This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    The Empress stood outside the ward, talking to Benson. The Man did not look too happy to be near a medical ward. She vaguely wondered what calamity would give him such a horrific view of the medical facility.

Empress: "She is to be well cared for. Whatever she wants is at my expense."

Benson: "Yes your highness."

Empress: "And see if you can get any more information out of her. I would like co-ordinates."

Benson: "Yes your highness."

ATCU
    When Benson entered the medical ward where Teyilia was within, now sound asleep after eating her fill (almost eating the plates and silver had the medical doctor said she was eating everything). She was asleep now. her beaten battered body looked a little better. her mind going through her memories.

The fight happened again, over time she had gone to realize that they had done the deeds to get her into the grip of the Empress. But not for a reason she found usible. She watched everything, from the entry to the building of drones to the explosion sending her flying out of the window into the biting snow outside. Teyilia, to all awake curled into a rather tight ball. She was dreaming about thep ast, items that she would have wished to never have happened.

(AR & Susie back to you guys )

Comment

With a flash, The Angelan exited near Saturn in the Sol System. The ship was ready for battle as it passed Jupiter at full sublight. Amann paced the bridge.

"Continue scans. Cloak the ship and monitor all frequencies. Let me know if you receive any transmissions or pick something up on sensors."

"Aye sir."

Amann sat in the control chair and mused over the tactical situation. No ships were detected yet, but that could change in a moment.

ATCU
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Nirza smiled, "you try to flatter me. It will not work. I have never seen your kind before, yet you say you know of magic. your mind is strong, but thought magic is weak. Sit down. and me happy that Jix is not here, otherwise she would have your head for talking back to me."

When he had sat down across from at the ornate table, desk, thingy, she continued speaking. "mock me again and you will end up as one of them." She indicated the nearby wall with a hand and some lights turned on piinted to what appeared ot be stone statues of Empire soldiers. all of them encased in stone, none of them with any life whatsoever inside them. "They failed to show respect to me and my mission. I started with a dozen men, now six are left." when he turns back to her she said. "I used the mind spell on you rather then the true spell. Becaue you are not a threat to me as you are to the Empress. Brace yourself for a moment if you will"

There came a lurch as the Lifeseed dropped out of hyperspace in the Midna system, Nirza waved a hand towards a wall and what appearded to be a starfield showed itself from behind a curtain. "Recognize this place?" It was a screen showing the system, three worlds, nine moions, and a ball of nothing but ice.

(12th back to you)
        He didn't need to even glance at the screen. He knew exactly where he was in space.

P-90: Ah Midna.....Bit dull....But I know a thing or two about it.

His light demeanor suddenly gave way to a darker side of himself. As if a shadow of painful memories suddenly swept over him....

P-90: Why did you bring me here Nirza?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          He didn't need to even glance at the screen. He knew exactly where he was in space.

P-90: Ah Midna.....Bit dull....But I know a thing or two about it.

His light demeanor suddenly gave way to a darker side of himself. As if a shadow of painful memories suddenly swept over him....

P-90: Why did you bring me here Nirza?
          "So you know of it." Nirza had a faint smile on her face as she stood and went to the screen. with a motion of her hand she brought up information on the planets in the area. "Midna..... why is it so special?" She turned towards 12th, not seeing the little dot of a green lifesign on the screen. "Why did I bring you here? For information that you have, come peacefully, and maybe you'll survive freely as you once were. My father, Benson, a human, wants to speak to you about this...... cantina.... what is that?" It was clear that Nirza had no idea what the Cantina was, was it a person, a place, what was it?

(Back to you 12th!)

Comment

When Benson entered the medical ward where Teyilia was within, now sound asleep after eating her fill (almost eating the plates and silver had the medical doctor said she was eating everything). She was asleep now. her beaten battered body looked a little better. her mind going through her memories.

The fight happened again, over time she had gone to realize that they had done the deeds to get her into the grip of the Empress. But not for a reason she found usible. She watched everything, from the entry to the building of drones to the explosion sending her flying out of the window into the biting snow outside. Teyilia, to all awake curled into a rather tight ball. She was dreaming about thep ast, items that she would have wished to never have happened.

