This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    P-90 felt the call in his mind. A powerful mind it was as well but nothing the Timelord hadn't felt before. He who had felt the minds of Gods and Demons. Of Great Emperors and mystics.....this new player was nothing special.

His TARDIS landed with its traditional thud and P-90 was thrown to the floor violently. As he pulled himself back up he patted the console with the affection one would have for a long lost friend.

"Nice to see some things don't change." He said as he smiled for the first time in what seemed like an age.

He didn't check to see where he was. He trusted his TARDIS to take him to where he needed to be right now....wherever that was.
    He opened the doos slowly and glanced around him. He was on a ship. The grey,metalic walls and heavy plated floors instantly gave that away. You see one starship you've seen them all. He could hear the steady hum of an engine in the background and a harsy light of halogen lamps filled the room. But otherwise the space was empty.

"Hmmm....some sort of cargo bay or hold." He mused to himself.

He stepped out and took a more detailed look around his ship. Taking note of the large, heavy set blast doors that no doubt opened out into space and another set of large doors that led deeper into the ship....

"Ah.....Cargo hold and Airlock then.........super."

He didn't like airlocks. Nothing with the title "Lock" never really made him feel all that comfortable. Locks were made to be broken.....

He took out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the doors leading to the rest of the ship. Only a quick burst at a lower setting was enough to force them open and the Timelord strided out into the rest of the ship.....straight out into a corridor........Starships were always so boring. Why couldn't there be a duty-free? Or perhaps a little welocome sign at least. It is an airlock he was just leaving afterall, one would think it would be where people came onto the ship from. At the very least a map would be handy......Oh well......He chose a direction and began walking. He'd just have to bump into someone and ask for directions......
    As he stepped into the corridor beyond the first thing he noticed was a sickening stench, as if death was there, or radiation coolant had failed and burned out. Both were right ont he mark and also far from it, dead bodies littered the lower deck of the two deck corridor. There was also trash as well, obvisouly of the trash ejection system.

No persons were seen. buyt another door was. his footfalls were the only sounds he heard, but there were eyes trained on him. a pair of white eyes watching a viedo screen. "where is he now?" Nirza asked simply and quietly.

"main trash compaction track. Just before the airlock out to the void" came the reply.

"Let him to my quarters, have everything leading in that direction, don;t let anyone be seen by him until he is in my quarters." Nirza said before leaving the room near where 12th was located. she would speak to him soon, she broadcasted another call, this time saying 'follow' once she got to her darkned quarters. The ship also lurched and once more entered hyperspace.

(back to you 12th )

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      As he stepped into the corridor beyond the first thing he noticed was a sickening stench, as if death was there, or radiation coolant had failed and burned out. Both were right ont he mark and also far from it, dead bodies littered the lower deck of the two deck corridor. There was also trash as well, obvisouly of the trash ejection system.

No persons were seen. buyt another door was. his footfalls were the only sounds he heard, but there were eyes trained on him. a pair of white eyes watching a viedo screen. "where is he now?" Nirza asked simply and quietly.

"main trash compaction track. Just before the airlock out to the void" came the reply.

"Let him to my quarters, have everything leading in that direction, don;t let anyone be seen by him until he is in my quarters." Nirza said before leaving the room near where 12th was located. she would speak to him soon, she broadcasted another call, this time saying 'follow' once she got to her darkned quarters. The ship also lurched and once more entered hyperspace.

(back to you 12th )
      As he walked through the halls, stepping over the corpses of the dead and the crews other trash, he found that certain areas were closed off to him while others were open. He could have opened up any of the closed compartments of course but he felt the call in his head. He was being led to a certain location. He of course felt like he was being led into a trap, but at the same time he sensed that whatever was leading him trhough this ship, they merely wanted to talk....at least at first....but that was fine with him. He hadn't talked to another soul in decades and he felt like what he needed right now was a good ol' chin wag......if only to find out the state of the universe at the moment.

