This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
    The dim bar lights made the drink in her hand glow a deep amber. She took another drink as the bar tender continued to tell her the story of the Empress and how she came to power. The woman at the bar smiled from beneath the hood of her cloak. All the bar tender could make out of her face was delicate pink lips contorted into a twisted smile against pale skin. The lighting almost made her look demonic.

"Tell me." The woman stated, her voice filled the air with a sense of disturbing confidence and somethin terrifying. "about the Legend of the Cantina."

The bar tender set down the glass he was wiping clean and lookedat the woman with curiosity, "Talk of such a legend is highly illegal."

The woman laughed, her laughter filled the bartender with an intense fear, there was something about it that made her seem inhuman. "Why would it be illegal unless there was a grain of truth behind it."

"Sorry ma'am but I can't risk the Empress' guards hearin such talk in my bar" The bartender stated, writin somethin on a piece of paper. "and if you value your freedom, you'll watch what you say. You never know who might be a spy for the Empress."

He finished writing on the paper and slid it across the bar and placed it in her hands, giving her a look. She folded the paper with out looking at it and stood. "I'll take your words to heart." She grinned menacingly at the man. "and you're right, you never know who might be a spy."

She placed money on the Bar and walked from the bar. Once she was outside the bar she took her hood off and shook her long blonde hair from the cloak so she could feel the night breeze run through it.

She unfolded the paper and let her blue green eyes scan the paper. She snapped her fingers once she finished reading and the paper set a flame. She dropped it and continued to walk away as the paper fell onto a stream of fuel catching it on fire. The line of fuel ran from the point of the paper into the bar.

Another twisted grin adorned her features as she heard the Empress' guards run into the Bartenders Bar to arrest her. Her eyes lit up at the an explosion from the bar rocked the earth beneath her feet. She knew a spy when she saw one. Years had taught her to kill or be killed.

She sighed happily as she looked up at the night sky while several people ran past her to see what had caused the explosion. "Midna"

She walked off towards her ship, giggling. Years of Stasis had twisted her mind. A fragment of her memories remained the little bit she could recall drove her mad. "Finally, after four years of searching, I'll have him back. My dearest Captain.... the man who ruined my life."

(ATCU)
    (Wow really enchanting stuff, CJ. I was listening to the soundtrack of Caprica as I read it and it set up such a perfect score against the backdrop you created. Pulled me straight away Glad to have you back)

The woman permitted the breeze to stroke her white cheeks as she drifted like a ghost against the shadows of a secreted allyway. Her feet carried her along the cobbles and to the next street, where the wind blew her hood back up as she stopped by the roadside then watched a dozen or so people scurry past towards the old bar, now an old inferno . . .

Her mind was like a sky of lost bats trying to find their cavern before the night came, but the night had already spilled over the sun and she was still no closer to discovering the truth of what had happened to her all of those years ago. Four years of searching and finally a clue, 'Midna' . . .

She thought it ironic how she had just sent a barman to his death. The captain, that old Gallifreyan captain, he was a barman too... She clearly recalled, he was everything he needed to be.

She suddenly stopped and fell against the brick wall, hitting her head on it as something inside made her almost lose her balance. She stopped breathing and focused as a great sweltering flowed down her veins . . . Something which made her eyes become ember for a second . . . Something supernatural . . . Something which made her blood throb with a silent pain.

It happened often to her, and she knew it would pass. It always passed. Ever since she had awoken four years ago, ever since she discovered herself abandoned by those she loved and left frozen in the coldest sector of the galaxy. As she remembered the rage which had served her mission so well, the pain evaporated away . . .

She blew out the air at last and straightened herself, before she tugged on her hood to perfectly shadow her face and turn right out of the alley and down towards the rusty docking platforms...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      Benson: You are in the MEdical Facilities. I am Benson, the Empress' assistant, she is taking care of important work. As for the rest of the questions, I'm afraid you cannot let you leave just yet. And who is this WingedPegasus?

Something told him that name was important. But he didn't know what... or why.

(Tey)
      Something on Bensons wrist began to flash, he moved his sleeve and looked at the device. It meant it had recieved a transmission from Nirza. She was coming home.

He looked up at Teyila wanting to leave. His mind was telling him to run out the door, down the hall and not come ba- Calm. He would remain calm, and patient. He waiting for her to respond.