(AR & Susie back to you guys )
            (Sorry I'm late )

Benson shivered. He did not like being in here. He examined Teyilia. Fifty years down below had a great affect on her. She shook ever so slightly, she was awake.

Benson spoke quietly, not wanting to scare her.

Benson: "Hello.."
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

"So you know of it." Nirza had a faint smile on her face as she stood and went to the screen. with a motion of her hand she brought up information on the planets in the area. "Midna..... why is it so special?" She turned towards 12th, not seeing the little dot of a green lifesign on the screen. "Why did I bring you here? For information that you have, come peacefully, and maybe you'll survive freely as you once were. My father, Benson, a human, wants to speak to you about this...... cantina.... what is that?" It was clear that Nirza had no idea what the Cantina was, was it a person, a place, what was it?

(Back to you 12th!)
              P-90 stood in silence, looking at the image on the screen. He didn't like this Dark Elf. She was too blind by devotion and too ignorant of what should plainly stare her in the face.
              He leaned back in his chair in a more relaxed posistion for himself.

"I'll talk to your father Nirza.........but not you." He said defiantely. He was determined to be in control of the situation.

"Oh?" Nirza responded, her amusement beginning to wear a bit thin towards his attitude. "And why would that be?"

The timelord starred back at her. All pretense of respect had now gone from his eyes and she almost knew what he was about to say before he said it.

"Because Nirza," His words were laced with disdain, "I don't talk to pets."
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                Response to Amann/Greg/Dray/Rik
                Dray felt dizzy as the walls of the domed structure seemed to brighten, and the desert sun beamed in through the thin glass. The warmth hit her face, and again, until finally . . . she felt her eyelids gently pull themselves apart.

A surge of oxygen flooded into her lungs. She hurled onto her front and heaved as sparks flew in the sudden blackness all around her. The chamber shuddered as a dangerous creak screeched through her ears. The lights of the room blasted on and off as the power seeped away into the cold of deep space. There was no desert...Just the ruined ship drifting like an orbitless asteroid above a shattered moonbase, along with hundreds of others.

She coughed and crawled over several bodies, navigating her way easily through the dark because of her wraith intuition. She pulled herself up to a nearby console as the ship shook violently again, and she hit the galactic communications device. It fizzed to life with static.

'This is the commander!' she shouted through the speaker 'Is there anybody alive out there?'

The ship turned to one side as tonnes of fiery debris started to barge into it sporadically. She felt herself being thrown across the room as the craft trembled against the force of the metal boulders hitting it, and landed facefirst on the window as a crack began to snake down it. Through the cracks she could see the colossal black crater which was once Tiberius, the last colony of Earth, burning forever like the home of its builders. Earth hung like a lifeless shadow beneath it as the two celestial bodies echoed each other, as once they did so often.

'It's all over. We're all done for...' Dray croaked as her insides stung with emotion 'How can we possibly fight against this?'

That was when she caught a glimpse of it in the corner of her green eyes, the huge scoutship which drifted as small white dot, scrutinising the wreckage from a distance. Mere moments drummed by before the vessel suddenly vanished in a silent flash of green light, reporting back to New Gallifrey Dray suspected.

Another powerful jolt clambered against the weak armour of the escape craft, rotating it the opposite way and knocking the Commander over onto her back. Her head slammed against the metalwork of the floor as the devastation prevailed all around her. Her heart pulsed faintly, unencouraged to stop by her own fears.

Draygon was slipping away...

---

The burning chunks of debris hurled themselves away from the moon, some slamming down through the ash clouds of Earth whilst others spun out towards the rest of the solar system, moving out to poison the stars with the Triangle's destruction as a deep darkness came over the small craft Dray lay on...

She heard the scrapings of metals, and felt something tugging on the ship's frame...

Above and beyond the shadow the Angelan pulled the remains of the ship into its belly, where it dropped into the huge docking bay and was suddenly swarmed by a militia of his men. Dray was the leader of the Milky Way rebellion, whereas Amann had become the leader of those from his home galaxy...The two knew each other very well and would often strategise together over long communications...

