Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    Mane: nice job! I love the texture you added Seamus Harper text, it reminds me of all the nebulas or gas clouds etc that they see on the show.
    Yes, it's quite appropriate to the character.

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    JW: I really like what you did with the two sets of font per banner, I especially love the two L's one
    Thank you. And the colour is peridot
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks mere & JW. Glad you like the sig.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        I've been experimenting with the textures channel in the PS lighting effects filter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...psbbd388e7.jpg
        This is so cool!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Great Entries Nolamom ( lovely pen tip), RiG ( Squeee Dean) and Maneth. Also love the effects on that last pic. It gives the image a wonderful textured effect.
        Thank you.

Thank you, guys. YOU are amazing. Take a look at Nola's entry for the challenge, Ikorni. It's amazing and so it's RiG's.
        Thank you! Great banners you made there! My favorite is the O'Neill one.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Thank you! Great banners you made there! My favorite is the O'Neill one.
          Thank you. In this forum, that's quite unexpected I miss Jack like crazy. I have to do another SG-1 rewatch.And SGA...*sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you. In this forum, that's quite unexpected I miss Jack like crazy. I have to do another SG-1 rewatch.And SGA...*sigh*
            You're welcome. I miss Jack too, an SG1 rewatch will happen at some point for me. I already started rewatching SGA though I only watched the first few episodes of S1.h
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I did a couple of blog logos -

ModernCaveGirl.com

morph - the process

Of Cabbages and Queens

sigpic

Comment

Here's my try at text. Never done this before. And seeing as we all miss Jack...

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Nice! I'm not sure it fits the criteria of the challenge (no pictures), but I love it nevertheless.
                  sigpic

Comment

I only used the picture as an outline, then deleting it to make room for the text. So what you're seeing is dense text alone. I hope that counts!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      I only used the picture as an outline, then deleting it to make room for the text. So what you're seeing is dense text alone. I hope that counts!
                      I think it wood be cruel to say that doesn't count - it's awesome!
                      Same goes for Nola's, which looks as if she made it the same way

I hate to nag, but please can you all try to remember to put your name/initials in the filenames of your entries!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I think it wood be cruel to say that doesn't count - it's awesome!
                        Same goes for Nola's, which looks as if she made it the same way

I hate to nag, but please can you all try to remember to put your name/initials in the filenames of your entries!

Thanks
                        Uh, my pB has a similar name so any links will have it automatically. I hope it counts. I'm lazy.

Gorgeous entry Ikorni. I love how the text forms the image.

Nola, I ran out of things to say: I love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Uh, my pB has a similar name so any links will have it automatically. I hope it counts. I'm lazy.
                          Unfortunately it doesn't count. When I save an image it saves with only the filename (the last part of the link from your PB), so that is where I need your name/initials to be. Otherwise I have to rename everything which can be a right pain if there are a lot of entries

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Unfortunately it doesn't count. When I save an image it saves with only the filename (the last part of the link from your PB), so that is where I need your name/initials to be. Otherwise I have to rename everything which can be a right pain if there are a lot of entries
                            Got it
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I have two new arts to share. One I made for the thread while the other is a manip that I made from 2 landscape stocks and 3 sets of brushes. Let me know if you wish the actual size of the manip, but beware it's over 11mbs!

sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                These are great! You sure are talented!

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Here's my try at text. Never done this before. And seeing as we all miss Jack...

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...ps766278d9.jpg
                                *speechless*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                                Well, I have two new arts to share. One I made for the thread while the other is a manip that I made from 2 landscape stocks and 3 sets of brushes. Let me know if you wish the actual size of the manip, but beware it's over 11mbs!

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...-0876-yami.gif

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...manip-yami.jpg
                                Both are beautiful!

But, unfortunately GW won't let me green any of you.

Btw, when we PM our entries are we still putting links with the image itself? I thought we were told to do that once. I just want to make sure my memory isn't failing.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X