Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing that Scaryperson isn't that scary, Droops swoops in and asks for TLW. Being the kind person, Scary willingly gives it over.

Comment

scaryperson may not be scary, but i am!!! *scares droops with 'the look' and takes TLW while he cleans out his pants*

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

scary is scary! believe me, know! (hehehemauahah!H!H!H!H!)
        i have it nowoooowwwwww!

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

well....i say scary in a nice way!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, should hope so, if you think i'm scary, i obviously made a silly decision
            Scary sticks out her tongue at everyone, making them fear for there lives, she steals TLW and flys off in her space ship

Comment

Greg waves his hand and TLW appears. Greg then does what Q does and disappears.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I know i made the best decision in a long long time, so i hope you feel the same!
                and about the last word thing, i have it now!MAUAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

....and i dont think you're scary at all, so you're safe with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
                    I know i made the best decision in a long long time, so i hope you feel the same!
                    and about the last word thing, i have it now!MAUAHAHAHAHAH!
                    Awwwwwwwwwwww! I feel so loved
                    And i do feel the same, don't you worry

Muahahahahahahahahaha! I have TLW, so to you And i have it chained to me this time, so none of you will get it

Comment

Greg points to his sig and while everyone's puzzled by it Greg takes TLW and runs away.
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Is puzzled by Gregs sig, but as always, she gives up on good old intergration (or atleast a more complex version of the maths she tried earliar), she couldn't do it 3 hours ago, she certainly can't do it now...Sinubis is still ofcourse working it out, and Greg is watching in amazement
                        Scary pinchs TLW and runs off with a cheeky grin on her face

Comment

Being totally dyslexic with math, FP ignores all the chicken scratches, grabs TLW from scarey, who is admiring her cheeky grin in the mirror, and makes a hasty getaway.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Scary isn't vain!
                            She points out to FoolishPleasure how she keeps managing to spell my name wrong when it's right there, gives her a hug, and pickpockets TLW, Scary zaps FP three times with a zat gun, Scary then beams herself and TLW into her space ship, switches on the improbability drive she stole from HHGTTG, and she becomes unfindable to everyone!

Comment

Actually, Sinubis understands the integrals in Greg's sig, and is waiting onboard T's ship, (shouldnt have given me a key!) and takes TLW, then chains it to T, and chains T to him. yay!

Comment

Muahahahaha, and by default (though i never gave him a key, i swear!)
                                I have TLW! because i'm chained to it and Sinubis, HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X