Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...which brings up another thing...
    I will never burn my forehead with my curling iron or flat iron again....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
      I will never again

- bike 20 km right after breaking my toe
      - mow the lawn without shoes on
      - cut my own bangs
      - skinny dip in a frozen lake
      - take part in a pharmacology experiment on the rate of renal filtration of drugs as a both test subject and person who has to titrate the solution...
      Yeah, I've pulled that stunt. Back in the days when I didn't know that the best way to get rid of bangs is to let them grow out.

About 2 weeks ago I was in a very anti-Twilight mood and made some wooden stakes. Instead of pushing the knife blade away from me, I pulled it towards me and mangaged to cut my finger, quite possibly a tendon or nerves. It's in the final stages of healing and will leave a very visable scar. Almost fainted because of it. Next time I'm in an anti-Twilight mood, I'm just gonna write instead. Lot less pain, for sure!!

Never put a rabbit back into it's cage. My right wrist now looks like I've attempted susicide and (while it's faint), there's a scar on my left palm.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

!
        I will never use the moisturiser on my face again which made it look as if a side my face got melted off !!!!! And this was 3 or so months ago... it's still there !!!!!!

Comment

I REFUSE to bathe the cats ever again...the hubby can do it from now on! I look like I was in a teeny tiny war zone!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I will never:
            1. Accidentally click on an ad on a Russian... "file sharing"... site again - it is worse because I understand it !!!!
            2 Accidentally click on a GW ad/ad on GW.
            3 Read any PMs from SoulRe@ver (!!!)
            4 Say any sentence in Dutch/having at least 1 Dutch word or referring to a Dutch word that contains "love" in it... always... leads... to... awkward... circumstances ...... and HUGE(!!!) misunderstandings !!!

Comment

I will stop typing a reply only to push the My Controls link instead of the Post Reply button.....
              sigpic

Comment

! I will be careful when going to click the "go Advanced" button as I often hit "post reply" instead !!!

Comment

I keep thinking my sketchbook is where my keyboard is and my keyboard is where my sketchbook is !!!!

Comment

I will stop forgetting to bring stuff downstairs with me...I'm sick of climbing the steps!!!! (brb, gotta go upstairs and get my sis a tshirt... )
                    sigpic

Comment

I shall attempt to stop spamming this thread and actually begin being bothered to edit posts again !

Comment

Or not

Comment

Comment

I will never let my evil Dutch physiotherapist attach electrodes to my elbow again. My hand raised due to muscle contraction. At first he joked I was waving, then this escalated to Hilter salutes . In addition, I had to hold my hand DOWN at first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                              I will never let my evil Dutch physiotherapist attach electrodes to my elbow again. My hand raised due to muscle contraction. At first he joked I was waving, then this escalated to Hilter salutes . In addition, I had to hold my hand DOWN at first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I had those thingies attached to my thigh (tendonitis in my knee that required physical therapy)...it was weird! and my physical therapist was exceptionally attractive and I was at that hormonal teenage girl stage...nothing like having a hot guy playing with your inner thigh!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                I had those thingies attached to my thigh (tendonitis in my knee that required physical therapy)...it was weird! and my physical therapist was exceptionally attractive and I was at that hormonal teenage girl stage...nothing like having a hot guy playing with your inner thigh!
                                *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X