(Teyilia)

Not that she wanted to do anything else but eat at that moment, but the man had asked who Winged Pegasus was. She looked at him oddly as if he had grown a second head. "One of the rebels, of the same group that once took me in, then left me for dead on Madrona VII." She pulled off the blanket, and was greatful to find a pair of sandals, much better state of repair then her last set (which was little more then lather tied to her feet like broken shoes.) She noticed another thing about her fur, she had been cleaned up. And smelled a oddly familar scent. There were Felinus in that same building! So she wasn't alone.

She turned back to Benson noticing the blinking device. "Can we leave this place and get some air? I'd liek to try walking around a bit to clear my head".

(AR back to you (and Susie too if you want to have the Empress hear that Teyilia is awake and walking around))

Comment

The Empress decided not to bother her assistant and get her documents Directly from his rooms. She stalked the corridors nodding to anyone who dared utter 'good morning your highness'.

She was swift in overriding his passcodes, nothing was offlimits to the Empress. She slipped into the moderate and shyly expensive surroundings of her employee. She had never visited him in his own room before, he had such odd tastes for a man living alone. The rooms were so....feminine. She shrugged off the statement as not important and moved towards the dining room where shespotted what she was looking for. Rescuing the documents she made to move out of the room when a soft shifting of air, almost like a kiss, blew aross her cheek, and the humming started. Sending chills up her spine.

Empress: "no...NO! i wont listen to this again!"

She tore from the silent empty room, as in her mind the memories of her dead alter ego taunted her.

(p90s turn )
        Last edited by susanne1; 19 November 2009, 01:59 PM.
        2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          She was on him in a heartbeat. She had knocked him from the chair to the stone floor with a dull smacking sound as her staff, its purple mist trident part, aganist his neck. "You dear to call a daughter of Naggrath a pet?! Had i the skill and the heart to kill you, you would would be taken to my father in pieces!!" She grabbed 12th by the sholdier and pulled him to his feet. "Look at thoswe six men under my command, before they are what trhey are as you see them they were breathing, living men, now they are dead, gone, lifeless. If my father hadn't wanted to speak to you I would have done the same to yourself! Or at least let Jix have her way with you. Witch Elves do enjoy playing with a survivor of a Sorceress!" She moved away from him. seemingly defeated. "Your attitude has cost you your freedom Time Lord." As she spoke the room about them was encased in stone, and not that of illusionary mindset either. "A few seconds later the ship shuddered again as it entered hyperspace back to the Citadel"

(12th, AR & Susie back to you guys)

P-90 smiled back at her. Rage etched into her face and a power behind her eyes that would cause mortal men to shudder.....And P-90 laughed. Laughed incesantly and at a volume that echoed around the stone room. It was an almost sickening sound to Nirza as her rage reached entirely new heights.

"SILENCE!" She yelled while forcing the length of her staff across his neck, choking off his laughter. Yet still through the gasps of his laboured breathing she could still hear his laughing. And his smile remained. Whatever pain she put him through he merely shrugged it off....

P-90 gasped in a lung full of air through her grip and tried to form a set of words that couldn't quite make it out. His throat felt like it was on fire now....
          Nirza released her grip slightly so he could speak......

"Y-Your father Nirza......."

She relased her grip further. "What did you say?!"

"You're father........Will die........."

He began to laugh again, just like before, right before Nirza knocked P-90 unconcious..........
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Amann frowned as his ship picked up the scoutship leaving his position.

"I do not like this. Legionnaire, evacuate the remaining survivors of the rebels and then exit the Sol System under cloak. I will be in my quarters."

Amann got up and departed the bridge to get some sleep.

(I have to go to work now. I will be back in 8 hours)

ATCU
            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Not that she wanted to do anything else but eat at that moment, but the man had asked who Winged Pegasus was. She looked at him oddly as if he had grown a second head. "One of the rebels, of the same group that once took me in, then left me for dead on Madrona VII." She pulled off the blanket, and was greatful to find a pair of sandals, much better state of repair then her last set (which was little more then lather tied to her feet like broken shoes.) She noticed another thing about her fur, she had been cleaned up. And smelled a oddly familar scent. There were Felinus in that same building! So she wasn't alone.

She turned back to Benson noticing the blinking device. "Can we leave this place and get some air? I'd liek to try walking around a bit to clear my head".

(AR back to you (and Susie too if you want to have the Empress hear that Teyilia is awake and walking around))
              Benson: Of course.

He opened the door and followed her out. He looked at one of the guards.

Benson: Let the Empress know that she is awake. And make sure she knows she is walking around..