This ship felt extremely perculiar to him. He was acustomed to all manner of ships. but everything about this one felt like a flying death trap. Aside from the waste and corpses littering the floors, P-90 could also tell that the gravity systems were almost in constant flux, changing from one second to the next. The engine itself sounded like it was desperately trying to keep itself together without blowing apart and there was a definate heaviness in the air, as if the CO2 scrubbers weren't working at full effciency. It was almost as if whoever was on board this ship, wasn't suposed to come off it alive.

The hallways kept on going. With blast doors occasionally closing to stop him back tracking or going in the wrong direction. He could easily have opened up the closed of sections with his sonic screwdriver naturally but he didn't feel a need to right now....no sense revealing an advantage if you don't need to and he could tell that he was being watched.....

Finally he walked into one last darkened chamber, and the doors closed behind him, plunging him into darkness........Yet through the darkness he could see who was leading him here clearly.....He could see into her mind now. The closer he got to her the easier it had become to pry into her thoughts.

"Ok.......I'm here........what do you want Nirza?"
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

As he walked through the halls, stepping over the corpses of the dead and the crews other trash, he found that certain areas were closed off to him while others were open. He could have opened up any of the closed compartments of course but he felt the call in his head. He was being led to a certain location. He of course felt like he was being led into a trap, but at the same time he sensed that whatever was leading him trhough this ship, they merely wanted to talk....at least at first....but that was fine with him. He hadn't talked to another soul in decades and he felt like what he needed right now was a good ol' chin wag......if only to find out the state of the universe at the moment.

This ship felt extremely perculiar to him. He was acustomed to all manner of ships. but everything about this one felt like a flying death trap. Aside from the waste and corpses littering the floors, P-90 could also tell that the gravity systems were almost in constant flux, changing from one second to the next. The engine itself sounded like it was desperately trying to keep itself together without blowing apart and there was a definate heaviness in the air, as if the CO2 scrubbers weren't working at full effciency. It was almost as if whoever was on board this ship, wasn't suposed to come off it alive.

The hallways kept on going. With blast doors occasionally closing to stop him back tracking or going in the wrong direction. He could easily have opened up the closed of sections with his sonic screwdriver naturally but he didn't feel a need to right now....no sense revealing an advantage if you don't need to and he could tell that he was being watched.....

Finally he walked into one last darkened chamber, and the doors closed behind him, plunging him into darkness........Yet through the darkness he could see who was leading him here clearly.....He could see into her mind now. The closer he got to her the easier it had become to pry into her thoughts.

"Ok.......I'm here........what do you want Nirza?"
        Nirza smiled. he was good. "welcome aboard the Lifeseed 12th." Nirza said,unsee in the darkness of the stateroom, a light was struck and Nirz'as face was seen, partly so, before a few more candles were lit. "You have something I need, something that only you can give..... information." She said. now with more candles lit 12th could see her fully, well mostly, her armor looked black, and skin tight in areas, razor sharp spikes protruded from her shoulders, and everywhere else on the armor. The armor looked black int he candle light but was really dark purple and pink, with traces of gold. her hair was a mix of raven black and royal blue

"You are wondering if you have walked into a trap, don;t worry, you are safe in my care as long as my father is alive and working in the Emporess's good graces. the only way torise in the ranks in by information." She looked at him, her white eyes making her look blind, but it was clear her eyes were white for a reason., small points of black could be seen if looking close enough. her skin was a pale darkish blue.

