Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeaBee, in the uniform of an animal control officer, catches Bagpuss and her mouse friends.

He takes TLW.

He sends FHB to the vets to be "done" and "chipped", and contacts a man at a reserch facility, to see if they need some mice to experiment on!
    Last edited by SeaBee; 16 May 2004, 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
      SeaBee, in the uniform of an animal control officer, catches Bagpuss and her mouse friends.

He takes TLW.

He sends FHB to the vets to be "done" and "chipped", and contacts a man at a reserch facility, to see if they need some mice to experiment on!
      MAL grabs the word and **THWACKS** SB for being so mean to FHB!!!

Comment

SeaBee staggers back from the "thwack" and watches MAL run off with the word.

He then realises that it was the word, and not the LAST word!

SeaBee then dashes off, clutching TLW to his manly chest and giggling insanely.

BTW the man at the lab didn't want any mice, as he had just taken posession of a batch of second hand Ewoks.

Anybody got a hungry python?
        sigpic

Comment

CW in an effort to be nice and obtain TLW peacefully goes up to SD and asks:
          "Can i have the last word"
          "NO" says SB
          So CW says: "Can I have TLW"
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB
          "NO" says SB

.FINE HAVE THE DAMN THING! yells SB.

and CW obtains TLW without violence ( to you tame!)
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by CW
            and CW obtains TLW without violence ( to you tame!)
            ROFLAMOOOOOOO
            you deserve it at least for a little while!!!!! That was hilarious!!!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              ROFLAMOOOOOOO
              Too busy having hysterics to form an attack! Well done to CW.....I plan a v.HORRIBLE revenge on SB,though ! What a Monster.The INDIGNITY of trying to get FHB "Done" and as for his truly SICK plans for my poor little Mice and CW's Ewoks............Well!

As you said to BCM when he nicked TLP 1000,SB should be afraid .....VERY!!

At least MAL thwacked him! Thanks MAL!

So to SB...."When you least expect it....EXPECT it!"

Thanks for the quick loan of your phrase Tame,you can have it back now!

I'm off to scheme,plot and generally make a fool of myself in the Eternal chase of TLW now..........
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ROFLAMOOOOOOO
                really? not to cliche for ya?
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                  really? not to cliche for ya?
                  Nope very Well Done!!!!
                  willlet you keep it until one of thinks of an ingenius way to steal TLW from you!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK! CW has held it for long enough and FHB and the Mouse Gate Team are fully recovered from their indignities and in full fettle again.
                    Note to SB: Relax...for now!

FHB skips merrily along to see CW.FHB gambols around CW with the MG-1 team in full BDU's and Mini-Boots dancing and singing at the top of their reedy little voices.

CW is a bit surprised by all this, and checks the ingredient list on his half-drunk can of Dr Pepper.While he's doing this,FHB swiftly relieves him of TLW.

FHB and MG-1 prance merrily away....................

Comment

Straight into CW's dilligent EG-1 headed by Lt. Kettch! How quickly take out FHB and MG-1 in a zattish fire fight and take TLW back to CW who is so busy reading the indgredient list he never realiseed it was gone.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Egads! More violence....FHB and MG-1 luckily survived the Zatting.Your Ewok friends were rather kind and only zatted us once!

FHB is leaving TLW with you,CW, as in RL,FHB's human host has a rotten Migraine and has to retire from the chase, as she's not feeling too good at all.

Hate Headaches......Back tomorrow! Night All.....

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          Egads! More violence....FHB and MG-1 luckily survived the Zatting.Your Ewok friends were rather kind and only zatted us once!

FHB is leaving TLW with you,CW, as in RL,FHB's human host has a rotten Migraine and has to retire from the chase, as she's not feeling too good at all.

Hate Headaches......Back tomorrow! Night All.....
                          (((((((((((((((((((FHB)))))))))))))))))))
                          Have migraines myself they are awful beasties!!!! Hope you are up for the fight tomorrow

Comment

Champos has spent the entire weekend working on a special suit of highly advanced armour (I'm not going to tell you what it's made of 'cause you'll only go and find some flaw, though I will tell you that the heel at least is well protected) with which to withstand all the beastly and unfair Champos thwacking. Thus armoured, Champos walks in on CW sleeping, ignores CW's feeble attempts to lash out at him in his sleep, and takes back TLW. Champos then goes into a cornfield, opens a certain hinged section of his armour and locks TLW safely inside. He then sits back to wait to see who comes, praying to the gods above that Keira Knightley will have joined in the hunt and will be the next one to come along.
                            sum ergo cogitum
                            I am therefore I think.

Comment

I should probably wait for another fifteen minutes before I do the whole "Ha, ha! I've held TLW uncontested for the last three hours!", but I'm worried that if I wait someone might manage to come in and preempt me. So how about I just say "Ha, ha! I've held TLW uncontested for the last two and three quarter hours!", and everyone try just to let me have this one.
                              sum ergo cogitum
                              I am therefore I think.

Comment

Okay, I think after more than five hours I do get gloat!

Isn't anyone even going to try?
                                sum ergo cogitum
                                I am therefore I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X