Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time seemed to slow as Nirza thought a moment before answering.

Nirza: And if you have overlooked a important move? What then? a ship leaves in ten minutes, if you want this piece of the chessboard to move properly, who do you want for me to seek?

She was meaning the enemy of the Empress. She had been sent many planets lately and the latest planet was nearer to Midna then the last, and all she was looking for (in order to keep herself and Benson in the Empress's good graces) was Mapp, or at least knowledge of his current location. But then she knew who to seek, one known as 12th....

Comment

Benson knew this answer already, and didn't even think about it.

Benson: Find this ..."12th". This person, whoever he is, may be the key to finding him.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

P-90 slept under the stars. It was pleasant. He was so tired as of late that all he wanted to do was sleep. He was tired of watching the universe burn. He'd even taught himself not to have bad dreams any more......He had enough bad thoughts during the day.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open. He rose to his feet and a feeling of concern washed over him.....what had awoken him?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Nirza smiled slightly, a odd type of smile which only meant one thing, something bad was going to happen to someone. a wicked smile of sorts. she also nodded, find 12th and she would get Benson, and herself, in safe high places. she turned to leave.

Nirza: If I do not return with the projected target to bring home in one piece, I will instead bring home information. I hope.

With that she headed for the door, stopping for a moment to pick up a staff of some sort, a wicked looking thing that glowed with purple energy as she picked it up from the rack. She wasn't exactly evil, she only wanted safety, and anothers downfall. with a nod to Benson, her 'father' she left the complex and headed for the ship. soon heading to space.

Comment

(Welocme back Mapp! )

He watched Nirza leave then turned and walked back down the hallway. Hoping to at least get some rest this night.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

The Empress walked the corridors of her mighty citadel, knowing this fruitless exercise would not help her sleep this night. Images and thoughts clashed in her own mind, some unwanted, and unbidden. Her pace increased. Why was she so suddenly ill at ease? What kind of power would cause this? Only one she could think of. The great Captain Mappalazarou? Possibly. Or something just as dangerous as he. Her plans would have to step up, the Empress would not ignore her feelings, or her powers.

Her mind made up she returned to her room and began her plans for domination of the next galaxy, her thoughts brooding and worrysome. Sleep was all but lost on her mind.

ATCU
              2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                In the Cantina, at the end of a corridor that no one had used for many years, there was a room. It was cold and dark, as the life support had not been in disuse as long as the corridor. Two dimly lit stasis pods standing monolithically in a corner, the only light being cast from their frost-encrusted displays. The room is what used to be WingedPegasus' laboratory, and the pods contain her and her sister, Myn--or the body of her sister Myn.

On the readout of WP's pod, a single green light began to pulsate. The reanimation process begins--with a dream.

Her subconscious mind filtered through the memories that flashed brokenly before her eyes. The chaos of battle, the screams of Chosen soldiers as they fell before the machine they guarded. Working frantically at unfamiliar controls, desperately trying to retrieve her sister's soul before the machinery succumbed to damage received during battle. Holding the precious cartridge that contained her sister's life. Working in her lab, day after day, week after week, month after month, on recreating the destroyed machine, only to realize that the only possible way to finish was with a mineral substance found on one planet, located in a system deep within the Triangle of Light.

She saw herself putting away her tools and tidying the workspace she had called home for a year. The empty stasis pod sat next to Myn's, its door swung open in a deceptively inviting way. She sighed, glancing slowly about her familiar surroundings. Her goodbyes to the crewmembers blessed with longevity, (and in some cases, immortality) had been said, and failsafe arrangements had been made. There was nothing left to do now but wait. Wait for better times, when her world could return to the way it was. The way it was supposed to be. With one last look at her sister's sleeping form, she stepped inside her stasis chamber and closed her eyes, allowing her mind to drift back to the beginning of her work. The door automatically sealed, and a countdown began: 49 years, 355 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.

The memories ended and WP's brown eyes flew open with a gasp--followed by a wrenching, painful cough. Her fingers clumsily found the emergency release button and pressed it, causing the door to the chamber to fly open. WP fell to her hands and knees, taking gulps of the stale oxygen flooding the room as her coughing slowed. She raised herself unsteadily to her feet, leaning heavily on a nearby table. A brief glance around her cobwebbed surroundings revealed no one.

WP: *hoarsely, from years of disuse* Well, don't everyone come and greet me at once.