"We are heading for Midna, we will come out in orbit of the planet before jumping again after one hour." she informed him, at his reaction she tilted her head at him. "you know of it? Benson thought you would." She didn;t give any mental image of what Benson, her father, looked like.

at least not yet

Comment

Nirza smiled. he was good. "welcome aboard the Lifeseed 12th." Nirza said,unsee in the darkness of the stateroom, a light was struck and Nirz'as face was seen, partly so, before a few more candles were lit. "You have something I need, something that only you can give..... information." She said. now with more candles lit 12th could see her fully, well mostly, her armor looked black, and skin tight in areas, razor sharp spikes protruded from her shoulders, and everywhere else on the armor. The armor looked black int he candle light but was really dark purple and pink, with traces of gold. her hair was a mix of raven black and royal blue

"You are wondering if you have walked into a trap, don;t worry, you are safe in my care as long as my father is alive and working in the Emporess's good graces. the only way torise in the ranks in by information." She looked at him, her white eyes making her look blind, but it was clear her eyes were white for a reason., small points of black could be seen if looking close enough. her skin was a pale darkish blue.

"We are heading for Midna, we will come out in orbit of the planet before jumping again after one hour." she informed him, at his reaction she tilted her head at him. "you know of it? Benson thought you would." She didn;t give any mental image of what Benson, her father, looked like.

at least not yet
          (Last one before I head to bed. )

P-90 was careful not to let any sort of emotion cross his face. He took in her words and took in her appearence. He had no intention of answering any questions. Not yet anyway. Not unil he gathered some intelligence of his own.....and that started with her.

P-90: Tell me Nirza, are you a warrior?

She looked at him. Completely unaffected by the question. She had nothing to hide here.

Nirza: I am a sorceress.....

P-90: Yes I can tell but you are still a fighter, yes? Just with magic.

Nirza: That's right.

P-90: Interesting........Magic has been for the most part long since gone from this universe......You are a rare breed indeed Nirza......

She suddenly had the sense that he was merely flattering her......no not flattering........mocking........

P-90: But you are still a soldier at heart and I don't not play well with little wind up soldiers........You may be here on behalf of your father but your father works for the Emperoress so give me just one good reason why I should give you any information you want from me hmmm?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

(Last one before I head to bed. )

P-90 was careful not to let any sort of emotion cross his face. He took in her words and took in her appearence. He had no intention of answering any questions. Not yet anyway. Not unil he gathered some intelligence of his own.....and that started with her.

P-90: Tell me Nirza, are you a warrior?

She looked at him. Completely unaffected by the question. She had nothing to hide here.

Nirza: I am a sorceress.....

P-90: Yes I can tell but you are still a fighter, yes? Just with magic.

Nirza: That's right.

P-90: Interesting........Magic has been for the most part long since gone from this universe......You are a rare breed indeed Nirza......

She suddenly had the sense that he was merely flattering her......no not flattering........mocking........

P-90: But you are still a soldier at heart and I don't not play well with little wind up soldiers........You may be here on behalf of your father but your father works for the Emperoress so give me just one good reason why I should give you any information you want from me hmmm?
            For a moment nothing was said, then she laughed. She laid her head back and roared with laughter, pure mocking laughter. she looked back at 12th. "My people are rare indeed yes, but the Empress does not know of my talking with you. You notice there are no soldiers, or listening devices in this room. Benson is my father, he took me in. Benson seeks to help over throw the Empress. she is unstable. Not herself so to speak."

She sat at the table and leaned back in the chair. her eyes drilling into 12th. "my father seeks to help you and those you work with. the Empress wanted me dead at my fathers hands. My father is a human, I am a Dark Elf of Naggarath. the Forbidden Planet. Now....." As she spoke 12th felt a little..... heavy, "mock me again, and I kill you with stone from within yourself." she said, 12th then saw it, his own legs and feet looked... like a statue. She traced her fingers over her staff that glowed with purple mist. "Tell me what I wish to know, then I will let you free of your.... curse... but until then, you will stand where you are." He had insulted her a bit too far. but then Time Lords did that. 'thankfully Jix isn't here, she would have taken his head' Nirza thought.

(night 12th )

Comment

In the Pegasus Galaxy in a distant spiral arm...

