This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Ummm yeah, that's what I said. If Germany had developed nukes, they would have had the delivery vehicle already. So it's not silly at all. The world of "Star Trek" might have never developed.

Sorry if I missed you saying that actual thing.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Which rights are more important?
      https://www.dailydot.com/irl/missour...gislation-sb5/
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Why does the article use "Anti-Chioce"? I hereby call you an Anti-Lifer. I used a keyword search of the bill itself (it's a bit of a read) and found nothing beyond this one part

http://www.senate.mo.gov/17info/pdf-...2/perf/SB5.pdf
        27 4. A political subdivision of this state is preempted from
        28 enacting, adopting, maintaining, or enforcing any order, ordinance,
        29 rule, regulation, policy, or other similar measure that has the purpose
        30 or effect of requiring a person to directly or indirectly participate in
        31 abortion if such participation is contrary to the religious beliefs or
        32 moral convictions of such person.

33 5. A political subdivision of this state is preempted from
        34 enacting, adopting, maintaining, or enforcing any order, ordinance,
        35 rule, regulation, policy, or other similar measure requiring a real estate
        36 broker, real estate salesperson, real estate broker-salesperson,
        37 appraisal firm, appraiser, as such terms are defined in chapter 339, a
        38 property owner, or any other person to buy, sell, exchange, purchase,

39 rent, lease, advertise for, or otherwise conduct real estate transactions
        40 for, to, or with an abortion facility or for, to, or with a person for the
        41 purpose of performing or inducing an abortion not necessary to save
        42 the life of the mother,
        if such requirement is contrary to the religious
        43 beliefs or moral convictions of such real estate broker, real estate
        44 salesperson, real estate broker-salesperson, appraisal firm, appraiser,
        45 property owner, or other person.

The Green area, the only way the St Louis ordinance can be overturned to allow for housing discrimination would be to interprete the word "inducing" to be anyone wanting to get an abortion...which doesn't seem to be the case. However, there is nothing about contraceptives that I have been able to find via keyword searches.

I found this link though,
        http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/fa...iscrimination/

It contains info about the anti-discrimination ordinance in question in the dailydot article. I will categorize this as needing more info. Is the bill itself friendly to Anti-life people Pro-choice people? Sure. Does it allow for discrimination, I haven't found such evidence yet beyond that green bolded area.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Why does the article use "Anti-Chioce"? I hereby call you an Anti-Lifer. I used a keyword search of the bill itself (it's a bit of a read) and found nothing beyond this one part
          I read the article many times, I do not see the term "Anti-choice". I see anti Abortion, several times. Also, I fail to see how "Anti-lifer" would describe anyone.
          http://www.senate.mo.gov/17info/pdf-...2/perf/SB5.pdf
          27 4. A political subdivision of this state is preempted from
          28 enacting, adopting, maintaining, or enforcing any order, ordinance,
          29 rule, regulation, policy, or other similar measure that has the purpose
          30 or effect of requiring a person to directly or indirectly participate in
          31 abortion if such participation is contrary to the religious beliefs or
          32 moral convictions of such person.

33 5. A political subdivision of this state is preempted from
          34 enacting, adopting, maintaining, or enforcing any order, ordinance,
          35 rule, regulation, policy, or other similar measure requiring a real estate
          36 broker, real estate salesperson, real estate broker-salesperson,
          37 appraisal firm, appraiser, as such terms are defined in chapter 339, a
          38 property owner, or any other person to buy, sell, exchange, purchase,

39 rent, lease, advertise for, or otherwise conduct real estate transactions
          40 for, to, or with an abortion facility or for, to, or with a person for the
          41 purpose of performing or inducing an abortion not necessary to save
          42 the life of the mother,
          if such requirement is contrary to the religious
          43 beliefs or moral convictions of such real estate broker, real estate
          44 salesperson, real estate broker-salesperson, appraisal firm, appraiser,
          45 property owner, or other person.
          The red area is the important part. You change the definition of abortion to anything that prevents a birth (which is not all that hard in a legal sense) and away you go.
          The Green area, the only way the St Louis ordinance can be overturned to allow for housing discrimination would be to interprete the word "inducing" to be anyone wanting to get an abortion...which doesn't seem to be the case. However, there is nothing about contraceptives that I have been able to find via keyword searches.

I found this link though,
          http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/30/fa...iscrimination/

It contains info about the anti-discrimination ordinance in question in the dailydot article. I will categorize this as needing more info. Is the bill itself friendly to Anti-life people Pro-choice people? Sure. Does it allow for discrimination, I haven't found such evidence yet beyond that green bolded area.
          The stuff about St Louise is them as the democratic "stronghold" kicking back.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Hey Annoyed...did ya get a load of Trudeau's latest miscarriage of justice? >.<

Comment

So how is the POTUS going to deal with North Korea?

What will he do?
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Nuke them all. I don't think he can grasp military stragety and is too arrogant to listen to military advisors
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Nuke them all. I don't think he can grasp military stragety and is too arrogant to listen to military advisors

BECAUSE........

He's smart. Remember in the first month or two of being in office he said he was smarter then the generals.

Comment

Smarter then the ones Obama put in charge to be sure.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Nuke them from orbit.
                      It's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        unless you think EM radiation can be made to stop like the tip of a lightsaber they'd have to be extremely accurate with their attack - at that point they'd be capable of targeting the rest of your continent too (which they'd prefer of course)
                        But that's the thing soul. THEY don't need to be that accurate. CAUSE the EMP effect washes over a large area, they just need to get in the ball park. Imagine how screwed things up could get if half of the west coast say from SF up to Seattle were emp'ed..

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Compared to obama who completely ignored his mil advisors time and time again..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          newly conceived, possibly future baby? either it's a newly conceived baby or it's a future baby....can't be both unless ya got time travel involved somehow
                          Possibly future baby -- as in, what might grow into a fully formed baby in the future, but doesn't necessarily happen. Not every conception is a succesful one, and not every conception, when succesful, grows into a baby.

...and it's quite amazing how when 2 cells join together....you got a baby...
                          Nope, that's a zygote... when one lucky sperm merges with one mature egg.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          LOL at the ambulances have to use lights and sirens when arriving for an emergency -- isn't that always the case.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          Nuke them from orbit.
                          It's the only way to be sure.
                          South-Korea will love that

Nuking North-Korea is not an option. Destroying the facilities -- also, not an option unless you want another Chernobyll on your hands.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                            Lol! Yeah cause that is a TOTALLY Unbiased or jaded article and source of info.
                            yeah man everyone knows particlenews.com is biased...I mean, everyone knows particlenews.com...I mean, who knows particlenews.com? I mean...wait, particlenews.com is unknown! so obviously it's biased! anyway I got an other source, usually the best source for fake news but you gonna like it, here goes:

scroll down to the 4th paragraph & EAT IT ^^

Lol! Yeah cause that is a TOTALLY Unbiased or jaded article and source of info. Yep No Lefty Derp De Deerp there No Sirrree!!!
                            easy on the vodka komrade

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              But that's the thing soul. THEY don't need to be that accurate. CAUSE the EMP effect washes over a large area, they just need to get in the ball park. Imagine how screwed things up could get if half of the west coast say from SF up to Seattle were emp'ed..
                              I meant they'd have to be accurate to make sure they target only the west coast - why would they, go figure - besides if they attain that level then it's only a very short matter of time before they can reach the rest of your continent (which btw is their intended target). speaking of, http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/06/north...abilities.html

Comment

Hey Annoyed...did ya get a load of Trudeau's latest miscarriage of justice? >.<
                                I know I read something about him last week, but I forget what it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X