However this occasion heralded unforeseen consequences. Dray, knocked unconscious by the trauma, was carried to the medbay as Amann remained on the bridge - watching a small Earth vessel sail the edge of the system, keeping away from the destruction...
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                  A sudden rush of hot air howled in through the bridge hatchway and pushed her over. She yelped as she stumbled forwards into the cockpit chair, snapping through the iced surface of it and then slamming into the frost of the floor. The gust screamed in and out, rattling the tender window frames of the desolate craft before disappearing back down the hallway.

'W-what...?' she muttered, dazed by what had just happened 'What the h-hell was that?'

Silence overwhelmed the cockpit and for a moment, she thought she heard a man's voice . . . Anonymous . . . calling out to her, whispering to her the answers she needed.

She accepted the first thought that trembled into her head without even comtemplating the impossibilities and ridiculousness of it...A ghost? One of the crew? It seemed vaguely plausible . . . This place was surrounded by a new and frightening universe, and she was stuck there. The Cantina was dying, she knew that much . . . She could not take off . . . They could not get to help . . . And the dead, it seemed, were calling out to her . . . Reeling her in.

She very, very slowly pulled herself to her feet, concentrating so much so that she did make even the slightest sound, and then for some reason a series of strange words curled down into her mind and fed on the emptiness . . .

'T-Tor'an...' the voice whispered.
                  '...Toran?' she replied cautiously.
                  '...It...It's my name,' it called.
                  'Your name? Who are you, Toran? Why are you here?' she asked as the nothingness seemed to thicken around her like a shell 'And where is everyone else?'
                  'I...I-I don't know...I cannot. I...do not know where this place is...I don't know where I am.' The bodiless words poured into her head 'Where am I?'
                  'The GateWorld Cantina, my ship . . .' she muttered.
                  '...Ship? But the ocean is frozen now . . .' he said, almost wistful.
                  '...Yes, do you know where the ocean is?' WP asked, realising that this spirit could hold her answers.
                  'Mid-na,' he mumbled.
                  'Midna? We're still on Midna? But Midna's not an ice world!' she remembered as she leant against the coolness of the command console.
                  ' . . .Time gave way to the water, and the water took the mountains by force, and hillsides and the towns were washed down, and then the world froze.' Tor'an explained drearily, his vocal tones feral from years of no interaction.
                  'You saw it happen?' she said.
                  'I saw the world taken by warlords of the universe, turned artificial, made metal of it and left to waste and rust. The Time Lords though, they never came back...' he continued.
                  'So you're definitely not one of our crew, and you're not one of the Empress's goons either. Tor'an, who are you? Are you from here? From Midna? Were you here when the Time Lords first colonised the world and turned it into their military base, millions of years ago...?' she felt compelled to ask, and waited 'Tor'an, are you dead?'

A gust of wind blew by her face, and then all went silent again.

'Tor'an?' she called 'Hey, are you still there?'

There was nothing. There was no one.

(Okay Uggo you're in)
                  Spoilerd for size.

Spoiler:
                  (Uggo.....)

Darkness began to envelope her, the blinking lights of the damaged consoles fading into the blackness. Fear began to spread through her bones as, for reasons unknown, the bitter cold retreated, beaten back by a warmth not unlike that of a soothing log fire. Impossible.

WP: "Tor'an, is that you?" Unable to hide her fear and confusion, her words were little more than a whisper, barely able to penatrate the darkness that had now swallowed the Cantina cockpit. "Wha..What are you?"
                  "ANSWER ME!" The unexpected outburst shocked her into silence. But before she had time to utter another word, the darkness vanished, the cold hitting her like a thousand tiny knives, knocking her to the floor. Affraid and a little dazed she she slowly raised her head, scanning the cockpit.

Torn: "WP."

She turned, stunned. Sitting in the cockpit chair was a man. Human by the looks of him. He was bare footed, wearing what looked like a pair of dark baggy jeans. He wore a long dark brown coat, it was open and he was bare chested beneath. Was that a goblet he was holding?

WP: "My name. You said my name." She brushed herself of and started to her feet. "Where did you come from Tor'an?" She shivered. *How did you raise the tempreture in here? Could you do it again before i freeze to death?"