He thought of what the Empress would do to him inf she walked all the way to the Medical Facility to find out that she was no longer there and shuttered.
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                P-90 smiled back at her. Rage etched into her face and a power behind her eyes that would cause mortal men to shudder.....And P-90 laughed. Laughed incesantly and at a volume that echoed around the stone room. It was an almost sickening sound to Nirza as her rage reached entirely new heights.

"SILENCE!" She yelled while forcing the length of her staff across his neck, choking off his laughter. Yet still through the gasps of his laboured breathing she could still hear his laughing. And his smile remained. Whatever pain she put him through he merely shrugged it off....

P-90 gasped in a lung full of air through her grip and tried to form a set of words that couldn't quite make it out. His throat felt like it was on fire now....
                Nirza released her grip slightly so he could speak......

"Y-Your father Nirza......."

She relased her grip further. "What did you say?!"

"You're father........Will die........."

He began to laugh again, just like before, right before Nirza knocked P-90 unconcious..........
                With her target out like a light bulb (thankfully so) Nirza patted him down and found something silver and blue, she looked at the thing as if handling a living Cold One larvae. Holding the item in one hand she patted him down. Not finding anything else other then the sonic screwdriver. which she held as if a live worm. With a snap of her fingers the stone disappeared and the natural ship room reappeared with her door now open she told the guards. "Brig for this one. No food until we reach Fathers place. All haste!"

When the guards left Nirza activated a small device and sent a message. the message said::..... "Father; I found this... 12th... person, he has an attitude against me and i had to knock him out. He is in the brig, he carried a unknown device on his person I am bringi him to you under guard. signed, your daughter." She sent the note and then went to the bridge of the Lifeseed, the huge craft taversed hyperspace.

(AR you'r up! P90's out like a light and Nirza is hiolding his sonic screwdrive as if its a Cold One larvae (really uh... unclean item I think))

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                  (Wow really enchanting stuff, CJ. I was listening to the soundtrack of Caprica as I read it and it set up such a perfect score against the backdrop you created. Pulled me straight away Glad to have you back)

The woman permitted the breeze to stroke her white cheeks as she drifted like a ghost against the shadows of a secreted allyway. Her feet carried her along the cobbles and to the next street, where the wind blew her hood back up as she stopped by the roadside then watched a dozen or so people scurry past towards the old bar, now an old inferno . . .

Her mind was like a sky of lost bats trying to find their cavern before the night came, but the night had already spilled over the sun and she was still no closer to discovering the truth of what had happened to her all of those years ago. Four years of searching and finally a clue, 'Midna' . . .

She thought it ironic how she had just sent a barman to his death. The captain, that old Gallifreyan captain, he was a barman too... She clearly recalled, he was everything he needed to be.

She suddenly stopped and fell against the brick wall, hitting her head on it as something inside made her almost lose her balance. She stopped breathing and focused as a great sweltering flowed down her veins . . . Something which made her eyes become ember for a second . . . Something supernatural . . . Something which made her blood throb with a silent pain.

It happened often to her, and she knew it would pass. It always passed. Ever since she had awoken four years ago, ever since she discovered herself abandoned by those she loved and left frozen in the coldest sector of the galaxy. As she remembered the rage which had served her mission so well, the pain evaporated away . . .

She blew out the air at last and straightened herself, before she tugged on her hood to perfectly shadow her face and turn right out of the alley and down towards the rusty docking platforms...
                  She stepped onto the platform and made her way towards the small cargo ship she had aquired after kindly asking, then slitting the throat of, the original owner.

She opened the door to the caro ship and stepped in. She immediatley felt at peace, but only for a moment. She quickly stepped from the cargo bay towards the control room, placing her beloved Katana against the wall of the cabin.

"Kazumi." She whispered lovingly to her sword. "soon I won't have the ability to control you."

She stepped forward and took a seat at the controls and started her ship. "Midna" she muttered, pushin in the coordinates. "If the Myths are true that is where I'll find you."

She brushed a lock of hair from her eyes as the ship calculated the distance from her current position in the main citadel and Midna. She sat back and looked at the water damaged photo taped to the console. The entire crew smiled back at her from the picture and for a single moment she felt human again. She felt a shred of love flood into her heart. And then memories of waking up in that stasis chamber alone and abandoned took her over. a Fit of rage tore through her mind and filled her blood with anger. She tore the picture from the console and looked at the man stnading in the centre.

