Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never again:
    ~let someone talk me into driving their car (when I have a brand new learner's permit) before I'm ready to drive, and then let said person pull the wheel outta my hand, causing me to drive into a low stone wall after jumping the curb.... (no one was hurt, and I didn't get arrested....)
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

I will never again stick 5 pieces of bubblegum in my mouth and blow a bubble bigger than my head. *chuckles* It was hillarious (now anyway) trying to get the bubblegum off of my glasses and out of my long hair. (When I took my glasses off, I bet you could see the outline on my face. I don't know, I am really blind without them.)
      sigpic

Comment

decided to take a bath at my brothers while babysitting the kids had one of those hammock things you attach to the tiles with suckers for their toys i decided it was in the way pulled it, it came off followed by 4 tiles and the plaster, messy

helping bro fix up his house and put hammer through his bedroom wall. wasnt pleased escpecially when i suggested he paper over it , no one would ever know.

never ever sit under anything my bro has made i had a 7ft by 2ft mahogany shelf and a mahogany picture fall on my head. i now wear a crashhelmut when i visit....i kid you not.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          I will never again stick 5 pieces of bubblegum in my mouth and blow a bubble bigger than my head. *chuckles* It was hillarious (now anyway) trying to get the bubblegum off of my glasses and out of my long hair. (When I took my glasses off, I bet you could see the outline on my face. I don't know, I am really blind without them.)
          thats awesome (not the mess bit) i cant make mine go that big
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=drewandian;10529990]I will never again:
            ~let someone talk me into driving their car (when I have a brand new learner's permit) before I'm ready to drive, and then let said person pull the wheel outta my hand, causing me to drive into a low stone wall after jumping the curb.... (no one was hurt, and I didn't get arrestedQUOTE]

aaaw
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              aah PH pull up a chair,and sit down youll fit right in

i just hope nobody from the fire dept comes on here,
              Did I mention I work with potentially explosive chemicals.. and around extremely dangerous wood/metal working machinery?

Comment

Mountain climbing during a snowstorm.

....in retrospect, it seems like such an obvious thing to not do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  Did I mention I work with potentially explosive chemicals.. and around extremely dangerous wood/metal working machinery?
                  sigpic

Comment

I've only hurt myself once or twice... ...OK, I've hurt myself on every machine in the workshop...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      I've only hurt myself once or twice... ...OK, I've hurt myself on every machine in the workshop...
                      ouch
                      Last edited by pookey; 22 August 2009, 03:38 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

ouch
                        You edited! And no There weren't any

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                          Mountain climbing during a snowstorm.

....in retrospect, it seems like such an obvious thing to not do.
                          Hindsight is not 20/20. It's a kick in the pants is what it is.
                          sigpic

Comment

about not being arrested....we DID get pulled over by a cop from my town who made me go back to the town where we hit the wall (one town over) and I had to sit in the police station while they made me sweat for a bit....apparently someone called 911 b/c they thought we were drunk (I was 16 and still in high school)....cops all knew my dad (a couple of them had gone to school with him) so they kept us there for a little while, gave us a warning and sent us on our merry way.....

my dad met me at the door (pretending to be angry) when I got home, mom and dad lectured me (again pretending to be stern) and I could hear them laughing hysterically as I made my way to bed.....
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              about not being arrested....we DID get pulled over by a cop from my town who made me go back to the town where we hit the wall (one town over) and I had to sit in the police station while they made me sweat for a bit....apparently someone called 911 b/c they thought we were drunk (I was 16 and still in high school)....cops all knew my dad (a couple of them had gone to school with him) so they kept us there for a little while, gave us a warning and sent us on our merry way.....

my dad met me at the door (pretending to be angry) when I got home, mom and dad lectured me (again pretending to be stern) and I could hear them laughing hysterically as I made my way to bed.....
                              Cute story.

Ok, I have another one. It's not anything major like setting the woods on fire or anything, but it was stupid.

I set the plastic strainer on the hot burner that I just pulled the pan off of. When I found it later, it was stuck to the coil of our electric stove. I don't think the plastic ever did come off of the burner. Alas, apartment life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well there's a few.

1] Sleeping with a girl when her dad was staying at her house...ive never run so fast butt nekkid in my life
                                2] Ripping the internet cable off a school (i was young okay)

3] Throwing an empty aerosol can into a camp fire, it exploded out and hit my friend in the shoulder we were laughing for hours , he was fine of course.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Working...
                                X