This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll just drop this in

Israel is nothing more than a white European colony established on stolen land

Israel practices apartheid

All non-european descended peoples are treated as minority pariah. even those small groups of actual Hebrews whose ancestors have never left the mid east and therefor have a better claim to the land as native Jews then the European colonists who run the country

( on samaritans https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...alty-1.6075509 )

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      correct, so what is the problem?
      Is it people, or is it guns?
      We all get pissed off sometimes, that's people
      we all don't shoot people for it, but americans do.
      Nationality has nothing to do with this. Remove the means and you remove the impulsive killings or at the very least lower the deathtoll bc you know, it's easier and much faster to kill 50 persons with an automatic weapon than a hunting rifle. Violence is a trait of humanity, the goal is to minimize its impact.

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
      you cant just shoot someone for being on your property. and in most places they must be in or attempting to enter your home. being in your yard is not a justifiable reason to use force or, in many place, neither is it a reason to even display your firearm in warning.

and, before you shoot, if someone is coming into your home or attacking you, you have a duty to retreat. and then force can be used. but also in many places (not all) the force you use is supposed to be in kind to the force being applied. ex: they use fists, you use fists-- you cant shoot someone if all they are doing is punching you

(unless you are a cop and then they can shoot whoever the hell they want apparently)

about a month ago, in our small town-where there has been one murder in the last 30yrs- a guy was attacked in a bar. he was punched, kicked and hit with a chair. he pulled out a pistol and shot his attacker dead. the police charged him because he did not try to retreat nor did he use the same level of force being used on him. it will be going to trial
      Yes you can shoot Intruders in states where Stand your ground law applies. You are supposed to use appropriate force and only use deadly force if you feel your life is threatened but you're wrong about retreating for those states. Stand. Your. Ground.

In theory it might look good, but how does a dead man prove he wasn't hostile in court? People aren't all highly trained soldiers nor marksman that can disable instead of killing, emotions run high and people can shoot in a panic. That's why this law is a joke with today's modern weapons.

Not to mention the ridiculous amount of dismissed cases say for cop shooting black ppl that were blatantly guilty yet got out with a smack on the hand. That's not related but it just goes to show how rotten the system is. It's all hearsay.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        I'm very sorry for the daughter of your mom's friend but these numbers I gave are statistics of deaths by firearms. Feel free to consult any sources you like, a simple google search will give you hundreds of links. I've included a graph below for your convenience. The graph is a compilation from the FBI / Stats Canada and Stats Australia and keep in mind that ''justified homicide'' is excluded from those stats so the actual number is much higher.

The United States are by far the worst developed country in terms of casualties by firearms in the world.

[IMG]https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/6160/production/_100782942_gun_comparison_640_v2-nc.png[/IMG

Actually yes it will, you're wrong on that MG.
        and how do you propose to stop people from simply beating each other to death? cut off their hands?

weapons are inanimate objects.....they're not growing legs and walking around under their own power killing people....as the old saying goes "guns don't kill people....people kill people"

so perhaps the question we should all be asking (provided these figures are accurate and not fudged in any way) is why so many people in the USA seemingly have no regard for the life of others? or perhaps has a rather high degree of criminal activity resulting in all these deaths?

or is it perhaps because the US might be harboring a disproportionate number of the kinds of people prone to such violence?

this ain't a numbers game....there are many variables that could be influencing the stats you cite

Comment

Settling disputes with fists instead of bullets usually prevents fatalities. Worst case scenario a man gets stabbed and may recover.

But in some states you could get shot over picking flowers off your neighbor's lawn and that'd be justified homicide which btw is not included in those stats.

If you think about it, it's cowardice, you can't fight back vs a gun.
          of vs a knife (unless you've some good training)
          but bullets can miss & blades are a near 100% hit chance

Comment

Nationality has nothing to do with this. Remove the means and you remove the impulsive killings or at the very least lower the deathtoll bc you know, it's easier and much faster to kill 50 persons with an automatic weapon than a hunting rifle. Violence is a trait of humanity, the goal is to minimize its impact.

Yes you can shoot Intruders in states where Stand your ground law applies. You are supposed to use appropriate force and only use deadly force if you feel your life is threatened but you're wrong about retreating for those states. Stand. Your. Ground.

In theory it might look good, but how does a dead man prove he wasn't hostile in court? People aren't all highly trained soldiers nor marksman that can disable instead of killing, emotions run high and people can shoot in a panic. That's why this law is a joke with today's modern weapons.