"I swear to you, I will find you." She growled. "I will make you bow to me, I will make you pay for what you've done. You will answer to the sins you've committed."

She crumbeled the photo and let it fall to the floor. She looked up to the stars as the ship took off, headed for Midna. "Only then, will I be ableto finally rest." A fit of coughs took her over, she hunched over as blood poured from her mouth into her hands. Soon she would only be a shell, a shell retaining her feral basic instincts to kill. "Only then can I die."

(ATCU)

Comment

In the far reaches of the Milky way Galaxy, a team of xenoarcheologists dig in what seems a like a building of untold age. The Team leader finds a strange metallic being...it has the shape of a man locked in armor, a warrior.

Zarek, the team leader, moves on to open it. But as he does so a unexplainable gust of air rushes into the room. Zarek is startled...."Sali, what was that" He uttered into his radio. Sali stated that sensors picked up nothing. Zalek was then joined by the other two members of the expedition.

Zalek: Al right...lets see we can turn this on.

Chirik: Is this wise?

Chirik argued that even if its power core was intact, they have no Idea of its purpose. However Zalek moved on with the help of hini.

After hours of work they managed to repair the damaged found on the machine..."It looks like a droid, A highly advanced droid. No one has this type of technology" Hini, the team's robotic engineer continued "It seems to get its power from some sort of inter dimensional drive. It comes from somewhere else."

"How can this be?" A surprised Zalek asked. But Hini did something to the main interface inn the back of the droid...it suddenly became cold. It then powered on! Chirik "Don't be alarmed, state your function" he shouted out to the droid.

Droid: Why are you here? What year is it?

After explaining the year to the droid, it began to move on to more spacific questions. "Who rules this land."

Zalek: "Land? you mean the galaxy? The Empiress of the Triangle of light..."

Just as Zalek mentioned this Chirik moved on to shut of the droid...but the Droid reacted in grabing Chirik's arms and breaking them. Then he threw him into the wall cracking his skull. A weapon opened from his wrist and fired at Zalek and killed Hini. After this a suprised Sali came in, only to face the same fate.

(Hi! I am joining in...)
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

With her target out like a light bulb (thankfully so) Nirza patted him down and found something silver and blue, she looked at the thing as if handling a living Cold One larvae. Holding the item in one hand she patted him down. Not finding anything else other then the sonic screwdriver. which she held as if a live worm. With a snap of her fingers the stone disappeared and the natural ship room reappeared with her door now open she told the guards. "Brig for this one. No food until we reach Fathers place. All haste!"

When the guards left Nirza activated a small device and sent a message. the message said::..... "Father; I found this... 12th... person, he has an attitude against me and i had to knock him out. He is in the brig, he carried a unknown device on his person I am bringi him to you under guard. signed, your daughter." She sent the note and then went to the bridge of the Lifeseed, the huge craft taversed hyperspace.

(AR you'r up! P90's out like a light and Nirza is hiolding his sonic screwdrive as if its a Cold One larvae (really uh... unclean item I think))
                      Benson's band beeped as an actual message was recieved. He looked up at Teyilia, she was absorbed in looking out from a balcony. He tapped the device which brought up a screen with the message. When he was finished reading, a small, cold smile appeared on his face. It was all falling into place.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Benson: Of course.

He opened the door and followed her out. He looked at one of the guards.

Benson: Let the Empress know that she is awake. And make sure she knows she is walking around..

He thought of what the Empress would do to him inf she walked all the way to the Medical Facility to find out that she was no longer there and shuttered.
                        Teyilia now free of the medical air went to a open air hallway and just drank in the fresh morning air. As she stood admiring the great Citadel of the planet. 'and here I was in the bowls of it for the past fifity years.' She thought before asking Benson. "You asked me a question, of who is Winged Pegasus. I had thought her a friend, but she fled with a body, leaving me half dead int he snow. Where's a star map?"

No sooner had she asked when one appeared from nowhere in a full color hologram in the open air hallway. She began watching the map, another Felinus dressed in regal robes of a noble in high favor of the Empress arrived. "Madam, sir, the Empress wishes you both to be present in the Constelation room, please follow me, I shall lead you there." He handed Teyilia a cloak of many colors at once. it was never the same color twice then turned around and led the pair to the constellation room.

Teyilia was close to finding things out, but the scoutship had returned from the old Earth system. She wanted revenge, there was only one person she wanted for her own gain, and that was Winged Pegasus. Teyilia would do whatever it took to find that woman and bring her the pain she had been given from her.