((Hopefully that fits with the plot alright... ))
                Her skin trembled away the shards of ice littered across it as her eyes gradually turned up to the frosted countdown and took a moment to register the dim red numbers shining through.

She kept her herself levelled by the table and turned away, catching a glance at her frozen sister still sealed in the pod, at rest against the cold and shadows.

'Fifty years,' the words stuttered out of her mouth through a gentle misty curl as she reached towards the small console before Myn's pod and pulled herself before it with a sharp, exhausted heave 'S-Still nothing...'

She felt herself breathe in deeply as the ice trickled down into her lungs and startled her braincells to consider her misfortune. The silence became her struggle for air, and then her voice broke it.

'W-why is it so damn cold!?' she muttered as her new warmth was quickly being frozen over whilst she checked the console. She couldn't even hear her own thoughts in the blur of ice and dark 'E-environment systems are all m-minimal. Stasis leak, 9 days ago...'

She glanced up for a second, sighting the emblem of the ship above the sealed hatchway that sealed the chamber.

'The GateWorld Cantina'

'Still here then, eh?' she gasped as another surge of artic air rubbed against her skin 'Okay, let me out.'

She hit a switch on the panel and a loud ancient lock snapped open loudly from beyond the hatch, and it proceeded to creak open and reveal a snowy hallway of old crew cabin's beyond. She squeezed a small wet blanket off a nearby shelf around her and headed through the hatch.

'The b-bridge, I can fix this from there. I just need-' She stopped in her tracks as her eyes locked onto something through the next hallway...A window with dark aqua blue seeping through, giving the darkness a colour to feed on. She slowly shuffled over to the thin slitted window and stared out.

'Oh for frak's sake...'

The Cantina, buried beneath what she presumed was a world poisoned by a recent ice age, lay in the centre of cramped cavern stuck between walls of mile-thick ice. She had noticed by the console that most of the ship's navigational systems had rusted away, and the Tardis engines had died long before she even entered stasis, long before she was left alone on the Cantina with her sister, long before she was trapped. Even so, and with the universe fully against her, she pulled the blanket firmly and turned from the window.

'The b-bridge...There has to be something left...Something...A-Anything...'

Hope seeped through.

(Hope you like it, WP. Your turn)
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  (( GO MAPP! Here’s to great adventures...)

The one-time wraith queen, now wraith-timelord resistance leader watched as the sky of Tiberius darkened and the stars started to appear. It was these moments of calm that she cherished, due to their rarity. They never lasted long though, and sure enough there was the irritating buzz in the back of her mind of someone trying to get in contact with her. With a sigh, Dray answered the telepathic message.

Dray: What is it?

Hanath: We had a brief communication from one of the strike teams. Successful raid and they’re returning as soon as they can.

Dray allowed herself a smile. It was always good to get good news for a change. And the more success this small resistance had, then perhaps others would see that the Empress wasn’t all powerful

Hanath: And you will need to rest now if you are to speak with the other resistances tomorrow.

She winced at that. Partly because Hanath, though a loyal fighter and trusted second, was starting to sound like a mother hen again. The other reason was because she really hated long distance telepathy. But with the radio frequencies so closely monitored it was the best way t have a private conversation.

With one last glance at the sky, Dray made her way back inside. No rest for the wicked.

ATCU
                  Lost in her thoughts she walked inside the house, when she heard a faint sound. Her Time Lord intuition told her what the sound was, it was the sound of a Tardis, a type she had never heard before ... or had she? She turned around to see what it was, but behind her a person in a longcoat started to speak.

Greg: "Hello, Dray, long time no see."

Dray: "Who ... are you? Greg...?"

Greg: " I'm here to warn you, the Empress is coming. She knows."

Memories and thoughts flooded Dray's mind, and she closed her eyes to shut them all out. She heard the fading sound again, and as she opened her eyes he was gone. She muttered to herself.

Dray: "Typical, just typical. He shows up after 50 years and is still the same as always. Why can he never give straight answers?"

A telepathic message reaches her mind: A ship has been spotted in Earth's Solar system.

