Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just becuase Matt's 'temporal genome' has been reversed to that of a 4 year old does not mean that he can't hack into Markey's ship and...play with it for a bit. Once Markey cries for mercy and succsessfully reverses the effects of the TDD...and Matt makes off with TLW for good measure.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

CW on the bridge of the MLSS, pats Lt Chuluk's shoulder he activated the temporal shield just in the nick of time.

CW then beams to where markey2 is and takes out some pre GSCE stress with a shotgun and a few hundred replicators are taken out as collateral.

Markey2 berefit of his ribiic servants and confronted with a shotgunnig wielding anxious CW meekly hands TLW over.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

I think it's your turn for TLW to fade into nothingness this time CW!

OOC: Good luck with the GCSE's
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
          I think it's your turn for TLW to fade into nothingness this time CW!

OOC: Good luck with the GCSE's

Why u sunnuva!!!

CW loads another drum thingy into his USAF12 auto shotgun and sets out to h unt Matt down..... then says "aww screw it" and blasts a few thousand more replicators.

OOC: Thank you, the sentiment is much appreciated.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

While Markey relaxes semi-conscious in the bacta tank to recover from the genetic scrambling effects of the time Dialation Device, CW relaxes & basks in the glory of having TLW again. ShimmeringStar takes a moment during their ‘downtime’ to finish reading FHB & DJF’s book “Our Lives: Having TLW” & is amazed to learn there’s an Ewok aversion to water…

She carefully constructs a pool which looks exactly like a horizontal gate & hides nearby beneath an invisibility cloak borrowed from a friend.

Intrigued by this lone gate out in the middle of nowhere & still waiting to use the bacta tank himself, CW sends his Ewoks over to investigate while he stands nearby with TLW. The inquisitive Ewoks peer around the sides of the ‘gate.’ They talk amongst themselves for a minute, then jump eagerly, feet first, into the ‘gate’ & begin floundering.

CW’s eye’s bug out & his head snaps back & forth between the Ewoks squealing his name & TLW. CW grimaces at the tough choice (he’ll need both hands to yank the Ewoks out & he’s in his pocketless & beltless spa robe waiting for his turn in the bacta tank) & he carefully sets TLW on the ground telling TLW “don’t worry, this’ll only take a sec” & he races toward the thrashing Ewoks.

Shimmering Star, still covered by the invisibility cloak & wearing her non-slip sneakers, sprints past the unguarded TLW, easily pocketing it in her reinforced steel, lead-lined pocket, & she races off in her sleek escape vehicle.

Muwhahahahahahaha!
            Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 25 August 2004, 06:29 PM.
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

FHB Beams into the thread.
              Sees her opportunity to take the Real TLW from Matt G ,who's merrily playing with it in clear sight.(Still 4...easy filchings ! )
              In return for a big bag of sweets,and the threat of a Baggie half-brick,Matt decides to hand FHB the treasured TLW.

FHB then has her usual annoying guilt trip.She knows Shimmering Star has somehow got a Fakey TLW.

Also, the idea of a VR book, "by FHB and DJF" flatters her ego !

FHB is now unable to move, until Shimmering Star or someone equally nice comes along to take the Real TLW .......

Stupid conscience ............
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

((((((((FHB))))))))

Good to see you!! Can I have TLW?? Thanks!

Catch ya soon!

*Skips away with TLW*
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

ShimmeringStar brings her escape vehicle to a screeching halt, realizing that the Fakey TLW has started to disintegrate. She backtracks. Sees DJF skipping happily down a yellow brick road with the real TLW.

She zips around a backroad to try to head off DJF at the next blind intersection. Seizing her opportunity (the tall cornstalks masking her escape vehicle), she floors the accelerator, spinning SJF roundabout a few times & TLW flies up out of her hand & SS plucks TLW out of the air & zips back down that yellow brick road….

(((((FHB)))))
                  But I like your “annoying guilt trips!”
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

But SJF didn't have TLW.... DJF did.....

So I guess I still have it.

*Still skipping down the road*
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Arghh!!! SS shows her fingers that in touch typing, the D key is slightly right of the S key. Threatens to break fingers if they mess up again!

Once again... SS zips around yet another backroad on the opposite side of the yellow brick road... hoping that DJF's mind is still out in ozone & her guard down... SS approaches the next blind intersection.

This time, upon hearing the happy whistling coming closer, she doesn't wait for DJF to reach the intersection... she sees DJF holding TLW out in front of her, admiring it & using her sleeve to shine TLW up, & SS guns the accelerator and snatches TLW out of DJF's hand & zips back down that yellow brick road….

*checks spelling once more before submitting post.... that left ring finger seems to have a mind of its own concerning the S key!*

Comment

Suddenly DJF is pounced by the "Cat Of Many Names"(Esp if Shadow hates her latest jokey dig at guys ! )
                        DJF has been catted again........while she tries to escape the furry hug,the TLW falls to the ground .
                        Going to "Grab the TLW At All Costs" mode,FHB plonks poor DJF down and snatches TLW.

Uh Oh ! FHB is getting those pangs again ! (Shimmering Star gives Huggies....and she actually likes the persona !! )

FHB really likes her too...........but greed wins !

FHB thinks .Ok. Done thinking ! She leaves a huge choc cheesecake (on a proper plate, natch,for the ladies to share .

Then FHB goes off at full speed,still clutching TLW ...................

DANG NABBIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too darn slow ......again ! ShimmeringStar wins this round.....mumble....stupid paws are out of practice....grumble.

Out of character : Gah! Curse my slow typing,you're obviously a graduate from the Academy of the TameFarrar !!
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 August 2004, 06:56 PM.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

CW sneakily slids out a block of butter into the Yellow brock roads where it is completly camoflaged. SS steps out and slips going head over heel. CW rush and and catches her, and with an amazing sleight of hand Filches TLW. The he gracious acepts SS's thanks and walks off. Leaving SS quite taken with his amazing handsomeness and roguish charm (don't pop my bubble.....please?)
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

FHB: Matt got the 4 year old thing reversed and even while he was physically 4 years old he still had the skills to hack into Mark's ship's computer systems.

*Embarrassed by her mistake, FHB threatens CW's Ewoks with the water treatment, CW hand TLW to FHB, FHB hands TLW to Matt and Matt leaves with TLW*(thanks for the sweets anyway)
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

ShimmeringStar, who wasn’t affected by Markey’s TimeDilation device since she had just popped into this universe, finally recovers from the affects of her major swoon over the handsome rogue CW (he reminds her of a dashing young Han Solo perhaps???? & very ingenious - that butter trick!).

What Matt didn’t realize was there was potent leakage throughout his ship from the magnetic emitters he’d installed & while he thought he was hacking the slow-acting virus into everyone else’s ship computers, he had also messed with his own as the ME’s had messed w/his own security protocols…

So… when HE went to go to hyperdrive it went - PPFFFFttttpppp! And the engines died. Matt, still apparently not realizing SS’s existence in his universe yet, scrambled to locate and fix the manual hyperdrive controls, not noticing as TLW slowly faded out of existence…

…And into the waiting hands of ShimmeringStar who slipped her miniTransportPod back into her pocket, a contented grin on her face…

Comment

Editor's note: Aschen comes in and commits mass genocide. He then used the effects of the Time Dialation Device to enslave even more planets than before. With everyone enslaved or dead, he is allowed to have the VERY last word.

Comment

Working...
                                X