Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That just means 97% of the scientists are being paid off. Annoyed thinks the environmentalists but he is wrong. Its a plot to weaken us for the sentient taco invasion. But I know their weakness. We have to bathe ourselves in guacamole. They can't see us
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      If words isn't bullying then this is not violence. Very creative of you though, economic violence is original and made me chuckle.

Extremists employ terrorism or use violence to pursue their goals, any concrete exemples you wish to put forth to support that claim?
      I can't claim to have created the term "economic violence". Do you really think I have the stomach for such verbal BS?

That term was created by various far left extremists in order to justify their loony ideas.

But it's a nice catch 22. If you deny that it exists for my argument, you deny it exists for them, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        I can't claim to have created the term "economic violence". Do you really think I have the stomach for such verbal BS?

That term was created by various far left extremists in order to justify their loony ideas.

But it's a nice catch 22. If you deny that it exists for my argument, you deny it exists for them, too.
        You made a strawman mistake expecting anyone here to by into economic violence (Some who would haven't been posting as of late, admittingly. So that defeats your entire premise of left wing extremists. It's not 50/50. When was the last time a left wing extremist shot up a church/synagogue/mosque? Tried blow a place of worship up? Randomly stabbed people or otherwise attacked them in the street? Run them over with a car? Right wing extremists have done those things in the past decade alone here in the US and elsewhere.

The closest you can get is mob riots but that is no more a form of extremism than sports riots. It's idiots being criminally idiotic.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
          I think the E.U. basically declared close to that with recent elections. According to many news media, *Climate change* took priority as the most important issue "needing" to be tackled and dealt with.
          You waste your time on something most people do not believe in, and will never affect them.
          Climate change affects everyone, weather you believe or have faith in it or not.
          Sorry, I know which one is more important for people.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Why then are you using that verbal BS to justify the ''extreme left-wing'' which does not exist? There is no alt-left, just face it, only the right has an alt-right of terrorists. I do not even doubt for a second that most strong supporters of the right support those terrorists, just like you with that militia guy that looks like a villain from a Clint Eastwood flick.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Why then are you using that verbal BS to justify the ''extreme left-wing'' which does not exist? There is no alt-left, just face it, only the right has an alt-right of terrorists. I do not even doubt for a second that most strong supporters of the right support those terrorists, just like you with that militia guy that looks like a villain from a Clint Eastwood flick.
              But the extreme left wing does exist. We've even had cases where elected Democrats (Maxine Waters) encourage their supporters to attack & harass Conservatives in restaurants and other public settings.

But you don't read about that all that much because the MSM agree with their positions.

Comment

But the extreme left wing does exist. We've even had cases where elected Democrats (Maxine Waters) encourage their supporters to attack & harass Conservatives in restaurants and other public settings.

But you don't read about that all that much because the MSM agree with their positions.
                ''Attacks'' from the left : Refusing access to a premise, telling MAGA vocal fans to get out

Attacks from the right : Mass shootings, kidnappings, interior terrorism

Yep totally on the same level Annoyed!
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

*gives Chaka raw bacon*
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    *gives Chaka raw bacon*
                    *hisses at bacon* yum!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      You made a strawman mistake expecting anyone here to by into economic violence (Some who would haven't been posting as of late, admittingly. So that defeats your entire premise of left wing extremists. It's not 50/50. When was the last time a left wing extremist shot up a church/synagogue/mosque? Tried blow a place of worship up? Randomly stabbed people or otherwise attacked them in the street? Run them over with a car? Right wing extremists have done those things in the past decade alone here in the US and elsewhere.

The closest you can get is mob riots but that is no more a form of extremism than sports riots. It's idiots being criminally idiotic.
                      considering the fact that most of the mass shooters in modern times usually turn out to be registered Democrats...left-wingers are responsible for more violence than you might think

Comment

''Attacks'' from the left : Refusing access to a premise, telling MAGA vocal fans to get out

actually most of the mass shootings these days are carried out by people who are registered Democrats....and there are plenty of stories of lefties actually beating up people wearing MAGA hats...yep...no violence from the left my foot

Comment

http://fortune.com/2018/06/25/rep-ma...binet-members/

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) told her supporters to harass members of the Trump administration.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday. “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
                          Lefties have also engaged in violence to disrupt people they disagree with. They are no better than the right wing extremists you decry.

Now, go get your bacon back from jelgate. He hasn't earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            considering the fact that most of the mass shooters in modern times usually turn out to be registered Democrats...left-wingers are responsible for more violence than you might think
                            Quoting Claudia Tenney much?
                            Pity her claim is total BS.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

actually most of the mass shootings these days are carried out by people who are registered Democrats....and there are plenty of stories of lefties actually beating up people wearing MAGA hats...yep...no violence from the left my foot
                              I'm going to need actual sources for this one. This would be the first I hear of this. It sounds as wild as being able to "tell" that someone littering is a democrat or liberal...

http://fortune.com/2018/06/25/rep-ma...binet-members/

Lefties have also engaged in violence to disrupt people they disagree with. They are no better than the right wing extremists you decry.

Now, go get your bacon back from jelgate. He hasn't earned it.
                              You are interpreting "push back" as an instigation of violence? That's a stretch and if this is the best you can do then I got some news for you....it is nothing compared to shooting up churches and synagogues, attempting to blow up mosques, running people over with a car, beating people up, stabbing them, and shooting them all the while claiming that Hitler did nothing wrong. Let me put it this way, you talking about far left violence is like GF talking about Christian fanaticism. It was true at one point, but not today.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

So your argument is "They do exist we just don't hear about it because the black helicopters are hiding the truth!!!"....right...I'd sooner buy your Florida swamp land than buy into this load of crap.

If you were in your 20's or late teens you'd be an ideal target for recruitment/radicalization by the Alt-Right. That's how messed up that argument is. They start with conspiracy theories about the ominous "left" as a gateway drug for "The Jews are doing it". That's the first step of recruitment for the Alt-Right. Convince you that there can be a conspiracy out there, make it sound not racist by calling it the "left" and once you buy into that, they can start suggesting small things. Like Soros funding the "Left"...oh, he's a Jew and so are a few others. Oh...guess what? All the Jews are doing it!
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X