At the same time, on a barren and desolate planet, the fading sound can be heard in the distance and the man in the longcoat walks towards the ruins of a once-great city.
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

In space somewhere, a oddly made rather horrifiying in appearance, ship travered a space lane to a hyperspace point. inside it standing at the bridge area wasa woman dressed in barely anything. if it served a need, it was used, if not, don't use it. her back was covered by a light velvet cloth, her waist, lower arms, lower legs, and chest were also covered by the strange purple and pink armor. It did not take long for the ship, (12 decks, and about 1/4 KM in length with 3500 crew + 10k passangers) jumped to hyperspace. all the while she thought to herself, 'soon, soon I will have you safe.' Nirza worried for her fathers sake, Benson was more then a friend, he had taken her in. and as a result had to use her to gather information since he wasn't aloowed to have a child, though te empress allowed on one condition, that the child worked to keep her place in the citidel.

Now all she had to do was find the one known only as 12th. she had soldiers to help her, Empire soldiers. she ewas to ask for information regarding the mans wearabouts, if he was a man. no body knew what he was. When she found him she would be alone with him. That much she knew. She asked for information of everyone on the ship, crew and passangers alike were treated the same way, nice questions until she had to use force. But she only had to use force on three of the 13,500 people on the ship. Now they were headed ot the last known planet that 12th had been last seen on.

(ok 12th (P90) your up! )

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      P-90 slept under the stars. It was pleasant. He was so tired as of late that all he wanted to do was sleep. He was tired of watching the universe burn. He'd even taught himself not to have bad dreams any more......He had enough bad thoughts during the day.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open. He rose to his feet and a feeling of concern washed over him.....what had awoken him?
                      He pulled himself up and silently drifted over to the caveside, a ledge beneath the upper body of the mountain but still high above the ground. His gaze collected the stars, the shimmering siblings of the black heavens. A strange feeling was channelling its way through his veins, a feeling of isolation but not like he had felt before, a feeling that whispered hope in his ears as if the thing he craved was not so out of reach. Suddenly it was as if everything he had lost could now be saved, and he didn't understand it. This 'hope', it was so alien to him...

Over his shoulder the Tardis pulled at his glance.

'What?' he asked it 'What's new?'

Everything was so very silent, but he could he hear the answer now snaking through his truly open mind.

'What is it?' he demanded 'What's changed?!'

The wind bristled at his back as a perfect moon dissolved a fleeing wall of clouds high above, and something calmly slipped into his conscious and gave him an idea. For the very first time in his regenerations, the Time Lord straightened himself and stared at his own Tardis with a sharp look of disappointment.

'The Cantina. It's still alive. You lied to me!'

He approached the box.

'Things have gotten darker, and if she's still out there somewhere in the dead of Susie's universe then I'll find her. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, especially for you. Whoever's left of the crew, well they're going to need my help. Who knows what condition they're in, or if the ship's still in one peice.'

He stroked at the woodwork as he slipped the key into the lock and listened to it miserably click open.

'You're going to obey me as you once did, and if you hide anything from me again...Well, I think you know.'

He disappeared into the shadows of the console room, and soon enough a familiar set of engines began pulsing out with that rusty, ancient churning...
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                        Her skin trembled away the shards of ice littered across it as her eyes gradually turned up to the frosted countdown and took a moment to register the dim red numbers shining through.

She kept her herself levelled by the table and turned away, catching a glance at her frozen sister still sealed in the pod, at rest against the cold and shadows.

'Fifty years,' the words stuttered out of her mouth through a gentle misty curl as she reached towards the small console before Myn's pod and pulled herself before it with a sharp, exhausted heave 'S-Still nothing...'

She felt herself breathe in deeply as the ice trickled down into her lungs and startled her braincells to consider her misfortune. The silence became her struggle for air, and then her voice broke it.

'W-why is it so damn cold!?' she muttered as her new warmth was quickly being frozen over whilst she checked the console. She couldn't even hear her own thoughts in the blur of ice and dark 'E-environment systems are all m-minimal. Stasis leak, 9 days ago...'

She glanced up for a second, sighting the emblem of the ship above the sealed hatchway that sealed the chamber.

'The GateWorld Cantina'

'Still here then, eh?' she gasped as another surge of artic air rubbed against her skin 'Okay, let me out.'

She hit a switch on the panel and a loud ancient lock snapped open loudly from beyond the hatch, and it proceeded to creak open and reveal a snowy hallway of old crew cabin's beyond. She squeezed a small wet blanket off a nearby shelf around her and headed through the hatch.

'The b-bridge, I can fix this from there. I just need-' She stopped in her tracks as her eyes locked onto something through the next hallway...A window with dark aqua blue seeping through, giving the darkness a colour to feed on. She slowly shuffled over to the thin slitted window and stared out.

'Oh for frak's sake...'