Torn: "Torn. Those who know me just call me Torn, and it didnt get any warmer in here. He took a sip from the goblet and it vanished"

WP: "I felt it. I may not be able to sit there wearing bugger all clothes beneath a mile of ice and remain unaffected, but i think i'd notice if it got warmer in here. Dont toy with me"

Torn: Torn smiled. "Touchy thing arnet we. The warmth was an illusion, nothing more. I could do it again, leave you here, and you'd freeze to death wishing for a cold drink and air con." He stood and moved slowly towards WP. Untrusting of this.....thing, that despite appearances was clealry not human, she moved away until her back was up against the wall.

WP : "Just tell me, what the hell are you? Why are you here?" Its laugh seemed to echo throughout the whole ship.

Torn: "I've been called many things in my lifetime. I was once worshipped as a god on your precious Earth. But that was long ago. Some Humans on my world do the same, others call me demon. I came to Midna long ago, my pressence unnoticed by those others who came and went. Not even the great Timelords know of me, my people."

WP: "That doesnt explain what you actually a.....Earth? You know of Earth?" Silence.
                  The room began to ripple, coming in and out of focus. WP felt dizzy. She could hear things, feel and smell things that shouldnt be, not here anyway. She closed her eyes tight and took in a deap breath in order to regain some controll. But when she opend her eyes again she was no longer in the Cantina cockpit. She dropped to her knees feeling the grass with her hands, head raised to the sky taking in deep breaths. "Earth!! This is Earth!" She turned to face the demon. "How? This isnt possible. The Earth was....."

Torn: "Destroyed? Yes. All you see know is nothing more than illusion. Its what my species does. Its how we fee....." WP got to her feet and ran to a nearby bench to watch the people walk by. Earth.

WP: "Illusion? How? This feels so real. Those people walking past are even looking at me. They can see me. How can an illusion see me." The demon sat down beside her, now wearing a suit. They sat for a while in silence, watching people go about their daily buisness. Alive."Why are you doing this? What does reminding me of all i've lost in such a way achieve?" The demon smiled again then stood. The illusion began to fade and she found herself sitting on an empty supply crate in another part of the ship. "Whoa! How did i get here!" She rubbed the side of her head with her hands in frustration. "Damn you Torn, what do want from me?

Torn: "When you move in the illusion you move in the real world." It smiled again. "I want you to escape this place, i could be.....useful to you. I know what you need to send your signal, i kn......"

WP: "You want to help me. Why?"

Torn: "You ask alot of questions when, if you would just listen i could help you. You wish to repair the communicatins systems?

WP: Chewing the side of her mouth in an attempt to hold back more questions, she just answered. "Yes"

Torn: "What you need to repair it is available, just not here." He raised a hand to stop her as she was about to speak. "Its in the engine room. Burried under several decades of dust in a blue supply crate, much like this one" He gestured the the crate WP was sitting on. She rose to her feet.

WP: "The engine room!! but thats........" As she began to shout, the demon begand to shimmer and fade. "Hey! Where the hell are you going? you said you'd help me. Torn.....TOR'AN!! Hey! Damn it!!" She kicked at the wall in anger. "Gone. Im here to help you, bye. Big help."She didnt trust the demon, still knew frak all about it, why it was here. Was this even real? After that whole Earth illusion she wasnt sure. "I could be on the floor gasping my last breath and i couldnt do a damn thing about it. Wouldnt even know it was happening." She had to make a choice though. She couldnt make repairs with what little she had here. She had to go to the engine room. Trust the demon thing. She had nothing else to go on at the moment. shivering, she cursed the demon under her breath.

ATCU

(WP's turn)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    (Sorry I'm late )

Benson shivered. He did not like being in here. He examined Teyilia. Fifty years down below had a great affect on her. She shook ever so slightly, she was awake.

Benson spoke quietly, not wanting to scare her.

Benson: "Hello.."
                    An eye cracked open, and stared at first nothing as it wasn't exactly focused until it locked on Benson, a feral eye of something locked away, had then broken her down below for so many years? shortly both eyes had locked on Benson. "Where am I? who are you? where's the Empress?" then it all flooded back over her. She sat up slowly. She had been dressed in cleaner more fitting clothes, better then the rags she had on before talkingot the Empress. her arm was bandaaged as was her tail in a few places, it still was usible though for that matter.

