Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange is good

Comment

Must always make sure my jeans are done up before answering the door I didn't realise they were undone and I managed to get from my computer to the front door with no problems... And of course they only fell down after I had opened the door..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Must always make sure my jeans are done up before answering the door I didn't realise they were undone and I managed to get from my computer to the front door with no problems... And of course they only fell down after I had opened the door..
        whoops! who was at the door?

note: cappuccino...still hot!
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

BwAHah Sorry
          Who was it ???
          I will never look upon my brother again (he is often shirtless *shudders*)

Comment

I will never watch the Wolf's Rain anime ever again. I absolutely hated it. (No offense to anyone who likes it...just my opinion...but it was incredibly weird!)
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

I wanted to watch it but the disks were scratched :
              I will never hire from the library again before checking the disks !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                I wanted to watch it but the disks were scratched :
                I will never hire from the library again before checking the disks !
                *sigh* I have that problem with the VHS tapes I borrow...or it could be the VCR we have...I dunno *shrug*

I will never let my hubby be the one to choose the movie we watch before bed (two disasters so far this week and it's only Tuesday... )
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

No but really....Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny! C'mon I didn't even watch it the whole way through the first time! I'm picky about my Jack Black movies

And tonight? He thought he'd do better....The Dark Night...Ok...see...I loved Heath Ledger but this movie just disturbed me and will keep me awake all night...

sheesh...how does this man not know me by now!? At least when I get to pick, it's something he likes!!! (he's a Stargate fan too )

Am currently plugged into my Enya station on Pandora...soothing sounds....over gun fire
                    sigpic

Comment

He probably wants you to cuddl- ermm... forget I said that
                      My brother spam-played "Tribute" at one stage ....

Comment

He probably wants you to cuddl- ermm... forget I said that
                        My brother spam-played "Tribute" at one stage ....
                        no, he's usually pretty blunt about that....
                        (we've been together for 8 years and married for six this month......)

ugh...
                        sigpic

Comment

ahhh.. ewwwwwww*llallalallalallallalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            Once while I was at work (and wearing a denim skirt), the tag in my undies was irritating me so badly that I went to the bathroom and ripped it out. Before I could leave the bathroom, my underwear fell off and hit the floor around my ankles. Apparently, the seam had split due to ripping the tag out. I was so glad it didn't wait until I was back at my station.

So, I will not rip the tag out of my underwear or wear Fruit of the Loom undies again. From then on, I've been wearing another brand and I wear them inside out so the tag doesn't bother me.
                            Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            Joe Boxer (you can get 'em at Kmart) are tagless!
                            Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            Woo hoo! But would they fit comfortably? I've never tried them.
                            Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            That's all I wear...they have lots of different styles! (and I've reached a new low....I will never talk about my underwear on the forums! )
                            I have a thousand bits of clothing with tags ripped/cut out of them. Especially undergarments.
                            Manufacturers for the lower half have finally gotten the idea and make tagless. Now if only the support garment manufacturers for the upper half would take the hint. I cut off the annoying tags and write size and style on the underside of the straps.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                              I have a thousand bits of clothing with tags ripped/cut out of them. Especially undergarments.
                              Manufacturers for the lower half have finally gotten the idea and make tagless. Now if only the support garment manufacturers for the upper half would take the hint. I cut off the annoying tags and write size and style on the underside of the straps.
                              It must be a bunch of men who haven't much regard for women's comfort who make these things! Have you ever noticed the tag in men's underwear? It's sewn in on all sides!!! Why only do that for men???

NOTE: Not all men disregard women's comfort. But those that do design women's underwear.
                              sigpic

Comment

that's strange, tags never bother me actually

maybe you ladies should all go commando eh?
                                The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X