The Cantina, buried beneath what she presumed was a world poisoned by a recent ice age, lay in the centre of cramped cavern stuck between walls of mile-thick ice. She had noticed by the console that most of the ship's navigational systems had rusted away, and the Tardis engines had died long before she even entered stasis, long before she was left alone on the Cantina with her sister, long before she was trapped. Even so, and with the universe fully against her, she pulled the blanket firmly and turned from the window.

'The b-bridge...There has to be something left...Something...A-Anything...'

Hope seeped through.

(Hope you like it, WP. Your turn)
                        (I do indeed. Aside from the whole potential of dying a cold and snowy death thing, o' course. )

A few moments and a crowbar later, WP had wrenched open the frozen doors to the bridge. She brushed ice crystals from the controls and flipped the emergency power switch. Nothing.

"For cryin' out loud..."

She ducking into a nearby storage closet, lugging out two large powercells and jacking them into the main consoles. Screens flickered to shaky life. "All right, my friend..." she muttered, "how about telling me where everyone is?" Coaxing the controls only brought a message flashing across the screen: "Database corrupted. No crew information available." She struck the console in frustration. "Darn it! Where could they have gone?" She took a deep breath, held it for a second, then blew it out. This wasn't supposed to have happened. Taking another look at the console, she decided on a different strategy. "Okay then...which systems are still operable?"

Presently it became clear that things, while still quite terrible, weren't quite as hopeless as they seemed. Main power was offline, as well as propulsion. Sometime around the 37 year mark, a failsafe engaged and the stasis pods tapped into emergency power--which was why she was unable to access it from the bridge. Since it was still at 25% capacity after 13 years, at least she didn't have to worry about the pod failing. Life support was in bad shape, but she should be all right if she found warm clothing. She made a mental checklist: First, find better clothes. Second, take inventory of the hangar bay--the sensors couldn't tell if any ships were left. Third, start constructing a beacon that can transmit signals through a mile of ice and not be picked up by the Triangle of Light.

Hoo yeah. This was going to be fun.

(I'll keep switching off with you, Mapp, until you don't want to or I meet up with someone. That okay?)
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          In space somewhere, a oddly made rather horrifiying in appearance, ship travered a space lane to a hyperspace point. inside it standing at the bridge area wasa woman dressed in barely anything. if it served a need, it was used, if not, don't use it. her back was covered by a light velvet cloth, her waist, lower arms, lower legs, and chest were also covered by the strange purple and pink armor. It did not take long for the ship, (12 decks, and about 1/4 KM in length with 3500 crew + 10k passangers) jumped to hyperspace. all the while she thought to herself, 'soon, soon I will have you safe.' Nirza worried for her fathers sake, Benson was more then a friend, he had taken her in. and as a result had to use her to gather information since he wasn't aloowed to have a child, though te empress allowed on one condition, that the child worked to keep her place in the citidel.

Now all she had to do was find the one known only as 12th. she had soldiers to help her, Empire soldiers. she ewas to ask for information regarding the mans wearabouts, if he was a man. no body knew what he was. When she found him she would be alone with him. That much she knew. She asked for information of everyone on the ship, crew and passangers alike were treated the same way, nice questions until she had to use force. But she only had to use force on three of the 13,500 people on the ship. Now they were headed ot the last known planet that 12th had been last seen on.

(ok 12th (P90) your up! )
                          Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                          He pulled himself up and silently drifted over to the caveside, a ledge beneath the upper body of the mountain but still high above the ground. His gaze collected the stars, the shimmering siblings of the black heavens. A strange feeling was channelling its way through his veins, a feeling of isolation but not like he had felt before, a feeling that whispered hope in his ears as if the thing he craved was not so out of reach. Suddenly it was as if everything he had lost could now be saved, and he didn't understand it. This 'hope', it was so alien to him...

Over his shoulder the Tardis pulled at his glance.

'What?' he asked it 'What's new?'

Everything was so very silent, but he could he hear the answer now snaking through his truly open mind.

'What is it?' he demanded 'What's changed?!'

The wind bristled at his back as a perfect moon dissolved a fleeing wall of clouds high above, and something calmly slipped into his conscious and gave him an idea. For the very first time in his regenerations, the Time Lord straightened himself and stared at his own Tardis with a sharp look of disappointment.

'The Cantina. It's still alive. You lied to me!'

He approached the box.