She looked at benson expecting an aswer asking once more a differnet set of questions. "where's a starmap? A ship? Where is Winged Pegasus?!" Her eyes flared dark for a second or two before clearling up as she grabbed her side and held it there for a minute or two.

(AR back to you)

Comment

A sudden rush of hot air howled in through the bridge hatchway and pushed her over. She yelped as she stumbled forwards into the cockpit chair, snapping through the iced surface of it and then slamming into the frost of the floor. The gust screamed in and out, rattling the tender window frames of the desolate craft before disappearing back down the hallway.

'W-what...?' she muttered, dazed by what had just happened 'What the h-hell was that?'

Silence overwhelmed the cockpit and for a moment, she thought she heard a man's voice . . . Anonymous . . . calling out to her, whispering to her the answers she needed.

She accepted the first thought that trembled into her head without even comtemplating the impossibilities and ridiculousness of it...A ghost? One of the crew? It seemed vaguely plausible . . . This place was surrounded by a new and frightening universe, and she was stuck there. The Cantina was dying, she knew that much . . . She could not take off . . . They could not get to help . . . And the dead, it seemed, were calling out to her . . . Reeling her in.

She very, very slowly pulled herself to her feet, concentrating so much so that she did make even the slightest sound, and then for some reason a series of strange words curled down into her mind and fed on the emptiness . . .

'T-Tor'an...' the voice whispered.
                      '...Toran?' she replied cautiously.
                      '...It...It's my name,' it called.
                      'Your name? Who are you, Toran? Why are you here?' she asked as the nothingness seemed to thicken around her like a shell 'And where is everyone else?'
                      'I...I-I don't know...I cannot. I...do not know where this place is...I don't know where I am.' The bodiless words poured into her head 'Where am I?'
                      'The GateWorld Cantina, my ship . . .' she muttered.
                      '...Ship? But the ocean is frozen now . . .' he said, almost wistful.
                      '...Yes, do you know where the ocean is?' WP asked, realising that this spirit could hold her answers.
                      'Mid-na,' he mumbled.
                      'Midna? We're still on Midna? But Midna's not an ice world!' she remembered as she leant against the coolness of the command console.
                      ' . . .Time gave way to the water, and the water took the mountains by force, and hillsides and the towns were washed down, and then the world froze.' Tor'an explained drearily, his vocal tones feral from years of no interaction.
                      'You saw it happen?' she said.
                      'I saw the world taken by warlords of the universe, turned artificial, made metal of it and left to waste and rust. The Time Lords though, they never came back...' he continued.
                      'So you're definitely not one of our crew, and you're not one of the Empress's goons either. Tor'an, who are you? Are you from here? From Midna? Were you here when the Time Lords first colonised the world and turned it into their military base, millions of years ago...?' she felt compelled to ask, and waited 'Tor'an, are you dead?'

A gust of wind blew by her face, and then all went silent again.

'Tor'an?' she called 'Hey, are you still there?'

There was nothing. There was no one.

(Okay Uggo you're in)

She sighed. It seemed the universe hadn't gotten any less strange in her absence. Torn...he said even the Time Lords hadn't encountered him, and she was inclined to believe him. She had always felt a tickle of excitement when the Cantina encountered a new species or world, and felt a faint sense of familiarity--almost like greeting an old friend--when she met a people that the Time Lords had encountered before, but she was only meeting for the first time. That particular peculiarity was explained when she found out she had been the fourth of the Chosen, but that was old news now. Over 50 years old, in fact. Although Torn could probably make it seem like 50 seconds. She wondered if he could let her see her sister again...

Well, things weren't going to solve themselves, she thought as she pushed herself off from the console, and pondering the oddity of Torn and his illusionist ways wasn't going to help. However, he had given her a good deal of useful information, even though her surprise at his presence had tinted her words with annoyed impatience. Now it was time to use the information he'd so helpfully given, provided that he didn't tell her where he placed an intergalactic booby trap instead of the parts for the communications array. Somehow he seemed the type to pull something like that.

She shivered involuntarily. Clothing first!

