Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
    Dude and they do it to their bikini line!
    I have to say I like the silky smooth legs, but shaving or nair shouldn't be so painful. My room mate next year is a b-boy so he nair and shaves all his hair except his head off.

The stupid thing that I am never going to do again was, skateboarding on an unstable skateboard down a hill and getting launched off a speed bump. After stumbling to my dorm room dripping with blood I find there was no anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom neither was their in my dorm room, all i had was germ-x hand sanitizer and band aids. Seeing "Anti-bacterial" on the germ-x I put a glob on a cut the size of peach. I caught myself about half way to hitting the ground after I passed out for about a second.
    I winced as soon as you said germ-x. Ouch!
    sigpic

Comment

Tequila night.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

tequila ain't all that bad
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

not set fire to a field, then, after fire brigade had left go back and set fire to the bit that hadnt burnt ( i am ashamed, and i was only 12 it was a long, long time ago)
          sigpic

Comment

^dude that is{mod snip}UP
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 August 2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Getting involved with ANY school-realited publications.
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                not set fire to a field, then, after fire brigade had left go back and set fire to the bit that hadnt burnt ( i am ashamed, and i was only 12 it was a long, long time ago)
                At least that made it even.

My stupid thing:
                Thinking I could drive after consuming strawberries. (They make me drunk if I eat more than a few.) In my defense, I didn't know.
                sigpic

Comment

My room mate next year is a b-boy so he nair and shaves all his hair except his head off.
                  OK this may turn out to be the stupidest thing I will never need to do again , but..........what's a b-boy?
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                    Thinking I could drive after consuming strawberries. (They make me drunk if I eat more than a few.)
                    ???!

earth to Hiccups> wanna tell us about your home planet ?

Comment

anyway one thing I'm sure never to try again : "driving" around in my dad's car without a licence (I was 7 when that happened )

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        OK this may turn out to be the stupidest thing I will never need to do again , but..........what's a b-boy?
                        break dancer

Wait, you can get drunk by eating fruits? I thought it took a long time for them to ferment, unless you soaked them in vodka or something

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                          ???!

earth to Hiccups> wanna tell us about your home planet ?
                          I wish I knew. Sometimes I think I am from another planet. Nothing about me is normal.

break dancer

Wait, you can get drunk by eating fruits? I thought it took a long time for them to ferment, unless you soaked them in vodka or something
                          Normal humans can't. But, I can. But I can also wiggle my nose. Strange, that's me in a nutshell. And I do mean a nutshell.
                          sigpic

Comment

putting mayo on my hair to make it shine ( it doesnt, and its messy)
                            putting household bleach in hair to make it blonde ( it just makes it stiff and you stink like a bog)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              putting mayo on my hair to make it shine ( it doesnt, and its messy)
                              putting household bleach in hair to make it blonde ( it just makes it stiff and you stink like a bog)
                              Oh, the things we women do.

BTW, I would think that the smell of the bleach would have been attrocious (sp?).

Another stupid for me (and this goes back to the original posts about waxing, epilating, etc.):
                              I tried to dye the hair on my legs blonde so I wouldn't have to shave it. Dumb, huh? Especially since I had a reaction to the dye. Sigh.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm. Well, lets see....getting drunk on Japanese beer while on a ship that was in the middle of the Bering Sea, in the middle of a good storm, with the head being in the bow that is going through a ~7-8 meter vertical arc with each swell certainly tops the list here.

That was just horrible.
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X