Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Wow, that's great, lg !
    Sorry for my absence here. Now I only come to share the "new" set I made (because I was asked for sharing it). So, sorry for interrupting anything - really, really sorry if I do so.

Set:
    http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...eanjohnavi.jpg
    http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...eanjohnsig.jpg
    http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...deanwallie.jpg
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but do you have a tut for this?

Comment

I had to make a Jensen sig with matching icon in the style of my Adam Lambert sig. For the first time ever...I MATCH! It was surprisingly easy to replicate the sig.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

v pretty RIG! even tho these i've started making sig/avi sets, i've never used them i tend not to change my avi.... once i have one, i like to stick with it.... the way i see it, you can choose to hide personal sigs, but the avi is something you'll always see no matter what.... so while i might take liberties with sig, switch it up a bit every now and then, i always stick with an avi that well and truly represents me.....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          v pretty RIG! even tho these i've started making sig/avi sets, i've never used them i tend not to change my avi.... once i have one, i like to stick with it.... the way i see it, you can choose to hide personal sigs, but the avi is something you'll always see no matter what.... so while i might take liberties with sig, switch it up a bit every now and then, i always stick with an avi that well and truly represents me.....
          And that's fine for those who like that. Me, I like my sig and avi to match with my computer WP.

Comment

i honestly couldn't give a rat's arse what my WP is... i v rarely see my desktop to begin with all the programs i use with any sort of regularity is shortcutted onto my task bar, and i never close my browser.... really, the only time i see my desktop is when my comp reboots itself for windows update installs...... of course that doesn't mean i haven't personalized my desktop for said times
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

v pretty RIG!

Thanks!

even tho these i've started making sig/avi sets, i've never used them i tend not to change my avi.... once i have one, i like to stick with it....
              I had the same avi (Jensen w/Bart the stuffed zebra) for the longest time before I changed it. I can't remember why I changed it. I don't change my avi all that often though.

the way i see it, you can choose to hide personal sigs, but the avi is something you'll always see no matter what.... so while i might take liberties with sig, switch it up a bit every now and then, i always stick with an avi that well and truly represents me.....
              To each her own.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I uploaded a new art

http://fav.me/d69f0qx

http://fav.me/d69f6he

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 17 June 2013, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

Fave'd And, yes, I am THAT ancient to recognize it perfectly.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm planning to put it on a T-shirt in my store

The kids' shirts

I also plan to make a floppy disk.. an old rotary phone, maybe a typewriter..

Comment

i honestly couldn't give a rat's arse what my WP is... i v rarely see my desktop to begin with all the programs i use with any sort of regularity is shortcutted onto my task bar, and i never close my browser.... really, the only time i see my desktop is when my comp reboots itself for windows update installs...... of course that doesn't mean i haven't personalized my desktop for said times
                      Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Thanks!

I had the same avi (Jensen w/Bart the stuffed zebra) for the longest time before I changed it. I can't remember why I changed it. I don't change my avi all that often though.

To each her own.
                      I'm with Lilith here. I change my avi seldom, to keep some sort of immediate visual identity ( although it's a shame, really, because I have gorgeous Avis by ladygris, NMP that I should wear more often...) My sig depens on my mood and, this time contrary to Lilith, my WP changes more than my sig. I had a hard time trying to do wallies and recently, I've been making a lots of them to practise. Many of my sigs are actually reconverted wallies.

And I'm struggling with this week's challenge, despite the fact I love the theme.

@RIG I love you Dean version as well.

EDIT to ADD @PH. Oh those must be so cool...I'd love those. I bought my mum a pouch with a Rotary Phone. That' would fit too. Or the floppy disk one. Too bad money is very limited
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 17 June 2013, 08:49 AM. Reason: adding stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

I change my avi from time to time, but always a version my toll booth. I've used it for years. Rather like my Fluffy sigs...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          I change my avi from time to time, but always a version my toll booth. I've used it for years. Rather like my Fluffy sigs...
                          That's a great way of keeping some consistency. Besides my obsession wiith Mr. R.A., I'm not consistent at all . I'm fickle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

EDIT to ADD @PH. Oh those must be so cool...I'd love those. I bought my mum a pouch with a Rotary Phone. That' would fit too. Or the floppy disk one. Too bad money is very limited
                            I'm starting on the floppy disk now..

If anyone can think of other old stuff to make let me know

I thought about making a TV tube.. with "How does this fit inside the TV?" around it

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              I'm starting on the floppy disk now..

If anyone can think of other old stuff to make let me know

I thought about making a TV tube.. with "How does this fit inside the TV?" around it
                              Things that went the way of the dodo? There is always the typewriter ( the idea came from those pouches with vintage designs). Perhaps I can think up of more stuff ( that are easily recognizable, that is...)
                              sigpic

Comment

VCR and tape? early cell phone (bricks)?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X