Not to mention the ridiculous amount of dismissed cases say for cop shooting black ppl that were blatantly guilty yet got out with a smack on the hand. That's not related but it just goes to show how rotten the system is. It's all hearsay.
            every state has diff rules and diff definitions of stand your ground

if i were ever in this situation i would never even show my weapon unless the other person had a stand off / deadly weapon themselves. even brandishing a weapon,with or without a carry permit (here you do not need a carry permit just a concealed carry, so open carry is available to anyone who can legally own a firearm), can get you in trouble without a definite cause.

and, i don't think any shootings in the US has involved 'automatic weapons'

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Humans, or Americans are violent?
              Humans are a violent species, but Americans are more violent than most other flavors.

Comment

Settling disputes with fists instead of bullets usually prevents fatalities. Worst case scenario a man gets stabbed and may recover.

But in some states you could get shot over picking flowers off your neighbor's lawn and that'd be justified homicide which btw is not included in those stats.

If you think about it, it's cowardice, you can't fight back vs a gun.
                And if the gun is being used by physically smaller victim of an attack? A petite woman defending herself against a 6' assailant? Or even a male doing the same?

That's one of the big benefits to allowing people to be armed. It removes the natural advantage physically larger people have.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  and how do you propose to stop people from simply beating each other to death? cut off their hands?
                  I heard law enforcement can be useful in those situations. But you can't call the cops if you shot three times in the back can you?

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  of vs a knife (unless you've some good training)
                  but bullets can miss & blades are a near 100% hit chance
                  You want to bring a knife to a gunfight? I'd rather get stabbed than shot but hey everybody's got their preferences.

Magi gave the perfect example, the fight in the bar. If the guy didn't have a gun perhaps his buddy would still be alive today? Bringing concealed weapons in a BAR, you know where people get DRUNK and fight all the time is something logical to you?

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Humans are a violent species, but Americans are more violent than most other flavors.
                  How about you go for a trip in Nigeria, Syria, Yemen, Russia, Mexico or hundreds of other countries with corrupt govts and actual guerrilla armed groups bringing blood and terror to civilians? That's violence. Shooting someone takes a second and you call the cops. Over there, there is no such thing as law enforcement and the few there are are mostly worst than the criminals they fight.

But I know you actually enjoy believing that, it makes you feel special doesn't it?
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                    every state has diff rules and diff definitions of stand your ground

if i were ever in this situation i would never even show my weapon unless the other person had a stand off / deadly weapon themselves. even brandishing a weapon,with or without a carry permit (here you do not need a carry permit just a concealed carry, so open carry is available to anyone who can legally own a firearm), can get you in trouble without a definite cause.

and, i don't think any shootings in the US has involved 'automatic weapons'
                    Do you pour gasoline on a fire to extinguish it? Most of your kind believe the solution is MORE guns to counter gun violence. Give teachers guns, lmfao.

Literally this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard lol.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You want to bring a knife to a gunfight?
                      depends - long range or close quarters fight? if it's latter I'll pick the blade every time
                      I'd rather get stabbed than shot but hey everybody's got their preferences.
                      you realize both are designed to kill right? if anything a knife at close range is deadlier
                      (also you can get stabbed once & be killed or you can get shot multiple times & live both have happened which would you choose)

Comment

I'll bring the napalm to the gun fight
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Amount of fatalities in Japan: 10 guns deaths a year, 127 millions people. Enough said this right here is absolute proof that it works.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gun-...deaths-2017-10
                          Spoiler:

Comment

You can have the guns but I will never give up my sword. I need it to challenge Soul to a duel for when he finally becomrs FH's stalker
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Do you pour gasoline on a fire to extinguish it? Most of your kind believe the solution is MORE guns to counter gun violence. Give teachers guns, lmfao.

Literally this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard lol.
                              why not? if a good guy with a gun puts down the bad guy with a gun then wouldn't that in fact save lives?

Comment

I heard law enforcement can be useful in those situations. But you can't call the cops if you shot three times in the back can you?

You want to bring a knife to a gunfight? I'd rather get stabbed than shot but hey everybody's got their preferences.

Magi gave the perfect example, the fight in the bar. If the guy didn't have a gun perhaps his buddy would still be alive today? Bringing concealed weapons in a BAR, you know where people get DRUNK and fight all the time is something logical to you?

How about you go for a trip in Nigeria, Syria, Yemen, Russia, Mexico or hundreds of other countries with corrupt govts and actual guerrilla armed groups bringing blood and terror to civilians? That's violence. Shooting someone takes a second and you call the cops. Over there, there is no such thing as law enforcement and the few there are are mostly worst than the criminals they fight.

But I know you actually enjoy believing that, it makes you feel special doesn't it?
                                this law enforcement you place so much faith in? would this be the same law enforcement that typically takes minutes to respond when seconds count? such naivete

Comment

Working...
                                X