Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    If you think about it. Was it a good idea saying you have a sister with me around
    youd betray me *crys*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      youd betray me *crys*
      Nope. just be more storm inclined than usual knowing there is two of you
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Open spoiler tags containing a picture an Australian spider.

...*twitches*

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
        Atm I am temped to say I will never leave my apartment again. But no need for such extreme things to do...
        No matter what, it's worth it
        Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
        I'll just say that next time I find a fake tattoo I will NOT put it on my face, forget it completely and go to buy some groceries. (But it was only a small silvery star. It's likely no one even noticed. I hope.)
        !!!
        If you think about it. Was it a good idea saying you have a sister with me around
        Probably not *erases it from Ukko's memory for Pookey with Goa'uld hand device *

Being on GW and not having taken my painkillers....

Comment

TAKE YOUR PAINKILLERS and thanks for erasing Ukkos memory and anyway my sisters even uglier than me
          sigpic

Comment

TAKE YOUR PAINKILLERS and thanks for erasing Ukkos memory and anyway my sisters even uglier than me
            Pookey is not ugly
            sigpic

Comment

how do you know
              sigpic

Comment

how do you know
                Because your not Your not mean, rude, spiteful or a beehatch(Atleast from what i've sen on here your not) Therefore, you are not ugly.
                sigpic

Comment

Because your not Your not mean, rude, spiteful or a beehatch(Atleast from what i've sen on here your not) Therefore, you are not ugly.
                  that is such a nice thing to say..i may weep, your so sweet *glomps Ukko*
                  sigpic

Comment

Its true. *Is glomped* *Is being squished, but doesnt care*
                    sigpic

Comment

I have
                      It's a trap !!!

Trying to explain to someone at work that it's not safe for me to use certain machines (eg, the vats for fries) AT ALL due to my medication . (he was being an annoying arrogant idiot who obviously knows nothing of medicine)
                      ALSO:
                      Having to tell my boss and co-workers that I'm not stoned, my medication made me euphoric !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                        I have

It's a trap !!!

Trying to explain to someone at work that it's not safe for me to use certain machines (eg, the vats for fries) AT ALL due to my medication . (he was being an annoying arrogant idiot who obviously knows nothing of medicine)
                        ALSO:
                        Having to tell my boss and co-workers that I'm not stoned, my medication made me euphoric !!!!!!!!
                        who's?

theres always people like that no matter where you go
                        sigpic

Comment

Teddy

Forget to remove the chuck key from the chuck before starting the lathe.
                          sigpic

Comment

how far did the key fly? you wernt hurt were you?

i went to Canada and i bought a pyramid and the shop assistant said be careful its full of sand and it might leak out a bit, ya think, coming thro customs i was called over and it was the pyramid, it leaked sand all right but what she hadnt mentioned was that it was white sand, i was lucky i wasnt dragged into the back and stripped searched thanks to her. i also got stopped for...wait for it...Avon blusher balls
                            sigpic

Comment

how far did the key fly? you wernt hurt were you?

i went to Canada and i bought a pyramid and the shop assistant said be careful its full of sand and it might leak out a bit, ya think, coming thro customs i was called over and it was the pyramid, it leaked sand all right but what she hadnt mentioned was that it was white sand, i was lucky i wasnt dragged into the back and stripped searched thanks to her. i also got stopped for...wait for it...Avon blusher balls
                              Nope. But its still stupid. For me and those behind me. I dont miss coming home covered in tiny metal shavings. I even managed to get some in my hair

Yeah, sure Pookey, "white sand" we believe you Hehe

Avon balls?
                              sigpic

Comment

Nope. But its still stupid. For me and those behind me. I dont miss coming home covered in tiny metal shavings. I even managed to get some in my hair

Yeah, sure Pookey, "white sand" we believe you Hehe

Avon balls?
                                good job none got in your eyes could have been very painful

damn, ive been rumbled

Avon blusher balls are basically a blusher made into lots of little balls
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X