A few moments later, she'd rummaged up some warmer clothing than the thin t-shirt and pants she'd been wearing while in stasis, a thick jacket, and a belt with a decent complement of tools. She paused before the weapons rack for a moment, considering. Better safe than sorry. Tucking a few knives into their appropriate sheaths and a laser pistol into her belt, she made her way down the frozen corridors toward the engine room.
                      Last edited by WingedPegasus; 19 November 2009, 01:41 PM.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

An eye cracked open, and stared at first nothing as it wasn't exactly focused until it locked on Benson, a feral eye of something locked away, had then broken her down below for so many years? shortly both eyes had locked on Benson. "Where am I? who are you? where's the Empress?" then it all flooded back over her. She sat up slowly. She had been dressed in cleaner more fitting clothes, better then the rags she had on before talkingot the Empress. her arm was bandaaged as was her tail in a few places, it still was usible though for that matter.

She looked at benson expecting an aswer asking once more a differnet set of questions. "where's a starmap? A ship? Where is Winged Pegasus?!" Her eyes flared dark for a second or two before clearling up as she grabbed her side and held it there for a minute or two.

(AR back to you)
                        Benson: You are in the MEdical Facilities. I am Benson, the Empress' assistant, she is taking care of important work. As for the rest of the questions, I'm afraid you cannot let you leave just yet. And who is this WingedPegasus?

Something told him that name was important. But he didn't know what... or why.

(Tey)
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          P-90 stood in silence, looking at the image on the screen. He didn't like this Dark Elf. She was too blind by devotion and too ignorant of what should plainly stare her in the face.
                          He leaned back in his chair in a more relaxed posistion for himself.

"I'll talk to your father Nirza.........but not you." He said defiantely. He was determined to be in control of the situation.

"Oh?" Nirza responded, her amusement beginning to wear a bit thin towards his attitude. "And why would that be?"

The timelord starred back at her. All pretense of respect had now gone from his eyes and she almost knew what he was about to say before he said it.

"Because Nirza," His words were laced with disdain, "I don't talk to pets."
                          She was on him in a heartbeat. She had knocked him from the chair to the stone floor with a dull smacking sound as her staff, its purple mist trident part, aganist his neck. "You dear to call a daughter of Naggrath a pet?! Had i the skill and the heart to kill you, you would would be taken to my father in pieces!!" She grabbed 12th by the sholdier and pulled him to his feet. "Look at thoswe six men under my command, before they are what trhey are as you see them they were breathing, living men, now they are dead, gone, lifeless. If my father hadn't wanted to speak to you I would have done the same to yourself! Or at least let Jix have her way with you. Witch Elves do enjoy playing with a survivor of a Sorceress!" She moved away from him. seemingly defeated. "Your attitude has cost you your freedom Time Lord." As she spoke the room about them was encased in stone, and not that of illusionary mindset either. A few seconds later the ship shuddered again as it entered hyperspace back to the Citadel

(12th, AR & Susie back to you guys)
                          Last edited by Teyilia1; 19 November 2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

The Empress sat in her impressive office meanwhile. It want often she had the need to come here but e day required she sign many documents. There were a few death penalties she was required to attend also, but they could wait for a time of her choosing. She sat in the huge chair of office with its magnificent rassilion symbol carved into the dark wood. Around her artifacts of her empire loomed back, it was a depressingly official office. Burgundy and gold furnishings was the main decor, which only served to darken her mood. It seemed as though she had built an empire of blood. Annoyed with her menial tasks she called for Benson....t it seemed he was still tending to the felinus. Standing up she decided she would pay another personal visit to her new minion.

ATCU
                            2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Dray felt dizzy as the walls of the domed structure seemed to brighten, and the desert sun beamed in through the thin glass. The warmth hit her face, and again, until finally . . . she felt her eyelids gently pull themselves apart.

A surge of oxygen flooded into her lungs. She hurled onto her front and heaved as sparks flew in the sudden blackness all around her. The chamber shuddered as a dangerous creak screeched through her ears. The lights of the room blasted on and off as the power seeped away into the cold of deep space. There was no desert...Just the ruined ship drifting like an orbitless asteroid above a shattered moonbase, along with hundreds of others.

