• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Thank you Sci and lg! And you thunkers are most welcome
    I've sent you a PM, yami.

Comment

Lovely wps Sci, Hyn and Yami

Comment

Thanks lg, Yamii and Jumble. lg, don't know about the problem, for me it's working. Mh, anyone else has problems?
        Yamii, wonderful WP! You guys are really teasing me about Hansel & Gretel ... darn, I think I really HAVE to go and watch that movie - when it's here at the theatre.

BTW, made another WP:

EDIT:
        lg, maybe it's working better this way. Link to my LJ-entry.
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 17 February 2013, 09:00 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I figured that who pilot was, just wanted to be sure. Thanks.

Aw...thanks. I'm sure you'll do great too.

Oooh, Star Wars!

I saw that movie...really enjoyed it! I forgot how much I loved that show!

Thanks for the heads up!

Challenge entry...

...two birds, one stone...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psb0e346e2.jpg

Ugh, still losing sharpness.
          Funny enough, I like the fuzziness, even if not intentional. I think my stuff is too sharp.

gorgeous!
          Awesome arts from last week everyone!

Mane, Jumble, RIG: Awesome!

Here is my first entry:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...-5431-yami.gif

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...a-543-yami.gif
          Oh Teyla! I love her and that's a lovely tribute. She was such a wonderful character and sadly, underused. I also love the colouring on the Hansel Wallie as well the composition.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          I absolutely adore it when I pick up some random tip from someone here. There is always something to learn! For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what people meant when they said "make a stamp". I couldn't find such an option. Then, I learned CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + E = stamp! a merged copy of all layers. Well, DUH!
          I thought they were referring to the "stamp tool" It's one of my favourite tools, what can I say...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Gorgeous, mane, yami, Jumble, RiG! JadedWraith, looking forward to seeing what you make too

First challenge entry from me:

And one not for the challenge, but just because I've recently started another West Wing rewatch and am reawakening my love for these two:

The composition in that one didn't quite end up as I envisioned it but they're just too cute nonetheless
          Do you? Because I'm still clueless. I'm drawing a blank. Oh, I love how the destressed (spelling?) look which fits the theme (BSG) perfectly.

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          No challenge-entry. I only found this awesome pic of Nick yesterday and had to work with it. Somehow I like the result:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_davidgwaterwp_zps5f1577f7.jpg
          Love it!

Scifan : Star Wars with a vintage touch. Oh my heart is beating faster...
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Funny enough, I like the fuzziness, even if not intentional. I think my stuff is too sharp.
            I kind of like the fuzzyness as well but not as much as I like sharpness. I think, sometimes, sigs lose something if they are fuzzy.

gorgeous!
            Thank you.

Yes, great job Sci!

I love Nick wp Hyn!
            And did I see a shirtless JR in your H and G wallie yamii? *faints*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I absolutely adore it when I pick up some random tip from someone here. There is always something to learn! For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what people meant when they said "make a stamp". I couldn't find such an option. Then, I learned CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + E = stamp! a merged copy of all layers. Well, DUH!
              I didn't know that too, but discovered something that was the same - Image > Apply Image that would give you a merged copy of all layers as a layer, so all the work you've done underneath isn't lost.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thank you Jumble, Hyn, JW, and RIG (Yes there is a shirtless JR in the wallie. )
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you Sci and lg! And you thunkers are most welcome
                  You're welcome hun.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Lovely wps Sci, Hyn and Yami
                  Thanks Jumble.

BTW, made another WP:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps74b695d8.jpg

EDIT:
                  lg, maybe it's working better this way. Link to my LJ-entry.
                  Nice job HYN!
                  Spoiler:
                  I have a feeling he's in big trouble when the show comes back on.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Oh Teyla! I love her and that's a lovely tribute. She was such a wonderful character and sadly, underused. I also love the colouring on the Hansel Wallie as well the composition.
                  I totally agree. I wish they did more with Teyla... and Ronon.

I thought they were referring to the "stamp tool" It's one of my favourite tools, what can I say...
                  I was too... now I'm confuesed.
                  Ah thanks hun. It didn't come out how I invisioned it, but oh well. I worked out in the end.

Yes, great job Sci!

I love Nick wp Hyn!
                  And did I see a shirtless JR in your H and G wallie yamii? *faints*
                  Thanks RIG!!

LOL I think she needs to put a warning on the JR wallie.... too many thunks, thuds and fainting.

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  I didn't know that too, but discovered something that was the same - Image > Apply Image that would give you a merged copy of all layers as a layer, so all the work you've done underneath isn't lost.
                  I didn't know that! I'll have to try that too. Thanks Nola and Ikorni for your tips.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks RIG!!
                    You're welcome.

LOL I think she needs to put a warning on the JR wallie.... too many thunks, thuds and fainting.
                    I think so too.

I didn't know that! I'll have to try that too. Thanks Nola and Ikorni for your tips.
                    That is what is so great about this thread. We learn something new everyday.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, third challenge entry...

I tried saving it as a gif as well and it had an interesting effect...
                      Spoiler:

...told ya I'd be doing Atlantis.

EDIT: I can't seem to resolve the fuzzyness issue. My sigs are nice and sharp in Gimp but when posted they fuzz up. I know we talked about this in here before but I can't remember what all was said, tips to keep it from happening.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 February 2013, 07:56 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you, JW and RiG . RiG, I like your "War of Atlantis"-sig.
                        About the challenge ... not sure but after Jumble said "Space" also could mean "Negative Space" now I have a question: Would this sig fit into the challenge?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thank you, JW and RiG . RiG, I like your "War of Atlantis"-sig.
                          About the challenge ... not sure but after Jumble said "Space" also could mean "Negative Space" now I have a question: Would this sig fit into the challenge?

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps184c4933.jpg
                          My guess it would be yes, but you'd better wait for the other poster's input.

Oh, and it's gorgeous, so delicately melancholic: just my type of thing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh, lovely arties!

ETA: Challenge entry.

Last edited by maneth; 18 February 2013, 07:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Ooh, lovely arties!

ETA: Challenge entry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps955a8324.jpg
                              Agreed. That includes yours
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X