X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt G takes a while to repair ship.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

While Matt repairs his ship,and CW is still busy gloating over his re-taking of TLW,FHB beams TLW safely back to Earth using her latest Asgard/Nox based tech gadget.

TLW is delighted to be free of CW's Brain washing influence,(Actually the little tart has suddenly developed a crush on Matt G : The little Hussy!)

In a fit of sheer nuisance value,FHB lets loose the latest tech weapons she acquired from the Nox and turns all CW's Ewoks into Pixies and Matt into a Care Bear!!

Ha! Stitch that guys! I have the TLW and now can do weird things to you lot too.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

NL wakes up, fully healed in NoxCity. Oooooh, that Champos! NL remembers catching a glimpse of his smirk as he threw the parachute after her as she's falling over the cliff.

NL remembers FHB fondly too since it was her actions that saved NL’s butt.

NL thanks Lya and the Nox for taking care of her and gates back to Earth. NL tracks TLW’s trail and comes across Champos, nattily dressed in one of Lya’s pink flowing dresses. *muffled giggles* Alright back to serious business here. Remembering Champos’ “generosity”, NL bounds up to Champos with a false smile, and gives him a loud *THWACK* with the salvaged parachute.

After a day of tracking, NL spots FHB. Runs up to FHB and gives her a huge slobbering kiss and (((((BAGPUSS))))). Purring contentedly, NL listens to all that’s transpired and shakes her head at the antics and audacity of the other TLW hunters. Tonight, NL is happy to leave TLW with FHB, but come tomorrow or if someone nabs TLW, the hunt is on.

Cheesecake, FH? I have some lovely Cheesecake topped with banana foster flambe sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Mmmmm....

Comment

WOW!!Cheesecake with extra goodies on top!!! YUM! *GRONF*

This is hopefully not toxic in any way NL? I trust you but not certain "others" on the trail!*MUNCH*

GRrreat Cheesecake (((((((((((((((NL))))))))))))))) !

Thanks NL! TLW is all tucked up fast asleep and I've given her a lovely Teddy Bear to hug as a comforter....Poor little TLW,she's been through some real traumas because of those nasty "Chasers".At least she's off the CW induced brainwashing and off the booze too.Much healthier!

I'll keep TLW safe and sound for now,and we can get back to business tomorrow........See ya Soon NL.
          P.S. V.Nice THWACK on Champos,he had it coming! Glad the Nox healed your THWACK capabilities, NL, and that you're back to normal fight strength.
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 May 2004, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Champos is hurt by all this negative aggression, actualy quite painfully hurt sinc NL thwacked him quite hard. Since putting on the Nox ouotfit, Champos has reformed and has come to realise that this mindless pursuit of TLW is destroying the hunters' humanity (felinity in the case of FHB) and is bad for the soul. He persuades the other hunters to seek pyschiatric counselling to try to put aside their negative energy.
            Except that..... Champos hasn't really reformed of course, it was all a trick to steal back what is rightfully his. You should know by now never to trust a Scotsman. While the others are all tied up in therapy (Matt was literally tied up since he has some major issues to work out!!), Champos steals TLW and runs off. He is truly a God!!!!!

Ps. Champos isn't actually Scottish, it's just you shouldn't trust a Scotsman is all.
            sum ergo cogitum
            I am therefore I think.

Comment

A Scotsman who heard Champos' last remark jumps out from behind a building...

*thwap*

Ouch, that looked painful.

BCM who's been laying low for the last few days to lull you all into a sense of security (hehehe ) leaps out from behind another building and steals TLW.

BCM carefully, yet quickly, makes his way out of the city and to safty =P
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

[Quote] BCM carefully, yet quickly, makes his way out of the city and to safty =P [Quote]

Except that when he reaches "safty", Champos is there waiting for him, nursing a fairly painful headache, wanting to apologise for his heartless and offensive words. He does so, and he and BCM chat for a while. Champos bought along a bottle of Glenmorangie (quality whiskey) and two six-packs of Carling (quality beer) (you never know what a Scotsman going to want), plus some for himself of course, and the two of them sit and drink and share stories. The thing is that Champos has spent the night sipping on Kaliber (the things I do for my country and TLW) so by the time BCM (never trust a Scotsman to hold his drink) passes out, Champos is still sober. He stands, takes TLW from BCM's limp grip and replaces it with a handwritten aplogy for the terrible things he said and for stealing TLW, then quietly leaves.
                sum ergo cogitum
                I am therefore I think.