She coughed and crawled over several bodies, navigating her way easily through the dark because of her wraith intuition. She pulled herself up to a nearby console as the ship shook violently again, and she hit the galactic communications device. It fizzed to life with static.

'This is the commander!' she shouted through the speaker 'Is there anybody alive out there?'

The ship turned to one side as tonnes of fiery debris started to barge into it sporadically. She felt herself being thrown across the room as the craft trembled against the force of the metal boulders hitting it, and landed facefirst on the window as a crack began to snake down it. Through the cracks she could see the colossal black crater which was once Tiberius, the last colony of Earth, burning forever like the home of its builders. Earth hung like a lifeless shadow beneath it as the two celestial bodies echoed each other, as once they did so often.

'It's all over. We're all done for...' Dray croaked as her insides stung with emotion 'How can we possibly fight against this?'

That was when she caught a glimpse of it in the corner of her green eyes, the huge scoutship which drifted as small white dot, scrutinising the wreckage from a distance. Mere moments drummed by before the vessel suddenly vanished in a silent flash of green light, reporting back to New Gallifrey Dray suspected.

Another powerful jolt clambered against the weak armour of the escape craft, rotating it the opposite way and knocking the Commander over onto her back. Her head slammed against the metalwork of the floor as the devastation prevailed all around her. Her heart pulsed faintly, unencouraged to stop by her own fears.

Draygon was slipping away...

---

The burning chunks of debris hurled themselves away from the moon, some slamming down through the ash clouds of Earth whilst others spun out towards the rest of the solar system, moving out to poison the stars with the Triangle's destruction as a deep darkness came over the small craft Dray lay on...

She heard the scrapings of metals, and felt something tugging on the ship's frame...

Above and beyond the shadow the Angelan pulled the remains of the ship into its belly, where it dropped into the huge docking bay and was suddenly swarmed by a militia of his men. Dray was the leader of the Milky Way rebellion, whereas Amann had become the leader of those from his home galaxy...The two knew each other very well and would often strategise together over long communications...

However this occasion heralded unforeseen consequences. Dray, knocked unconscious by the trauma, was carried to the medbay as Amann remained on the bridge - watching a small Earth vessel sail the edge of the system, keeping away from the destruction
                              Dray slipped in and out of consciousness, vaguely registering that she had been saved. By whom though, she couldn't yet tell.

They were dead. The desert, Greg, it had all be hallucinations brought on by the trauma, both of the destruction and her own injuries. It hadn't felt like that though. She half remembered the dead that had been in the craft with her, yet she had lived. Was it because of her time lord genetics, the one thing that had given her the slight edge in this struggle? There had to be more to it.... If only Mapp were around to explain it, like he had once been. He was gone now, and she didn't know where.

She felt weak. Even though she was part time lord, she still fed on life force as a source nourishment and to fuel self healing abilities. Dray couldn't remember the last time she had fed, and her body reminded her of the fact. Another wash of pain flowed through her body and she lost her connection with the world once more.

((Amann, you can go next ))
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                She was on him in a heartbeat. She had knocked him from the chair to the stone floor with a dull smacking sound as her staff, its purple mist trident part, aganist his neck. "You dear to call a daughter of Naggrath a pet?! Had i the skill and the heart to kill you, you would would be taken to my father in pieces!!" She grabbed 12th by the sholdier and pulled him to his feet. "Look at thoswe six men under my command, before they are what trhey are as you see them they were breathing, living men, now they are dead, gone, lifeless. If my father hadn't wanted to speak to you I would have done the same to yourself! Or at least let Jix have her way with you. Witch Elves do enjoy playing with a survivor of a Sorceress!" She moved away from him. seemingly defeated. "Your attitude has cost you your freedom Time Lord." As she spoke the room about them was encased in stone, and not that of illusionary mindset either. "A few seconds later the ship shuddered again as it entered hyperspace back to the Citadel"

(12th, AR & Susie back to you guys)
                                Something on Bensons wrist began to flash, he moved his sleeve and looked at the device. It meant it had recieved a transmission from Nirza. She was coming home.

He looked up at Teyila wanting to leave. His mind was telling him to run out the door, down the hall and not come ba- Calm. He would remain calm, and patient. He waiting for her to respond.

(Teyilia)
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X