Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once while I was at work (and wearing a denim skirt), the tag in my undies was irritating me so badly that I went to the bathroom and ripped it out. Before I could leave the bathroom, my underwear fell off and hit the floor around my ankles. Apparently, the seam had split due to ripping the tag out. I was so glad it didn't wait until I was back at my station.

So, I will not rip the tag out of my underwear or wear Fruit of the Loom undies again. From then on, I've been wearing another brand and I wear them inside out so the tag doesn't bother me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Once while I was at work (and wearing a denim skirt), the tag in my undies was irritating me so badly that I went to the bathroom and ripped it out. Before I could leave the bathroom, my underwear fell off and hit the floor around my ankles. Apparently, the seam had split due to ripping the tag out. I was so glad it didn't wait until I was back at my station.

So, I will not rip the tag out of my underwear or wear Fruit of the Loom undies again. From then on, I've been wearing another brand and I wear them inside out so the tag doesn't bother me.
      Joe Boxer (you can get 'em at Kmart) are tagless!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        Joe Boxer (you can get 'em at Kmart) are tagless!
        Woo hoo! But would they fit comfortably? I've never tried them.
        sigpic

Comment

That's all I wear...they have lots of different styles! (and I've reached a new low....I will never talk about my underwear on the forums! )
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm? ahh...
            This one is embarrassing too:
            After I eat chocolate cake with white choc icing, I will ensure there is none on my trousers, especially if they are my fake-leather ones. I went to town and everyone was like "SLUT" !!! So awkward.... I had to constantly be pulling my top over it.
            I will never lend my mother scissors because she never returns them ....
            A stupid thing a random kid will never do to me again:I was wearing my goth clothing and walking around town. This kid was looking at me like:FREAK! and was staring at me and stalking me. I looked at him, but past him as I walked past and he wet himself !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
              Hmm? ahh...
              This one is embarrassing too:
              After I eat chocolate cake with white choc icing, I will ensure there is none on my trousers, especially if they are my fake-leather ones. I went to town and everyone was like "SLUT" !!! So awkward.... I had to constantly be pulling my top over it.
              I will never lend my mother scissors because she never returns them ....
              A stupid thing a random kid will never do to me again:I was wearing my goth clothing and walking around town. This kid was looking at me like:FREAK! and was staring at me and stalking me. I looked at him, but past him as I walked past and he wet himself !!!!!!!!!!!
              At least she doesn't run with them....

LOL that's funny....

I'm sadly the mother with the really loud children who, upon seeing a girl with blue hair, stared and loudly asked "mommy why's her hair blue? it looks silly!"
              *facepalm*
              sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhahahaaaaaaaa!!!
                EDIT:Actually, she does run with them !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhahahaaaaaaaa!!!
                  EDIT:Actually, she does run with them !!!
                  *gigglesnort*
                  sigpic

Comment

At least she doesn't run with them....

LOL that's funny....

I'm sadly the mother with the really loud children who, upon seeing a girl with blue hair, stared and loudly asked "mommy why's her hair blue? it looks silly!"
                    *facepalm*
                    I have the utmost sympathy for you right now. It would've been funny if she answered!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      I have the utmost sympathy for you right now. It would've been funny if she answered!!
                      I told him that she probably just liked the color and wanted to do something fun with her hair (since then I've had pink and purple highlights in my hair ), and told him that it wasn't nice to stare (or point) at people...I made sure she heard me and smiled apologetically to her....she smiled back, she didn't seem to mind....
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's good !
                        I will never put my headphones on after my MP3 player has just been attached to a speaker !!!

Comment

I told him that she probably just liked the color and wanted to do something fun with her hair (since then I've had pink and purple highlights in my hair ), and told him that it wasn't nice to stare (or point) at people...I made sure she heard me and smiled apologetically to her....she smiled back, she didn't seem to mind....

If dye comes NEAR my hair, it will die. *loves her locks*

Ok, maybe a bit of blue in the front.

Comment

Heheh *remembers Vala twirling her hair in the Wizard of Oz rip-off in 200*

Comment

I just walked to the store in my jammies to get cappuccino/hot chocolate (I mix them together) and in spite of knowing just how hot it is, managed to burn my tongue....there are just SO many things wrong with this....

AMC, the funky colors I get fade out pretty quickly.... I'm trying to find something more permanent though!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just walked to the store in my jammies to get cappuccino/hot chocolate (I mix them together) and in spite of knowing just how hot it is, managed to burn my tongue....there are just SO many things wrong with this....

AMC, the funky colors I get fade out pretty quickly.... I'm trying to find something more permanent though!

Do research before buying-always a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X