A barren system is shown. The planets were uninhabited for the most part, since there was little to no value in the system. The system was empty, or so it seemed. A massive warship , 8 kilometers long, was seen with 2 smaller warships and 5 cruisers as it passed through the system. Trailing behind them were 30-40 ragtag cargo ships modified with weapons. The commander of the fleet stood on the bridge of the massive warship, white armored soldiers walking past him to their consoles. They had lost their world, their empire, and their homes. They fought to free their world and their holdings from the Triangle, but they were few. The former Alesian High Councilor stared out the window. Finally Amann spoke, murmuring to himself.

"It has been a long 50 years.....my world is conquered, but one day....I will see it free."

He turned away as General Ayen walked up to him.

"Councilor. I have a report from the rebel base on Terra. It is a delayed message, but they report they are under attack from a Triangle scout. We know little."

Amann pondered for a moment.

"A trap?"

"I do not think so Councilor, but it is a possibility."

Amann frowned.

"Very well. Our ship might only have half a crew of Alesians, with the rest ragtag rebels, but it is still in prime condition. Have the fleet continue on course to the newly established base. Take the Angelan to Terra. We will attempt to evacuate the survivors and run before the inevitable response fleet is sent. Go now, General."

Amann turned back to the window as the orders were given. The AES Angelan jumped into hyperspace while the rest of the fleet cloaked and made its way to the new base of operations.

ATFU
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                The alarms of the Tiberius facility screamed through the hallways as she slumped into her commanding chair in the heart of the central control room, surrounded by a flurry of soldiers of both wraith and human origins. They scrambled to their positions as the radar dissolved over the screen and a small bleep blinked at the edge of a map of the solar system.

'It's a scoutship, sent by the Triangle!' she stated 'They must have tracked our last signal to the other bases.'

A young wraith female shifted before a console, scanning systems and activating them straight after.

'Commander, most defences are stable but if that thing has temporal distortion technology-' she shouted over her shoulder as Dray considered what was to happen. Tiberius had always been hidden. Why now? She wondered. What's changed?

'-Then we'll be burning long before we get a chance to fire off our main nukes...' she answered.
                'Orders?' the wraith said, and waited as Dray felt her eyes slip closed and her mind become seiged by the strangest of images, characters in old robes righting tank-like droids across a burnt-orange world in Kasterberous...Such a long time ago. It was something that made her mind shift suddenly from hopelessness to defiance, and then she caught glimpses into an ancient strategic mindset.

It didn't take her long to realise that it was a vision of the Time War, of Gallifrey and the battles there...She was thinking like a Gallifreyan warlord now, and knew exactly what to do.

'Focus all emerald energy towards the pulse shields and start charging the remains of the other systems into the core,' she ordered, much to her soldier's disbelief.
                '...But that'll put us on the radar too, and why would w-'
                'Just do it, soldier!' she commanded furiously 'There's a lot you don't know about Time Lords!'

---

On the barren lunar surface plasma lines of energy began to stir and flow towards a central pit just beside the facility. The energy cascaded down into the core of the moon, into a secret line of chambers recently constructed under Dray's orders but for unknown reasons...Sometimes her Time Lord instincts were far too complex for even her to understand, but they are encouraged her to build something down there...And now it was almost ready.
                ((DAMN YOU LACK OF INTERNET!! Uni had a powercut yesterday, which also took out our internet. I've only just got it back.))

Power built up in the secret chambers as the emerald energy was forced into the pulse shields, energy was drawn from all over the facility. Lights started to go out as more power was drained to the moon's core. Soon the only power that remained was in the central control station. The blib on the radar appeared to be moving closer now to their position.

"They've spotted us," said the female technician, glancing worriedly at Dray.

"Good. Get me facility wide communications." The technician gave Dray a quick nod before activating a mike on the command chair. As Dray spoke, she echoed the message telepathically to everyone in case the were in an area where the communications were down.

"I need everyone to get inside to the central areas of the facility. It is imperative that you follow these orders. And try and keep away from the walls." Closing down the communication channel, she looked again to the technician. "We give them at least ten minutes to get into position and then I want you and the others to get to a safe point as well."
                "But commander-"
                "Just do it!"

