Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which has been apprehended by EG-1 (now commanded by Lt' Chuluk, Kettch is at an AA meeting), Chuluk zats KC and takes TLC. CW arrives.

CW, EG-1 and TLW fly away in KC's escape veichle. (after disabling KC's overide command codes)
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

KC, being locked in the brig after being stunned remembers something from MacGuyver. Using a banana skin, a can of coca-cola and a small piece of fluff from the inside pocket he manages to create a ring transporter and rings himself to another part of the vehcile.

CW, thinking that the vehicle is completely taken over by his personell has left the store room with TLW in it un-guarded, KC breaks in using 2 paper clips and a whistle pitch at the precise note to make the little crystals vibrate. KC then takes the last word and makes his way to the escape-escape-vehicle and jettisons it, flying off with TLW

Comment

Only to be cut off by the MLSS. CW had watched KCs moves via CCTV and devised a perfect counter-stratagem.

The MLSS fires its Ubercannons set to "maek target slighty woozey" thus incapcitated its childs play for the MLSS to snag KC's escape-escape ship with a tractor and forcible remove TLW. CW and EG-1 then beam to the MLSS bridge. Where CW is present TLW by a red-shirted ewok. (who then promptly dies for no apparent reason)
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Still slightly woozy from the effects of KC’s Blue Jello and Lemon Chicken feast, SS wakes up in a little-used medical supply storeroom onboard the MLSS a bit unsure how she got on the ship. Must’ve been that Blue Jello… (SS wonders what else may have happened while she was under the influence …)

Seeing her opportunity, she pulls on a doctor’s jacket and stethoscope & heads over to the red-shirted Ewok sprawled across the floor. “Hmmmm… very interesting….” SS muses

CW tries to see around SS who is bent over the Ewok. “What’s so interesting? Is it something contagious?” **SS’s eyes light up… Hmmmm….**

She turns to look up at CW… “Yes. I’m afraid I’ll have to quarantine you and TLWseparately.”

But.. But… But…”

Doctor’s orders.”

You can’t do this!” CW shouts as he’s pushed towards holding tank #1.

Oh but I can! And I did!” SS pats TLW & heads off to the transporter room for destinations unknown…
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

.. so unknown infact that SS didn't realise she's transported herself to KC's lair, where the little blue pixies run around. SS realises she's gone to the wrong place, and decides to hijack one of KC's patented "Escape Vehicles", but realises it has no gas.

Dressed up like some sort of smurf, KC comes along, coincidentally carrying a jerry can full of gas. Being the kinds smurf, err, "soul" that he is he offered to hold TLW whilst SS refilled the escape vehicle with gas, only to find out when she turned round again both the mysterious blue smurf and TLW are long gone, the only evidence of who done this is a small plate of blue jello left at the crime scene

Comment

*a ring transport appears in front of KC*
              *a 'flashbang' grenade is what has been delivered*
              *flashbang goes off*
              *KC goes 'Wah' and drops TLW*
              *TLW is ringed out*
              *Matt grins as TLW arrives on his scoutship which then leaves orbit*
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

CW transports a pile of po*ahem* err......lets just say NON-PG girl pics to Matt's cargo ship. And since the life of a TLW Hunter is lonely Matt is emmitiatly entrances. Not even striing when with servelr al extremly loud bangs and screey noises occur. Nor even when Part of his outer hall falls in, and CW looking stylish in full Neoish Trench leather trench coat and brandishing a hot gun walks in graps TLW and walks out again. Leaving a force shield generator on the wall so Matt's ship doesn't explosive decompresse.

The the MLSS slowly detatches from the Scoutship and zooms off, where no man has gone before...
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

As hot as the girl pics are, CW clearly hasn't learned his lesson about taking Matt's scoutship to pieces. After a trip to Utopia Planetia for repairs, slight modifications and star charts of 'where no man has gone before' the MLSS is tracked down.

A large amount of limpet mines are fired on to the engines and hyperdrive of CW's ship. Mines are detonated. Engines and hyperdrive go boom. MLSS is dead in space...as in will not move. As a thank-you-for-the-force-shield-generator Matt has made sure that no Ewoks were in the engine room or hyperdrive chamber at the time but that's as far as his generosity has extended.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

CW runns through his crippled ship, then he realised something Matt didn't take TLW! Grapping TLW, CW runs to the MLSS's Captains Yaught and with TLW and the eltite EG-13 serving as bodygards, CW hyperdrives into the night...
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Well Matt thought he'd taken TLW... and goes off to Utopia Planetia to get his transporter fixed.

Matt then tracks down the MLSS 'Captain's Yaught' before sending out a transmission.

Not long afterwards a Hebredan patrol ship intercepts the CY threatening to jail him on Hebradan for a series of murders that happened there unless he hands over TLW. As CW has no Hebredan contacts whatsoever, he decides the safer option is to hand over TLW.

Matt heads to Hebredan later and picks it up.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Word to the not-so-wise about TLW Hunting you have to wxplicit say your taking it for us not to worm out of it,

Moving on. CW goes to the MLSS's location and gets it picked up and towed to a secret rebel shipyard for repairs...

Still in the captain's yaught CW heads to Hebredan( and with superier hyperdrive tech arrives before Matt G) and uses a stolen micmic device to fool Mat's Hedebrian friends to hand TLW over to CW.

Then complete with THE LAST WORD (the REAL one, I checked), CW hyeprsppeds of the the top secret Rebel Shipyard to superivise the repairs of the MLSS.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Arriving on Hebredan Matt asks his contacts for TLW! "You already came and took it" is the reply! WHAT!!?? Eventually Matt and contacts work out what happened and Matt's TLW tracker tracks TLW to the rebel base which is soon stormed by the Hebredans who come up empty as CW has left at that point.

However after much threats one of the rebels mentions a recall device that was to be used to 'hyper-tow' the MLSS back to the base in case it ever got serverely damaged again. Recal device is activated - CW goes completely mental as the ship returns to the base in a manner that is completely outside his control. The rebels claim that there was something they had to fix and much to CW's fury he is asked to leave the ship temporarily. In the meantime a hidden Matt boards the MLSS, find TLW, grabs it, rings straight to his scoutship which is nearby and hyperdrives out.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

time to get the ball rolling again me thinks.

Matt lulled into a sense of security becuse no ones attempted to take TLW for a while relaxes on a nice sunny beach.

Matt streatchs out on the sand to tan is stomach.

Remember that ball CW started roling before? It rolls right down a sand dune and squishes matt flat in true Luney toones style.

Although this doesn't permantly harm matt it does incapacitate him long enough for CW to stroll along snag TLW and go to hide in the nearest beech hut.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Only for flat-Matt to slide under the beach hut door, cause CW to pass out with shock, unflatten, grab TLW, head back to his scoutship and then it's off and away!
                              Last edited by Matt G; 13 September 2004, 12:07 PM. Reason: spelling error
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Cleric locks onto sscotship and shoots it down, later down on the planet sscotship crashed onto cleric picks up TLW and jumps back into his Gundam and flies off being the 990th poster.

Comment

Working...
                                X