Comment

But not quietly enough!

SeaBee has once again donned his "Handsome Stranger, Super Spy" outfit and, using his "Super Sensitive Creeping Champos Detector" (Tm) easily tracks Him and TLW.

SB hides behind a large tree and as Champos creeps past....

THWAP

clouts him with the "Super Hard Champos Pacifier" (Tm)

SeaBee then takes TLW and exits, stage left.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sheesh! What's with all the Champos-Whumping,folks?
                    I mean,where's the finesse in just Thwapping the poor guy?
                    And what effect will all this violence have on poor little TLW?

For the answers to all the above,FHB has no idea!!

Back to hunting mode.
                    FHB tracks SB easily,does he really need the whoops of joy? Not to mention the fact that he resembles a "Budget Hamburgler" in his special outfit....

Anyway,SB is apprehended by FHB:

FHB:Have you got a licence for that TLW,Sir?
                    SB: Er ,um,well,no!
                    FHB:In that case,Sir,please hand it over.
                    SB:No way!
                    FHB:Oh well Sir,have it your way!

FHB then pulls out an industrial mega wrench(The one she borrowed long ago from Siler!) and Thwap! SB goes down in a heap.

FHB then calmly pockets TLW and wanders off,twirling her wrench.

If FHB can't beat 'em,she'll join 'em!

That one was for poor Champos anyway!

Comment

CW is in a very bad mood, his Ewoks turned into pixies. So he had to turn them off his ship. Do you know how hard it is to find good ewok help?? I had to go all the way back the forest moon of endor to get more. Do you have any idea how long and boring the trip the forest moon of endor is in an O'Neill. B y the time he gets back to earth CW is extremely annoyed to find his fellow TLW hunters sink in to crudes they have lost all finess. Cw loses it ehn he ses the once respected FHB *thwap* someone over the head with a wrench and beams down about a dozen flash-bang grenades and knocks FHB unconious, he then beams an ewok down who retreives TLW and takes it back To CW.
                      Last edited by Crazedwraith; 15 May 2004, 09:28 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

I've had TLW for around five hours now. I rock!!!

See i have it: THE LAST WORD!

Muahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha!
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

LOL!! But I'm a bit worried too.

Apparently FHB has been "Thwapping someone (SB) over the head with a wench"....WENCH!!!!!!

I'm not that kind of girl/cat/eternal glutton/D### nuisance!!!!!!!!!!

However,FHB is basically a nice, kind ,(OK not SWEET!!,but you know what I mean!) type of TLW-Hunter..........

While CW has been reading all this ,his "Ewok" has seized the chance to beam away with TLW (It was FHB in disguise. )

FHB has TLW ! And indigestion.You may need to restock your food supplies,or
                          give up food while you chase TLW.Been snacking while you stood guard!

Comment

Luckily CW knew FHB was disguised as an ewok, (ewoks don't play with ball's of woll, your feline Baginess) And in fact didn't entrust the FHB ewok disguise with TLW but But rather a mouse-flavoured toffu fake TLW, which FHB relases much latter when she relises TLW smells like food.

Thus FHB has a fake TLW made from Toffu and CW still has TLW.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

And a furious FHB back on board his ship!! Not wise of CW...cats got claws!

Sparing any readers the horrible details....FHB ties CW up with her Giant Ball of Steel Wool (TM),sets the Mouseboys onto CW's Ewok buddies with teeny little Staff Weapons and lets them slug it out....even Charlie and the guys enjoy a good bundle!!

Once CW and his Furry Fiends(yes "Fiends"!) have been suitably punished,
                              FHB and her mice fly CW's ship into a Goa'uld minefield area in space, and beam off,clutching the Real TLW.We checked!

Comment

In a moment of heroism worthy of Zap Brannigran, CW sacrifices his ship and all but one of his ewoks, to beam himself and one red-shirted ewok to FHB.

All her minions fire on CW and all hit the poor red-shirted ewoks. Then CW saftely encased in a goa'uld hand deivce shield (Modified so one can morve with it on) walks up to FHB, zats her three times and takes TLW. He then pulls out a mini-gun and mows down all her minions. then he runs off before the police arrive.

EDIT: Hey page 13, lucky for some.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X