As they left, Dray took up the seat at the control desk. The radar blip was getting ever closer.
                "Now lets show the empress what we can do," she said with a smile. Dray entered the relatively complex command sequence and dived back for the command chair as the energy that had been built up fired in one concise burst. She clenched her eyes as the energy overspill crackled around the facility, exploding monitors and equipment. She opened her eyes cautiously, the very air feeling charged with energy and glanced over to the radar. It showed nothing. Mind you, neither did everything else as they had been fried. No time to waste though. Dray opened her mind to the facility, noting every mind she encountered.

"I'm ordering full evacuation, this facility has been compromised," she ordered telepathically. "Take only what is vital, leave all personal affects behind."

Yes, they were running, but Dray liked to think of it more as tactical withdrawal to give the Triangle of Light time to consider. She also had another reason. Her visitor from the past, Greg. If he was still alive did that mean, against all probability, Mapp and the Cantina were as well?
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  Her thoughts were interrupted by that faint fading sound she heard earlier. All around her people started to disappear, as if snatched away by the Empress' forces.

She arrived at the ships found she was the only one there, and that the ships weren't even readied. She boarded one of the ships and tried to make it ready for flight but it was too late, the energy build-up in the core had reached maximum and the whole base was going to blow up.

She resigned at her impending doom, and was about to be engulfed by the blast when she found herself looking at the explosion from orbit.

She looked around, and suddenly found herself in a city on a desolated and barren planet. Her resistance fighters where there as well, all being equally confused as to what happened.

A man walked out of a domed building right in front of the resistance. He was wearing a dark longcoat, and looked scarred, but his eyes reminded her of someone. As she realized who he was, he spoke: "I seriously can't leave for 5 decades without you screwing up, can't I, Dray? Anyway, you can people can rest assured, this planet is save. It's far outside of the reach of the Empress."

She was furious, there he was again, after 5 decades and still he was as arrogant as ever. She started to yell his name, but she was too late and he had already vanished into thin air.

She ran towards the domed building and went inside, only to discover it was an oasis on this desolated and barren planet.
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                    Her thoughts were interrupted by that faint fading sound she heard earlier. All around her people started to disappear, as if snatched away by the Empress' forces.

She arrived at the ships found she was the only one there, and that the ships weren't even readied. She boarded one of the ships and tried to make it ready for flight but it was too late, the energy build-up in the core had reached maximum and the whole base was going to blow up.

She resigned at her impending doom, and was about to be engulfed by the blast when she found herself looking at the explosion from orbit.

She looked around, and suddenly found herself in a city on a desolated and barren planet. Her resistance fighters where there as well, all being equally confused as to what happened.

A man walked out of a domed building right in front of the resistance. He was wearing a dark longcoat, and looked scarred, but his eyes reminded her of someone. As she realized who he was, he spoke: "I seriously can't leave for 5 decades without you screwing up, can't I, Dray? Anyway, you can people can rest assured, this planet is save. It's far outside of the reach of the Empress."

She was furious, there he was again, after 5 decades and still he was as arrogant as ever. She started to yell his name, but she was too late and he had already vanished into thin air.

She ran towards the domed building and went inside, only to discover it was an oasis on this desolated and barren planet.
                    She stopped, bewildered and angry. Damn Greg that manipulative Timelord... Q... whatever he was! He'd grab her up, normally out of danger and then just leave her without so much as an explanation!

Dray sat down by a lush tree, such a difference to the planet outside, and remembered the last time she'd seen Greg. It was such a blurr, her mind could barely focus on the events. There had been someone else there... another time lord, but she could barely remember anything of it.

She watched as her rebellion forces made their way inside the dome, all starring at the lush oasis contained within. Hanath made her way over to Dray, a look of bemused concern adorning her features.

"Who was that man?" she asked Dray accusatorially. "Where are we and how did we get here?!"

Dray leaned back with a small smile. "An old acquaintance, and for now, just be glad we're alive and can still fight. Get some rest Hanath. That's an order."