'Things have gotten darker, and if she's still out there somewhere in the dead of Susie's universe then I'll find her. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, especially for you. Whoever's left of the crew, well they're going to need my help. Who knows what condition they're in, or if the ship's still in one peice.'

He stroked at the woodwork as he slipped the key into the lock and listened to it miserably click open.

'You're going to obey me as you once did, and if you hide anything from me again...Well, I think you know.'

He disappeared into the shadows of the console room, and soon enough a familiar set of engines began pulsing out with that rusty, ancient churning...
                          As His TARDIS flew through the space between dimensions, allowing him to traverse the galaxy in such short order, P-90 had a sudden feeling of liberation...It was nice to be back here again. Now that he had a reason to hope. But there was still something Else. The TARDIS had left him on that planet for decades. Why suddenly awaken them both now? Something had changed.

He searched out with his mind. His Timelord senses reaching out into the depths of the universe, finding the key events that were altering the universe at this very moment. Time was in flux again. Nothing was certain any more....all the more so now he was back into the fold....or will be. But how and when was closed off to him. As were the main players in this new game.
                          He sensed the Emperess of course. And Dray on the moon orbiting the scorched ruins of Earth, yet there were others out there.......a familiar feeling. Others were out there. Others he knew.....and some he didn't.

He tied the TARDIS controls into the randomizer. He'd let the TARDIS decide where to send him this time. Past or future. It knew alot more about what was going on. It always did.....but there was more. Something was chasing him. Hunting him. He could feel it. A Timelord could always sense when they were being chased........and it was always the hunters folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                            Lost in her thoughts she walked inside the house, when she heard a faint sound. Her Time Lord intuition told her what the sound was, it was the sound of a Tardis, a type she had never heard before ... or had she? She turned around to see what it was, but behind her a person in a longcoat started to speak.

Greg: "Hello, Dray, long time no see."

Dray: "Who ... are you? Greg...?"

Greg: " I'm here to warn you, the Empress is coming. She knows."

Memories and thoughts flooded Dray's mind, and she closed her eyes to shut them all out. She heard the fading sound again, and as she opened her eyes he was gone. She muttered to herself.

Dray: "Typical, just typical. He shows up after 50 years and is still the same as always. Why can he never give straight answers?"

A telepathic message reaches her mind: A ship has been spotted in Earth's Solar system.

At the same time, on a barren and desolate planet, the fading sound can be heard in the distance and the man in the longcoat walks towards the ruins of a once-great city.
                            The alarms of the Tiberius facility screamed through the hallways as she slumped into her commanding chair in the heart of the central control room, surrounded by a flurry of soldiers of both wraith and human origins. They scrambled to their positions as the radar dissolved over the screen and a small bleep blinked at the edge of a map of the solar system.

'It's a scoutship, sent by the Triangle!' she stated 'They must have tracked our last signal to the other bases.'

A young wraith female shifted before a console, scanning systems and activating them straight after.

'Commander, most defences are stable but if that thing has temporal distortion technology-' she shouted over her shoulder as Dray considered what was to happen. Tiberius had always been hidden. Why now? She wondered. What's changed?

'-Then we'll be burning long before we get a chance to fire off our main nukes...' she answered.
                            'Orders?' the wraith said, and waited as Dray felt her eyes slip closed and her mind become seiged by the strangest of images, characters in old robes righting tank-like droids across a burnt-orange world in Kasterberous...Such a long time ago. It was something that made her mind shift suddenly from hopelessness to defiance, and then she caught glimpses into an ancient strategic mindset.

It didn't take her long to realise that it was a vision of the Time War, of Gallifrey and the battles there...She was thinking like a Gallifreyan warlord now, and knew exactly what to do.

'Focus all emerald energy towards the pulse shields and start charging the remains of the other systems into the core,' she ordered, much to her soldier's disbelief.
                            '...But that'll put us on the radar too, and why would w-'
                            'Just do it, soldier!' she commanded furiously 'There's a lot you don't know about Time Lords!'

---

On the barren lunar surface plasma lines of energy began to stir and flow towards a central pit just beside the facility. The energy cascaded down into the core of the moon, into a secret line of chambers recently constructed under Dray's orders but for unknown reasons...Sometimes her Time Lord instincts were far too complex for even her to understand, but they are encouraged her to build something down there...And now it was almost ready.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              As His TARDIS flew through the space between dimensions, allowing him to traverse the galaxy in such short order, P-90 had a sudden feeling of liberation...It was nice to be back here again. Now that he had a reason to hope. But there was still something Else. The TARDIS had left him on that planet for decades. Why suddenly awaken them both now? Something had changed.

