X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    EDIT: Hey page 13, lucky for some.
    But not for CW!!

CW fell for the good old "Attack and Destroy The Holographic Image, Plot Contrivance" (TM)!!!

LOOK OUT CW!!!! Oops,too late,FHB has already grabbed TLW and Beamed CW to a "Galaxy,Far Far Away"!!!

Sorry about the Red Shirt Ewok,btw.Must get my Mouseboys to use some restraint in future........!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      But not for CW!!

CW fell for the good old "Attack and Destroy The Holographic Image, Plot Contrivance" (TM)!!!

LOOK OUT CW!!!! Oops,too late,FHB has already grabbed TLW and Beamed CW to a "Galaxy,Far Far Away"!!!

Sorry about the Red Shirt Ewok,btw.Must get my Mouseboys to use some restraint in future........!
      No problem about the red-shirt ewok, it was entire purpose in being beamed down.

And thanx for beaming to endor, I needed sum new help since you killed all my ewoks and destroyed my ship.

After hiring sum ewoks CW, buys that new-fangle space station in orbit around endor. What was its name again? Deep Star? Dark Star? OH WAIT!?

It the DEATH STAR!

Muahahahahahhahahha!

CW improves the DS II's hyper drive with the replicator and goes the asgard homeworld at ask them to improve the DS II with asgard teleporters and other useful Stargate Tech, in retrurn he blows up their homeworld (to destroy the reps before they could get out of the time bubble of course)

He then hyperdrives to where FHB is and she is so intimdates by the death star that she hands TLW (the real, i checked!) over.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Very,very good !
        Sadly,for CW, Charlie went on a solo mission and niftily filched TLW,and brought her back to me, while you were busy admiring your handiwork and cunning!

Charlie told me exactly how he did all this, but I lost interest in his story, as FHB and the Mouseboys were more concerned with G.T.H.O.O.C.W. range!
        (Getting The Heck Out Of C.W.'s range,btw,as translation is good.(Speed is better,though!)

Anyway,Charlie gave me TLW so !

Comment

CW cruises to eath and plays them all indepedance day, they are rightly scared. The he shows the what he can do by blowing up mars and then the moon. Thus the queen of england politely asks FHB to give TLW and in a fit of patriotism (despite the fact FHB's is properly no british) she gives up TLW to sdave earth. CW raises sheilds and makes sure no mice people are aboard before gloating.

Where are the TLW hunters? it seems to just be me and FHB at the moment?
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Tame being totally confused by what movie she has stepped into.....is this Star Wars...Star Trek...or Star Gate......hands FH Bagpuss her popcorn and chocolate covered raisins....stalks out of the theatre and bows to the Queen....not really sure why as Tame is an American but she was raised to show respect....and then calmly takes TLW from CW and explains to TLW that she is taking it BACK where it belongs to the land of the SGC. As this is Star Gate regulation TLW. sheesh
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Tame being totally confused by what movie she has stepped into.....is this Star Wars...Star Trek...or Star Gate......hands FH Bagpuss her popcorn and chocolate covered raisins....stalks out of the theatre and bows to the Queen....not really sure why as Tame is an American but she was raised to show respect....and then calmly takes TLW from CW and explains to TLW that she is taking it BACK where it belongs to the land of the SGC. As this is Star Gate regulation TLW. sheesh
              And with that one logical statement my DSII goes poof in a cloud of logic. My ewok servant don't go becuase veryone knows the furlings are really ewoks.
              CWand his ewoks hit the ground with a thump and a ratrher annoyed at not have a death star any more, burst in to the theater zats Tame (I assume I'm *ALLOWED* to have zats? ) and graps TLW, he then legs it leaving his ewok henchmen behind to ambush anyone who attempts to follow.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

CW cruises to eath and plays them all indepedance day, they are rightly scared. The he shows the what he can do by blowing up mars and then the moon. Thus the queen of england politely asks FHB to give TLW and in a fit of patriotism (despite the fact FHB's is properly no british) she gives up TLW to sdave earth. CW raises sheilds and makes sure no mice people are aboard before gloating.

Where are the TLW hunters? it seems to just be me and FHB at the moment?
                WOW!! "INDEPENDENCE DAY" Great Film!!!!
                Oh,NOT the Film,then? Oops! Oh Dear the Queen wants me to give up TLW? And CW thinks I would....OH Boy .........I AM British,I just have an attitude problem!
                May I point out that QE2 is Queen and Head of State of ALL Britain,not just Ye Olde England!
                Because of this CW misconception,FHB sends her Ultimate Weapon of Last Resort!

Introducing "Sammy The Wonder Mouse".You're in for it now,Folks!
                Sammy is ,in fact, the Brainiest Mouse to ever exist.She models herself closely on Samantha Carter, but the only "Ship" Sammy will admit to, is a long standing love of Prometheus!

Ignoring poor Charlie's desperate efforts, Sammy sets about her mission!

Within a short time,she returns to FHB with TLW.....No idea how, as this Mouse is so smart, even her Technobabble makes the REAL Sam Carter sound like a beginner!

TO ALL TLW HUNTERS: WHATCHA DOIN'?????

Comment

TO ALL TLW HUNTERS: WHATCHA DOIN'?????
                  Well I for one was giving you food and taking TLW from CW BEFORE you
                  But CW has taken it back.. in some strange fashion asI was no longer IN the theatre...but such are things.....I will reply to CW to right such a grievous wrong
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well I for one was giving you food and taking TLW from CW BEFORE you
                    Got it back again!

Didn't specify who I got it FROM!

Comment

Got it back again!

Didn't specify who I got it FROM!
                      well sheesh

Comment

INDEED!
                        Still have TLW!

TLW waves + sends a nice big hug.

Comment

CW is still waiting for his mail order Asgard O'Neill to arrive he and his fewok servants are mopping around in a bar gettimg totally drunk in Dr Pepper TLW is overcome with greif at CW's terrible contition that He abondon FHB BY CHOICE and joins CW.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

CW is still waiting for his mail order Asgard O'Neill to arrive he and his fewok servants are mopping around in a bar gettimg totally drunk in Dr Pepper TLW is overcome with greif at CW's terrible contition that He abondon FHB BY CHOICE and joins CW.
                            But upon finding that CW has NOTHING BUT Dr Pepper TLW hightails it right back out and into the waiting hands of Tame. Who then whisks it away to parts unknown for an adventure of a lifetime. But first they leave plenty of goodies for FH Bagpuss to munch on to drown her sorrows at being left ...again
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 15 May 2004, 01:17 PM. Reason: adding an "s" to FH Bagpuss

Comment

Been a new Saturday night TLW holding record,so far: approx.1 whole HOUR!
                              If nobody wants to play,I'll put TLW to bed.And stand guard.With my Wrench in hand.Mice on full alert.Grrrrrr!DRAT THAT CW AND TAME!!!GRRRR!!

Charlie and Sammy! Play nicely! I really don't care if you want to go partying with the rest of the Mouseboys.....you're rightful place is here!

We're off again dear Mice......

Well done Tame! At least ya sent Food! Oh,Sammy scoffed the lot!Wow!
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 15 May 2004, 01:22 PM.

Comment

But upon finding that CW has NOTHING BUT Dr Pepper TLW hightails it right back out and into the waiting hands of Tame. Who then whisks it away to parts unknown for an adventure of a lifetime. But first they leave plenty of goodies for FH Bagpuss to munch on to drown her sorrows at being left ...again

Luckily CW has more than just Dr Pepper now, his mail order O'Neill has arrived. CW tests its transporter on TLW and beams it to him.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X