Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
    I shall never again go to Taekwondo practice within an hour of eating cake... and get kicked in the stomach not so gently by a black belt.
    *cringe* Ouch.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      *cringe* Ouch.
      We were wearing the protective stuff, thankfully. Not that it dampened the kick much... oh the nausea! I had to go sit for about ten minutes until I could move without feeling all queasy. Not fun.
      sigpic

Comment

I shall never again go to Taekwondo practice within an hour of eating cake... and get kicked in the stomach not so gently by a black belt.
        NEVER eat before martial arts !
        It's funny in judo when people do. There is a throw called "Tomoe Nage" where the thrower (tori) puts their foot on the person being thrown (uke)'s stomache, and rolls backwards with them in a ball-like motion, the leg essentially remaining still. Some people decide it's a good idea to eat before judo and ermmm.. well, puke on the mats !!! (I have never done this before )

Comment

ouch....

I tend to do the opposite....I don't eat at all before I go to Karate and then am all sick and shaky by the end of class....
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I can eat before practice, but just not creamy heavy cake stuff. Eurgh.

I shall also never again forget that I'm wearing the locking shoes for biking and fall on my face at the lights when I can't move my feet from the pedals.
            sigpic

Comment

We were wearing the protective stuff, thankfully. Not that it dampened the kick much... oh the nausea! I had to go sit for about ten minutes until I could move without feeling all queasy. Not fun.
              I really don't want to immagine.

Comment

I never get sick/shaky at judo .... uuunless I have an asthma attack:
                I will never have an asthma attack and be forced to forfeit a comp again .... I WISH !!!

Comment

I can eat before practice, but just not creamy heavy cake stuff. Eurgh.

I shall also never again forget that I'm wearing the locking shoes for biking and fall on my face at the lights when I can't move my feet from the pedals.
                  Snap!!! *note to self *

Comment

I just drank my first ever Red Bull...this may end up being something I should never do again....
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

... 1st??? We're have you been all these years ???

Comment

I am never going to a friends party where I KNOW there will be loud music w/o earplugs. Extremely stupid. My poor ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

I've NEVER had a Red Bull.

I will never go out with a friend without adequate funds to pay for a cab to get back. We ended up all over the city and almost got arrested for loitering because I could not convince her to go home. It was too far to walk, it was the middle of the night, and I had given all my money paying for the cab out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

i used to drink tons of caffeine (mt dew specifically) and about 7 years ago cut it all out....then I gradually started drinking it again and at first it made me really jittery....so an energy drink like red bull is kinda like doing drugs for me! but today I really needed the boost....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                              I've NEVER had a Red Bull.

I will never go out with a friend without adequate funds to pay for a cab to get back. We ended up all over the city and almost got arrested for loitering because I could not convince her to go home. It was too far to walk, it was the middle of the night, and I had given all my money paying for the cab out.
                              *blink, blink*
                              Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              i used to drink tons of caffeine (mt dew specifically) and about 7 years ago cut it all out....then I gradually started drinking it again and at first it made me really jittery....so an energy drink like red bull is kinda like doing drugs for me! but today I really needed the boost....
                              *makes self Moccona*

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                I just drank my first ever Red Bull...this may end up being something I should never do again....
                                Try being a shift worker....red bull forms an essential part of the food pyramid!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X