Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    This got me thinking.

[rest of the quoted post]
    What a literary treat.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      (neocons talk science lol) I didn't know terran mountains reach up to the stratosphere in your geography. I take it back you're not in the clouds you're on Mars. and for the gender stuff – I dunno nor do I give a f (figuratively) about that topic if you didn't notice. that said far right parties also have such people in their ranks how about that :|
      So One Bomb can Irradiate an entire Continent then? Boy all those bomb that got tested out in the U.S Desert back in the day , We should all be GLOWING GREEEEEN!!!!!! And nice answer there going around the topic to injest it with POLITICAL SCIENCE type answer aka pure BULL POOP!!!!!

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      no der smert ones is the ones who think a couples of cells is a person
      So are you saying that a people are not made up of cells? So what are you made up of now?

I would bet it is BULL POOP!!!!!!!!! A Big Steaming Pile of DER BUUUHHHLLL PUUUUPOOOP!
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        [color=limegreen][b]So are you saying that a people are not made up of cells? So what are you made up of now?
        For clarification: Soul's remark means the cells that make up a newly conceived, possibly future baby.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So One Bomb can Irradiate an entire Continent then? Boy all those bomb that got tested out in the U.S Desert back in the day , We should all be GLOWING GREEEEEN!!!!!!
          you're not brilliant I'll give u that
          And nice answer there going around the topic to injest it with POLITICAL SCIENCE type answer aka pure BULL POOP!!!!!
          read up on how nukes are tested as opposed to offensive use btw you sound like the rusky media pretending the chernobyl fallout stopped miraculously at the borders
          So are you saying that a people are not made up of cells? So what are you made up of now?

I would bet it is BULL POOP!!!!!!!!! A Big Steaming Pile of DER BUUUHHHLLL PUUUUPOOOP!
          I said a couple of cells if you don't get that then your mental development was stunted at an embryonic stage which explains why your reasoning capabilities & those of the neocons generally speaking are limited by a couple of brain cells :/
          Last edited by SoulReaver; 05 July 2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            For clarification: Soul's remark means the cells that make up a newly conceived, possibly future baby.
            tss now it's starting to get too complicated for them

Comment

Simple sentences are too complicated for him
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Simple sentences are too complicated for him
                come on even gorillas understand those & they're barely more evolved than trumpanzees

Comment

So One Bomb can Irradiate an entire Continent then? Boy all those bomb that got tested out in the U.S Desert back in the day , We should all be GLOWING GREEEEEN!!!!!! And nice answer there going around the topic to injest it with POLITICAL SCIENCE type answer aka pure BULL POOP!!!!!
                  ANd since they can have it air burst and EMP half the west coast, they don't NEED to irradiate us..

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    newly conceived, possibly future baby? either it's a newly conceived baby or it's a future baby....can't be both unless ya got time travel involved somehow

and it's quite amazing how when 2 cells join together....you got a baby

believe me....you do NOT wanna play the human anatomy and physiology game with me on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      ANd since they can have it air burst and EMP half the west coast, they don't NEED to irradiate us..
                      unless you think EM radiation can be made to stop like the tip of a lightsaber they'd have to be extremely accurate with their attack - at that point they'd be capable of targeting the rest of your continent too (which they'd prefer of course)

Comment

He makes fun of the way I try to explain SCIENCE and then He uses a LIGHTSABER as a reference. Yeah... Lets put a lot of value in the Soulless Clone Copy's understanding of ....STUFF! And I can't see NORK's Little Kimmy stopping at an EMP. He is going to want a body count.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

He makes fun of the way I try to explain SCIENCE and then He uses a LIGHTSABER as a reference. Yeah... Lets put a lot of value in the Soulless Clone Copy's understanding of ....STUFF! And I can't see NORK's Little Kimmy stopping at an EMP. He is going to want a body count.
                          and the lightsaber reference was precisely to highlight the lunacy of your scifi like logic...bummer you clueless drones get dimmer by the day - maybe your godvernment's plan really is starting to work http://www.particlenews.com/news/epa...ging-pesticide lol
                          Last edited by SoulReaver; 05 July 2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                            I don't think that was a realistic possibility. Comrade Stalin was far too relentless and vindictive to accept defeat, and the 1940-s logistics in harsh Russian conditions were inadequate for supplying German troops. Germany fully achieved its original operational goals for the invasion, and the reason they eventually lost was exhaustion of troops, overstretched supply lines and Russia's ability to strip their Far East bare of troops without fear of Japanese invasion (the Japanese were so conclusively defeated in the late 1930-s that their official doctrine was "look south" due to the persistent fears of confronting Russia in the north). Once the Wehrmacht lost momentum from the initial invasion and Russia gained time to mobilize reserves, the sheer demographic disadvantage of Germany doomed the whole enterprise.
                            That's true. Which leads me to believe that a German victory would leave its armed forces, at least the Army, so exhausted that they would have to almost entirely rely on their puppet states to enforce their interests in Africa and the Middle East and any incursions into the Americas. Simply put, people underestimate just how much of the toll the war was taking on Germany even before the tide started to turn. Which would mean that their downfall would come if the Vichy French and the Italians decide that Germany is too harsh of a master (and if the Nazis go ahead and start purging the Catholic Church). They would have to go nuclear which would undoubtedly draw in the US and the Commonwealth states.

German victory just wouldn't be sustainable unless a ton of things went their way. In which case, I think it is important to point that that the reason why so many things didn't go their way was a direct result of their Nazi ideology (at least in my opinion). We could try in a scenario to counter that, but then we would have to start changing Nazi ideology to the point that the question of what would happen becomes irrelevant and turns into "What if Germany developed a different "nazisim". This is why every "what would it be like" scenario relies on the best case scenario with Germany with very little details on how it would achieve such a victory. Notice that the video I linked did not include how the Nazis won...because that would change the outcome depending on their path to victory...and the path to victory could alter what they were in the first place or just be pure fantasy as opposed to an attempt at developing something that would resemble an evidenced based prediction.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            That's why i loved the premise of the 2nd installment of the Philadelphia Experiment films..
                            That's on my "To Watch" list.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol! Yeah cause that is a TOTALLY Unbiased or jaded article and source of info. Yep No Lefty Derp De Deerp there No Sirrree!!!
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Which is kind of silly really seeing as how the Germans were big on building those , ya know...ROCKETS!!!!!!!
                                Ummm yeah, that's what I said. If Germany had developed nukes, they would have had the delivery vehicle already. So it's not silly at all. The world of "Star Trek" might have never developed.

Comment

Working...
                                X