Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not that simple CoCo, and that's my point.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Here is a better question, if the M-E had no oil, would the US be there at all?
      This argument never made sense to me. First off, the US already has a lot of oil in its own territory and secondo, I'm pretty sure mobilizing troops is much more expensive than getting a few barrels of oil.

The most likely reason is to have an FOB in case sh*t goes down the drain with Russia / Iran / China for SoKo.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        This argument never made sense to me. First off, the US already has a lot of oil in its own territory and secondo, I'm pretty sure mobilizing troops is much more expensive than getting a few barrels of oil.

The most likely reason is to have an FOB in case sh*t goes down the drain with Russia / Iran / China for SoKo.
        While the US has adequate oil supplies, accessing it is difficult. With our legal system, and a ton of enviros who oppose any effort to extract any energy resource...

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          While the US has adequate oil supplies, accessing it is difficult. With our legal system, and a ton of enviros who oppose any effort to extract any energy resource...
          Wrong. The US petroleum market is one of the biggest emerging market in the oil sector, and is estimated to dominate in the next decade or so.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Wrong. The US petroleum market is one of the biggest emerging market in the oil sector, and is estimated to dominate in the next decade or so.
            That certainly isn't due to the policies of the former occupant of the white house. Or any Democrat, for that matter.

Comment

And, in the Kindergarten hypocrisy department...

Why is it that people like her always seem to ignore what they want others to do when it comes to themselves?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...rtment-complex

And, of course, she's whining about the media reporting it...

Comment

She sounds . more like Trump everyday
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

You know what that means. We want the comb.

Bernie 2020
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Im voting for the meteor
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

You know what that means. We want the comb.

Bernie 2020
                      Depending upon what happens between now and 2020, including who else is on the hunt on the Democratic side, Bernie has a shot at winning.

One of the biggest factors is the Kindergartner, though. If the Democrats don't manage to put a muzzle on her, she's gonna absolutely tank Bernie's chances, and has a good chance of flipping the House back to the Republicans and maybe even buying Trump a return ticket.

Comment

You're making a mountain out of a molehole
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          You're making a mountain out of a molehole
                          If it were up to Annoyed, you would never have gone to the moon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            Depending upon what happens between now and 2020, including who else is on the hunt on the Democratic side, Bernie has a shot at winning.

One of the biggest factors is the Kindergartner, though. If the Democrats don't manage to put a muzzle on her, she's gonna absolutely tank Bernie's chances, and has a good chance of flipping the House back to the Republicans and maybe even buying Trump a return ticket.
                            AOC really scares you, doesn't she
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              AOC really scares you, doesn't she
                              She does have a death-stare to her, those eyes see right through your soul. Perhaps this is why I was blinded by the whole nose thing until Soul pulled me out.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

She does have a death-stare to her, those eyes see right through your soul. Perhaps this is why I was blinded by the whole nose thing until Soul pulled me out.
                                Who cares what she looks like?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X