(Susie, AR & Pegasi, you guys are next (Pegasi could feel something of hatered somewhere or have a memory of Teyilia... up to you))

Comment

Teyilia now free of the medical air went to a open air hallway and just drank in the fresh morning air. As she stood admiring the great Citadel of the planet. 'and here I was in the bowls of it for the past fifity years.' She thought before asking Benson. "You asked me a question, of who is Winged Pegasus. I had thought her a friend, but she fled with a body, leaving me half dead int he snow. Where's a star map?"

No sooner had she asked when one appeared from nowhere in a full color hologram in the open air hallway. She began watching the map, another Felinus dressed in regal robes of a noble in high favor of the Empress arrived. "Madam, sir, the Empress wishes you both to be present in the Constelation room, please follow me, I shall lead you there." He handed Teyilia a cloak of many colors at once. it was never the same color twice then turned around and led the pair to the constellation room.

Teyilia was close to finding things out, but the scoutship had returned from the old Earth system. She wanted revenge, there was only one person she wanted for her own gain, and that was Winged Pegasus. Teyilia would do whatever it took to find that woman and bring her the pain she had been given from her.

(Susie, AR & Pegasi, you guys are next (Pegasi could feel something of hatered somewhere or have a memory of Teyilia... up to you))
                          The Empress stood by the window of her consultation room, she was breathing harshly after her encounter with the tangled memories that were her alter ego's remains. She wanted this finished with, she needed to move on to bigger things, the next galaxy. Not deal with these pesky rebels. Teyilia would help her with that. She turned a a guard opened the door muttering that they were on their way.

Empress: "Good. shsow them in here straight away."

The guard nodded and retreated to the ridor leaving the Empress scowling at the bright orange sky.

ATFU
                          sigpic

Comment

Benson followed Teyilia into the room, then moved off and stood next to the Empress with a bow of the head and a murmured, but respectful, "Empress..."

Whatever she had planned with this Teyilia, it was not something he had expected. He stood and waited her next move.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Benson followed Teyilia into the room, then moved off and stood next to the Empress with a bow of the head and a murmured, but respectful, "Empress..."

Whatever she had planned with this Teyilia, it was not something he had expected. He stood and waited her next move.
                              The Empress ignored Benson for the moment and strode towards the table in the middle of the room, pulling out document after document. Spreing them on the table she stood back and looked to Teyilia.

Empress: "Plot your co-ordinates felinus."

She motioned a hand to Benson and walked away from Teyilia.

Empress: "Well?"

((teys turn, fail that then AR ))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                The Empress stood by the window of her consultation room, she was breathing harshly after her encounter with the tangled memories that were her alter ego's remains. She wanted this finished with, she needed to move on to bigger things, the next galaxy. Not deal with these pesky rebels. Teyilia would help her with that. She turned a a guard opened the door muttering that they were on their way.

Empress: "Good. shsow them in here straight away."

The guard nodded and retreated to the ridor leaving the Empress scowling at the bright orange sky.

ATFU
                                (Maybe too soon, but here goes nothing)

The Droid...Jacen...began to make is way through the galaxy with his ancient ship. Studying the stars and intercepted transmissions regarding a rebellion.

Jacen: This could be my chance to rejoin the ranks of an army and restore my honor!

He began plotting a course and issued a communique to the empress' capital. Announcing his services to help her out in ending the rebellion as a assassin and mercenary. He could also take charge of their eradication.

As he awaited, he began to remember that war...wondering how it ended. Was the Alliance able to end the suffering? Stop the Chaos? Or was all lost?
                                Further more he wondered as to why neither the Alliance nor the Empire remained. "Perhaps this is too far into the future for their even to be a memory...maybe this isn't the region of space that I came from."

He continued as the Empiress' people made contact

Official: Where are you from
                                Jacen: Does this matter? I am from no where but my services are indeed very valiable.
                                Official: I will not bother the Empiress with such petty subjects-

Suddenly a blank star fills the official...Jacen's holo transmitters begin sending subliminal information to the official's mind. Convincing him that this is more than a petty subject.

Official: I will contact her highness. We will get back to you.

The transmission ended with a content warrior...a droid.

-------------------Edit--------------------------------------
                                ((Oh, I forgot, when ever you are ready sussie))
                                Last edited by aretood2; 19 November 2009, 02:32 PM.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X