He searched out with his mind. His Timelord senses reaching out into the depths of the universe, finding the key events that were altering the universe at this very moment. Time was in flux again. Nothing was certain any more....all the more so now he was back into the fold....or will be. But how and when was closed off to him. As were the main players in this new game.
                              He sensed the Emperess of course. And Dray on the moon orbiting the scorched ruins of Earth, yet there were others out there.......a familiar feeling. Others were out there. Others he knew.....and some he didn't.

He tied the TARDIS controls into the randomizer. He'd let the TARDIS decide where to send him this time. Past or future. It knew alot more about what was going on. It always did.....but there was more. Something was chasing him. Hunting him. He could feel it. A Timelord could always sense when they were being chased........and it was always the hunters folly.
                              A thought came to the dark elfs mind. the large ship was in hyperspace for no more then five mnitues before she ordered them to drop out of hyperspace, gpoing ot the observation area she brought up a map. her sysens on full alert, a smile graced her face. she had her own fighter. she needed to speak to this 12th, and he was coming straight her way!

"Open the main lock for the hold below." She told the helmsman, the captain of the vessel scared out of his mind to have a Dark Elf on his ship, (let alone a Dark Elf Sorceress!) merely nodded to his helmsman to do as the woman said, the sooner they did as asked, the sooner they'd be rid of her. She herself went down t othe hold and began a odd pulse inside her staff to draw the Time Lord towards her.

They needed to talk, she needed information. The chess pieces had moved, and one of them had fallen into a trap well set. she sent out a mental call as well, as if calling for help. Help from one who could go outside of time. (a time lord). She hoped it would work.....

(P90 back to you )

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                A thought came to the dark elfs mind. the large ship was in hyperspace for no more then five mnitues before she ordered them to drop out of hyperspace, gpoing ot the observation area she brought up a map. her sysens on full alert, a smile graced her face. she had her own fighter. she needed to speak to this 12th, and he was coming straight her way!

"Open the main lock for the hold below." She told the helmsman, the captain of the vessel scared out of his mind to have a Dark Elf on his ship, (let alone a Dark Elf Sorceress!) merely nodded to his helmsman to do as the woman said, the sooner they did as asked, the sooner they'd be rid of her. She herself went down t othe hold and began a odd pulse inside her staff to draw the Time Lord towards her.

They needed to talk, she needed information. The chess pieces had moved, and one of them had fallen into a trap well set. she sent out a mental call as well, as if calling for help. Help from one who could go outside of time. (a time lord). She hoped it would work.....

(P90 back to you )
                                P-90 felt the call in his mind. A powerful mind it was as well but nothing the Timelord hadn't felt before. He who had felt the minds of Gods and Demons. Of Great Emperors and mystics.....this new player was nothing special.

His TARDIS landed with its traditional thud and P-90 was thrown to the floor violently. As he pulled himself back up he patted the console with the affection one would have for a long lost friend.

"Nice to see some things don't change." He said as he smiled for the first time in what seemed like an age.

He didn't check to see where he was. He trusted his TARDIS to take him to where he needed to be right now....wherever that was.
                                He opened the doos slowly and glanced around him. He was on a ship. The grey,metalic walls and heavy plated floors instantly gave that away. You see one starship you've seen them all. He could hear the steady hum of an engine in the background and a harsy light of halogen lamps filled the room. But otherwise the space was empty.

"Hmmm....some sort of cargo bay or hold." He mused to himself.

He stepped out and took a more detailed look around his ship. Taking note of the large, heavy set blast doors that no doubt opened out into space and another set of large doors that led deeper into the ship....

"Ah.....Cargo hold and Airlock then.........super."

He didn't like airlocks. Nothing with the title "Lock" never really made him feel all that comfortable. Locks were made to be broken.....

He took out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the doors leading to the rest of the ship. Only a quick burst at a lower setting was enough to force them open and the Timelord strided out into the rest of the ship.....straight out into a corridor........Starships were always so boring. Why couldn't there be a duty-free? Or perhaps a little welocome sign at least. It is an airlock he was just leaving afterall, one would think it would be where people came onto the ship from. At the very least a map would be handy......Oh well......He chose a direction and began walking. He'd just have to bump into someone and ask for directions......

Comment

Working...
                                X