X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, sorry it's a bit later than usual, work is crazy at the moment

Starting to put the post together now so watch this space

Comment

I know tut week was last week, but I didn't get a chance to do this then and I couldn't get this wallie out of my head until I did it. It is my take on this tut by Ladygris.

Featuring my new favorite paring from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Duchess Satine Kryze and her "shinning Jedi Knight" Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Banner by Josiane

Challenge Week 62
        Vintage

Ikorni

Maneth

Nolamom

Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          I hope you'll get over your shyness on this thread. It's fun to see all the pix posted together.
          I'm just not a fan of how I get stuff together.

Oh, and thanks for the analysis. Sounds like me.
          I'm glad you liked it. I start off with a sentence or a quote and try to find a suitable image.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Great job Jumble! Really need to check out that show.

Variation on last night's art.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/th_AFAweek62scifan-Tiva_zps30c68762.png

Different Textures:
          <snip>

Thank you Maneth... and Estrela, I meant to say thank you for the Valentine art.
          Thud! Oh that is so gorgeous! That's precisely what I can't do: unite the elements seamlessly. I'm snurching the stocks, if you don't mind.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Banner by Nolamom

Challenge Week 63
            Space

This weeks challenge is based around the theme of Space. As always the theme is loose so any way you can shoehorn Space into your art is fine, i.e. starry textures, black holes, the galaxy etc...

Text: Any
            Size: Any
            Pics: Any

Please PM your entries this week to Josiane
            Last edited by Sarai; 15 February 2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO
              JOSIANE

Comment

Great entries last week, Ikorni and Nola!
                Space? Mh ... seems like I've made too much GrimmArt, right? Sorry, don't think I will come up with something. Right now "my" shows are all too much down to earth *shrugs*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Great entries this week everyone!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

That challenge sounds like something I could try again

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      Space? Mh ... seems like I've made too much GrimmArt, right? Sorry, don't think I will come up with something. Right now "my" shows are all too much down to earth *shrugs*
                      'Space' doesn't have to be 'outer space', it can be anything you want it to be - negative space, open space, SPACE as text..... use your imagination

It doesn't matter how much Grimm art you make - we're all free to make art for any fandom here, and as much of it as we like

By the same token, you're not obliged to make art for any challenge you don't fancy - freedom is our byword

Comment

Thank you Jumble

Comment

Fantastic entries everyone! Sorry I've been mostly AWOL this week, life's pretty crazy at the moment Hope I'll get a bit more time for artworking for this next challenge
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aw crap! I forgot to send in my entry! I totally forgot what day it was yesterday and I'm never home on Fridays to get in before the deadline. And I didn't remember until 5 minutes ago. I wason Gimp all night last night working on what would have been a second entry. Ah well.

Great entries guys!

...and lovely arties since then!

Space, huh? I may have to go back to SGA for this Challenge. Maybe. Not that I mind of course.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Thanks Sci Beautiful wp - the heart really sets it off

*snurches textures*

Thank you Jumble... and snurch away.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              I know tut week was last week, but I didn't get a chance to do this then and I couldn't get this wallie out of my head until I did it. It is my take on this tut by Ladygris.

Featuring my new favorite paring from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Duchess Satine Kryze and her "shinning Jedi Knight" Obi-Wan Kenobi.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...psdd7cf230.gif
                              Padme!!!!
                              Nice job on Clone War art. My kids and hubby loves that show.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              I'm just not a fan of how I get stuff together.

I'm glad you liked it. I start off with a sentence or a quote and try to find a suitable image.

Thud! Oh that is so gorgeous! That's precisely what I can't do: unite the elements seamlessly. I'm snurching the stocks, if you don't mind.
                              I do the same thing JW... I'm always second guessing my stuff or feel it's not good enough... we are our own worse critics.

Ahh thanks hun. I use layer masking in GIMP. I took practice.. and even then it doesn't work out they way I want it too. Practice is the key word. I followed a tut on Youtube.

And no... I don't mind.
                              Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              Oh don't say that! Keep the Grimm coming. Needs something til it comes back on.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Fantastic entries everyone! Sorry I've been mostly AWOL this week, life's pretty crazy at the moment Hope I'll get a bit more time for artworking for this next challenge
                              Miss you Josi. Hope thing slow down for you. Can't wait to see what you make.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Aw crap! I forgot to send in my entry! I totally forgot what day it was yesterday and I'm never home on Fridays to get in before the deadline. And I didn't remember until 5 minutes ago. I wason Gimp all night last night working on what would have been a second entry. Ah well.

Great entries guys!

...and lovely arties since then!

Space, huh? I may have to go back to SGA for this Challenge. Maybe. Not that I mind of course.
                              Oh no!! Sorry hun.

Cool! Miss SGA so much.
                              Last edited by scifan; 15 February 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

So, what would you say my style was? Disregarding my current obsession with Andromeda's Seamus Harper .
                                What do you think?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Who? Me? Whatever gave you that idea?

Not today though...........
                                Challenge indeed! Someone other than Mr Wood!

Lovely challenge entries all!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X