As she watched the younger woman wander off t relay her order, Dray wondered herself what was now in store for them. For now though, a rest would be a nice reprieve.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                      In the Pegasus Galaxy in a distant spiral arm...

A barren system is shown. The planets were uninhabited for the most part, since there was little to no value in the system. The system was empty, or so it seemed. A massive warship , 8 kilometers long, was seen with 2 smaller warships and 5 cruisers as it passed through the system. Trailing behind them were 30-40 ragtag cargo ships modified with weapons. The commander of the fleet stood on the bridge of the massive warship, white armored soldiers walking past him to their consoles. They had lost their world, their empire, and their homes. They fought to free their world and their holdings from the Triangle, but they were few. The former Alesian High Councilor stared out the window. Finally Amann spoke, murmuring to himself.

"It has been a long 50 years.....my world is conquered, but one day....I will see it free."

He turned away as General Ayen walked up to him.

"Councilor. I have a report from the rebel base on Terra. It is a delayed message, but they report they are under attack from a Triangle scout. We know little."

Amann pondered for a moment.

"A trap?"

"I do not think so Councilor, but it is a possibility."

Amann frowned.

"Very well. Our ship might only have half a crew of Alesians, with the rest ragtag rebels, but it is still in prime condition. Have the fleet continue on course to the newly established base. Take the Angelan to Terra. We will attempt to evacuate the survivors and run before the inevitable response fleet is sent. Go now, General."

Amann turned back to the window as the orders were given. The AES Angelan jumped into hyperspace while the rest of the fleet cloaked and made its way to the new base of operations.

ATFU
                      With a flash, The Alesian Empire Ship Angelan exited hyperspace on the edge of the Milky Way, since the Triangle can detect hyperspace travel if they went straight to Earth. Amann looked toward Commander Cestus.

"Report."

Commander Cestus accessed the terminal.

"Engines, weapons, and shields are online, we are fully functional High Councilor. Fighters are prepped for when we exit hyperspace."

Amann looked out at the window.

"All hands, standby to jump. Earth Beacon 11629."

"Aye aye High Councilor. Targeting Earth Beacon 11629."

"Jump!"

With a flash, the AES Angelan re-entered hyperspace, slipping past the sensors on the border.

ATCU
                      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

((just so you guys know well Dray and P90 already know my character has had a change of Name. nothing more.))

Richard Or Rich for short as he prefered. was lookng around the armoury. All The weapons were well only one word that aptly described the stae of the weapons and armoury. Screwed.

"THAT GOD DAMN WRAITH..."

Rich got up looked to the door and walked out. he was going to havea word with Dray, said Wraith about the weapons locker being completely screwed. Richard was not amused but the fact half the rebel forces were as useful as a broken sonicscrew driver.

ATCU
                        sigpic
                        USS Valiant - Fleet Advanced Escort - The bane of the Borg, Undine(8472), and any other species dumb enough to attack it

Comment

Sleep of the dead, if only she could do that, unable to age, or even so much as die. (At least not yet). She rolled over in her makshift bed, which was more or less a pile of metal scraps in the isolation ward that she'd been thrown onto. Not that she minded being treated like dirt at the Empress' whim.

At least she wasn't dead. . . . . . yet

She heard the door to her cell open with a clank of tortured metal. making her earsw flatten to her skull at the sound. "Wake up sleepy head!" a voice rumbled before something of total power surged through her battered body sending her flying and landing upside down, her tail wapping against the wall, with her ears holding her up from hurting her head.

"This is getting redundant...." Teyilia muttered seeing the guard and his cattle prod set to half power. Even though she couldn't die if at all, those things hurt. Then another man stepped in, obviously the Prison Warden. So she changed her wording slightly. "And here i thought I was in trouble....."

Things had gotten worse.....

(OK introducing my character, Susie back to you, (you can play the Warden ))

Comment

Originally posted by 343_Guilty_Spark View Post
                            ((just so you guys know well Dray and P90 already know my character has had a change of Name. nothing more.))

