this week's challenge too, like ladygris! So I've just ended up doing icons and...well, more icons.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Lovely arties everyone. I would green you except that I'm all out...
      sigpic

Comment

Lovely art everyone!!!!

I'm happy because Teryl liked one of my vids!

*jumps around smiling*

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          it's okay sweetie... not only have a reached that point, but i'm also eating neutella with wheat thins... it's suprisingly tasty
          Niiice and quite inspiring

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          O-kay...

I have two entries for the challenge, dunno that I'm completely happy with them but...
          <snip>
          There so gorgeous! Lg is right the sillhouette with the text in the middle of the boys is genius but I also like the green one. well done.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Love the silhouette one, RiG!

So, after a week where I had no inspiration, I set out to make a new set for this week's challenge. It instead came out to be this:
          <snip>
          *gasp* Love the colours, love the composition, love the quote ...with isnpiration like that, who needs a challenge.
          Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Thanks, Lilith. The autumn feel accurately describes my emotional state these last few weeks.

Spoiler:
          Even though my health issues are now resolved and are completely benign, there's still a lot of residual emotion I'm now dealing with. It's coming out in all my art, whether graphics or writing or. . . .
          [spoiler] You can not go throught something like that and stay the same.*hugs*[/spoiler ]

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          Lovely arts, all! I'm really really lacking inspiration for this week's challenge too, like ladygris! So I've just ended up doing icons and...well, more icons.
          <snip>
          The same comment I made for LG. Those are gorgeous! I love your use of text in the icons. I always feel sily when i try to use it in mine.
          Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Lovely art everyone!!!!

I'm happy because Teryl liked one of my vids!

*jumps around smiling*

*jumps around too* wow, that is great
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

This is something I threw together quickly today, while my son was napping...

Thank goodness for three-day weekends!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              This is something I threw together quickly today, while my son was napping...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/avatars/BSG_sig_AfA_mane_zps9b6dc57a.jpg

Thank goodness for three-day weekends!
              Cool, BSG! That series grew slowly but steadily on me But now I'm out of green, I just have the mental one....So say we all!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                *gasp* Love the colours, love the composition, love the quote ...with isnpiration like that, who needs a challenge.

Spoiler:
                You can not go throught something like that and stay the same.*hugs*
                Thanks! I go through stages sometimes where autumn is what I want.

Spoiler:
                So very true. One of the reasons I talk about it online so openly is because there are a lot of women--and men--out there where I was. Scared spitless and not knowing who to talk to. Sometimes, just knowing that someone else is there to talk with makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

The same comment I made for LG. Those are gorgeous! I love your use of text in the icons. I always feel sily when i try to use it in mine.
                  Em...I, uh, used text textures. Not my words at all! That's my shortcut way of going about things these days!
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I make my own textures... and models..

Sometimes I even plan what I'm going to make before I start making it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Em...I, uh, used text textures. Not my words at all! That's my shortcut way of going about things these days!
                      Excellent taste in textures then. Speaking of shortcuts in my current sig I used the same texture in three different ways...So what?
                      Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      I make my own textures... and models..

Sometimes I even plan what I'm going to make before I start making it..
                      I wish I was clever enough to do that. I 'm too limited and I ruin someone else's work ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone!!!!!

I was in the same boat as a lot of other people here with not being inspired by the quote, challenge... But I was finalizing a wallie this morning and I realized that the quote actually fit the wallie perfect! All I needed to do was find a place for it.

sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Oh I was inspired by the quote, but couldn't get anything to work.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Gorgeous arts everyone!!!!!

I was in the same boat as a lot of other people here with not being inspired by the quote, challenge... But I was finalizing a wallie this morning and I realized that the quote actually fit the wallie perfect! All I needed to do was find a place for it.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_caskett-5436-yami.jpg
                            Lovely as always. As I said before, people were over thinking it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge 76

This week your challenge is to make art using and inspired by the following quote:

"We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy"
                              Harry Potter

To qualify for this challenge, the quote must be on your artwork somewhere.

FlyBoyFanGirl

JadedWraith

Josiane

Lilith

Nolamom

RodneyIsGodney

Syfyfan

Yamiinsane

Maneth

Last edited by Jumble; 21 June 2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

(banner by Josiane)

CHALLENGE WEEK 77

Use a lyric from your current favourite song to create a piece of artwork.

Size: Any
                                Pics: Any
                                Text: Must include a lyric from your current favourite song.

Please state which song you have used and post a link to it on youtube if possible.

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO SARAI!
                                (please don’t forget to PUT YOUR NAME AT THE BEGINNING OF THE
                                FILENAME FOR EACH ENTRY! Thanks )

Comment

Working...
                                X