No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After making my new set earlier and removing Castle and Beckett from their backgrounds, I felt kinda bad about it and decided to make this:

I used this tut on Shadowplay. If stock images apply for the pics, then this is also a challenge entry.

Comment

Very nice, LadyGris.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Padme.

Comment

Wonderful artworks, Ladygris, Yami, Hyndara, Syfyfan and Sheppard.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Pretty lg!

For the challenge. I decided I wanted negative space, sort of...

sigpic

Comment

Great arties everyone. Yet another challenge I missed through lack of time... The three pic challenge looks promising though, let's see if I can find the time to take part.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/..._by_MrEsh1.png

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...-large7211.jpg
                  Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 17 March 2012, 05:02 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Hi all, regarding the three pics to use in the challenge - as usual please to ahead and interpret this how you like! If that means using stock pictures or textures rays absolutely fine!

What would be cool if you do use mostly textures or stock pics if you could post a thumbnail link of them with your arties? Then people can snurch to their hearts content!

Comment

These are, again, over the 100kb limit - the first is well over 200kb! You really must be more careful.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Hi all, regarding the three pics to use in the challenge - as usual please to ahead and interpret this how you like! If that means using stock pictures or textures rays absolutely fine!

What would be cool if you do use mostly textures or stock pics if you could post a thumbnail link of them with your arties? Then people can snurch to their hearts content!

Having said that, the original intent of this challenge was to encourage us all to use several pics/screenshots to give us some blending practise and, yes, to make it harder As usual, go with what you want, but it wood be good to see some multi-pic arties

Comment

Morning, all!

Speaking of blending, I figured I'd offer this. I wanted the paneled wall for my current set but couldn't find the right texture anywhere online. So, I took three different Castle pics and made this. Hope someone can use it.

Okay, off to do some early morning photography! Have a great day, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          These are, again, over the 100kb limit - the first is well over 200kb! You really must be more careful.
                          i tried PS & PB shrink but it did not work
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Morning, all!

Speaking of blending, I figured I'd offer this. I wanted the paneled wall for my current set but couldn't find the right texture anywhere online. So, I took three different Castle pics and made this. Hope someone can use it.

*snurches*

Okay, off to do some early morning photography! Have a great day, everyone!
                            Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            i tried PS & PB shrink but it did not work
                            I'll pm you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I'll pm you.
                              i did the same and left only the url again
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the art lcjs and lg.

Thanks for the texture lg, it could definitely come in handy

Here is my first entry:

The two textures used are from Estrela: and So-Ghislaine
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X