Richard Or Rich for short as he prefered. was lookng around the armoury. All The weapons were well only one word that aptly described the stae of the weapons and armoury. Screwed.

"THAT GOD DAMN WRAITH..."

Rich got up looked to the door and walked out. he was going to havea word with Dray, said Wraith about the weapons locker being completely screwed. Richard was not amused but the fact half the rebel forces were as useful as a broken sonicscrew driver.

ATCU
                            Dray opened one eye as she saw Rich approach her. Judging by the his expression, he was annoyed about something. Not that it took much. Every decision she made upset the man in some way.

Dray: "What is it? I thought I gave an order for everyone to get some rest."

Rich: "We're low on weaponry, have no idea where we are and you order everyone to rest? It's your fault that the facility on Tiberius was destroyed, and for what?"

Dray: "We're safe here."

Rich: "How do you know that?"

Dray: "Because though I trust Greg as far as I could throw him, he dis save us."

Rich: "Who?"

Dray realised that perhaps it would be best to not talk about her old acquaintances from the Cantina. The weren't memories she wished to revisit at this time. Yes, the rebel force knew she possed Time Lord genetics and knowledge, but her wraith heritage clouded that information from many of them.

Dray: "Let's just say an old friend and leave it at that."

It was clear Richard wasn't going to just leave it though. He never did.

Rich: "Listen wraith-"

Dray: *standing up* "No you listen, Richard. Genetics aside, I am still in command of this resistance force and you will trust my judgement. If you think I'm not up to the job, deal with it. Now get some rest, that's an order!"

Not waiting to see if he was going to follow her orders or not, Dray made her way further off into the oasis dome. Both to get away from Rich and to seek answers.

ATCU
                            sigpic

Comment

Sleep of the dead, if only she could do that, unable to age, or even so much as die. (At least not yet). She rolled over in her makshift bed, which was more or less a pile of metal scraps in the isolation ward that she'd been thrown onto. Not that she minded being treated like dirt at the Empress' whim.

At least she wasn't dead. . . . . . yet

She heard the door to her cell open with a clank of tortured metal. making her earsw flatten to her skull at the sound. "Wake up sleepy head!" a voice rumbled before something of total power surged through her battered body sending her flying and landing upside down, her tail wapping against the wall, with her ears holding her up from hurting her head.

"This is getting redundant...." Teyilia muttered seeing the guard and his cattle prod set to half power. Even though she couldn't die if at all, those things hurt. Then another man stepped in, obviously the Prison Warden. So she changed her wording slightly. "And here i thought I was in trouble....."

Things had gotten worse.....

(OK introducing my character, Susie back to you, (you can play the Warden ))
                              ((thank you tey ))

The warden smiled at the curled figure, exposing a row of misshapen and yellowed teeth. At the smile Teyilias ears seemed to be trying to flatten themselves further against her head.

Warden: "HA! hahaha. Funny, cat. No, the Empress would like a word."
                              Teyilia: "At this time of night?"

For talking back she received another stab of the electric prod, it caught her on the leg sending shockwaves through her entire body, making her yelp.

The wardens disgusting breath filled the small space as he laughed at her pain. Finally it seemed his pleasure was over. He turned to his guard no longer amused.

Warden: "Take her to the interrogation room. The Empress is waiting."

ATCU
                              2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rich looked at Drays retreating back.

"Fine i get some rest. not that i need it having been frozen for i dunno the last 50 years? Why did you unfreeze me anyway?"

Rich looked at his own weapon. useful as it was. it was the only one left. a staff weapon. and a good one as at the moment it was no longer than Magazine for a 9mm pistol.

Deciding rest was not what he needed. he therefore went to the control room to find out where they were and more to the point if any empire forces were in the area

ATCU
                                sigpic
                                USS Valiant - Fleet Advanced Escort - The bane of the Borg, Undine(8472), and any other species dumb enough to attack it

Comment

Working...
                                X