Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tergerus View Post
    Reading reminds me of one thunderstorm...

I was trying to read a book but it was night and a lightning struck to a power plant and it resulted into a blackout. Well then I light a few candels and continued reading. All went well until I realized that my book was on fire!

Thank god nothing else caught on fire (except my hand ). I had one book less and few serious burns...

Stupid thing: reading book in candlelight, haven't done that again. Nowdays I just sit in the dark, alone with my toughts during blackouts...
    that sounds like something I would do! We actually got a camping lantern (we don't camp) specifically so I don't set the house on fire with my candles.....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Kick a CPU with my bare foot (cough just did that cough).
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I will never again check to see if a power socket is switched on by sticking a metal pin into the end of the extension cord that is a long way from the wall. I will just walk over to it to check.

I will also never again try to cut guinea grass with a machete from the opposite side of a barbed wire fence (the lowest wire), I almost slit my wrist. Still have a scar on the side of my wrist.
        I will just walk around or jump the fence.

I will never leave open containers of chemicals laying around. I was about 15, my brother about 2. Parents weren't home. I was bleaching a couple of shirts and my bro picked up the cup and drank it, I was panicking, so I thought if anything is going to happen to him it's going to happen to me too, so I poured myself a cup and drank some too.

So keep chemicals away from children and don't drink bleach!!
        sigpic

Comment

and
          I will always check my goth boots' zippers are done up before going down stairs !!!

Comment

goth boots?
            The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Yeah? Ya have a problem !!!?

Comment

My "Stupid things I have done" list is too long to post. Random sampling.

Do not cut open ice cream boxes - just missed severing a tendon to my index finger.

Do not hold a stubborn paint can while prying open with a screw driver - gashed open 2 knuckles and nicked the tendon to the same index finger.

Pay attention to the fact that the d@mn pan just came out of a 400F oven - semi-permanent impression of the handle on palm and fingers.

Alcohol burns almost invisibily - do not use it to light the charcoal for grilling.

Canoes are tippy little things which take great delight in watching their passengers floundering around in the water and choking. I don't care what falls overboard next time. The boat behind me can retrieve it.

OH - comment on the very first post. YES!! Waxing hurts like hades. I get the eyebrows shaped every couple months.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  and
                  I will always check my goth boots' zippers are done up before going down stairs !!!
                  That is so funny, I've done that one too, except I was wearing a long cape, and down I went.
                  sigpic
                  siggy made by RogueRanger
                  http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                  killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I managed to grab the hand-rail, and fortunately no-one was there to see me and ruin my college life indefinitely !!!

Comment

I will never drink WAY TOO MUCH peach schnapps in one night and then try to march in a parade the next morning (i played cymbals and if it hadn't been for my uniform jacket just might have lost some body parts that I'm rather fond of....)
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

I will never spill my iced tea on my keyboard again ... I WANT MY ICED TEA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

I will never spill my iced tea on my keyboard again ... I WANT MY ICED TEA !!!
                          that sucks....
                          and it makes me want iced tea too....
                          sigpic

Comment

Radenska lemon flavoured is the best . It's imported here, so you'd think it would be available there too....

Comment

eh...not a big fan of lemon flavored iced tea actually....i have some chai downstairs...just too lazy to go mix it with milk.... lol
                              sigpic

Comment

eeww milk. Yay, ch"I" is Russian for tea
                                I decided I'd get over my embarrassment and post this here:
                                Waking up to my alarm, hitting my head on the ceiling, knocking myself out and dreaming I'm doing what I'm meant to be doing

Also:
                                Cutting the back-side of my hand on my evil desk (still have the scar from 4 months ago, it was reeeeeeeeeeeeeally deep )
                                Hitting my head on said evil desk.
                                Spilling calligraphy ink on the carpet *hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X