This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    YooJoo we all get like that now and then. Being the eternal optimist is alot of work. Sorry if my rant just dragged you down even more. As for Jack pics... Well I have a couple that Mala graciously scrubbed for me, here's one from The Cure

uh.......would i be to forward if i asked for another pic that is equally as or even more sexier than that one!! OMG!! I love that pic!! Thanks rural!!! and don't worry....you didnt bring me down...i promise!!
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

uh....as much as i adore that pic and would just love to keep it visible for everyone to see......it would probably make the mods less cranky if i mad it a link or a url or whatever it is supposed to be. Can someone tell me how?

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        In response to the question in Yoojoo's sig:

The answer is Animaniacs. It was either Yakko or Wakko who said it. Personally I prefer Pinky and the Brain and The godpigeon.
        Points for you!! I LOVED animaniacs!! loved loved loved it! Pinky and the brain were hillarious and i am so glad they got their own spin off show!! even if it was only for a little while!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          (((((((((((((((((((((((((YJ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'd never whack you upside of the head.

I might sic my JackClone on ya.... (Oh wait, that wouldn't be punishment would it now???? Hmmmm... maybe I might have to take your JackClone away from you........ what was that saying --- 'yeah, that's the ticket.' )
          go ahead!! sic away SS......bring it!! come on!! Im waiting for my punishment!!! oh...and FYI: my jack clone is hidden away in a safe, safe place!! ahem...*cough* under my blanket *cough* that did not just come outta my mouth......no no no...i was just kidding!!

well........now that i just posted a gazillion posts in a row.....i think i must go climb into my blanket....ahem.....uh....i mean, spider hole again.!!

Comment

Mala, I've used one of your pretty Saltires in my sig. Thanks for finding it. It's the best one as it has to be sky blue. Here's a wee thingy about it.

A wee thingy about the Saltire!

Remember, questions will be asked later!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
              uh.......would i be to forward if i asked for another pic that is equally as or even more sexier than that one!! OMG!! I love that pic!! Thanks rural!!! and don't worry....you didnt bring me down...i promise!!
              I can think of one pic, unfortunately I don't have it capped & darn if I can't think of which ep the scene is from. I know it has been posted in the thunk thread before....

*snaps fingers*

Dang it. I still can't think of the ep name. Y'know the pic where Jack is leaning back on his elbows very relaxed and seductive looking on cream colored stairs leading up to a cream-colored engraved monument behind him. He's got his tan desert storm fatigues on and has his gun placed *oh-just-so* between his legs.......

**snap snap snap**

Oh heck... a senior moment if there ever was one.....

Somebody's got to know/have the pic I'm talking about.... If you do... please post so YJ'll be happy. (and me too... )
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Right now I'm writing the annual performance evaluations for my department and I'm tempted to write one for TPTB. They would definitely get an overall rating of needs improvement. I'm putting them on notice, and if Sam and Jack aren't together and shippy by the end of this season, they'll get an overall unsatisfacory. Fire their a****!

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Yoojoo is waiting for Shimmering Star to sic her jack clone on me!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                    Yoojoo is waiting for Shimmering Star to sic her jack clone on me!!
                    Originally posted by yoojoo (just a few wee posts ago...)
                    FYI: my jack clone is hidden away in a safe, safe place!! ahem...*cough* under my blanket *cough*

.....i think i must go climb into my blanket.... ahem..... uh.... i mean, spider hole again.!!
                    Sounds like you had enough *ahem* punishment for one day......

Methinks my JackClone is safer w/me this evening. Plus it's damp & cool here.... I need him to keep me warm and dry..... you understand YJ. Don't you?
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      Right now I'm writing the annual performance evaluations for my department and I'm tempted to write one for TPTB. They would definitely get an overall rating of needs improvement. I'm putting them on notice, and if Sam and Jack aren't together and shippy by the end of this season, they'll get an overall unsatisfacory. Fire their a****!

Comment

Sounds like you had enough *ahem* punishment for one day......

Methinks my JackClone is safer w/me this evening. Plus it's damp & cool here.... I need him to keep me warm and dry..... you understand YJ. Don't you?
                        ok.......but only because you need to stay warm and dry.....we don't want you catching a cold now do we...

psst...hey jack clone, I got my eye on you boy!! another time maybe...another time!!

Comment

I can think of one pic, unfortunately I don't have it capped & darn if I can't think of which ep the scene is from. I know it has been posted in the thunk thread before....

*snaps fingers*

Dang it. I still can't think of the ep name. Y'know the pic where Jack is leaning back on his elbows very relaxed and seductive looking on cream colored stairs leading up to a cream-colored engraved monument behind him. He's got his tan desert storm fatigues on and has his gun placed *oh-just-so* between his legs.......

**snap snap snap**

Somebody's got to know/have the pic I'm talking about.... If you do... please post so YJ'll be happy. (and me too... )
                          Is this what you're talking about? I don't know where I got it and have no idea what the writing says. I just remember thinking it was too cute and had to save it.

Just caught up on the thread. Mala, all the pics you posted on the 4th were too yummy! You were killing me (softly)

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                            I was at the beach yesterday and on the way there I saw a fishing shop that made me chuckle. It was called "Rick's Custom Rods" teehee!!
                            Next time I go past it, I'll take a pic of it for you guys cuz I'm sure Mala the Magnificent could do something with it.

waterfall
                            Oh the images that conjures.

Comment

*snaps fingers*

**snap snap snap**

Sounds like Season Two's Serpent's Song I'm afraid I don't have any caps of that one...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                Is this what you're talking about? I don't know where I got it and have no idea what the writing says. I just remember thinking it was too cute and had to save it.

Just caught up on the thread. Mala, all the pics you posted on the 4th were too yummy! You were killing me (softly)

ship sistah
                                OOOO I think that's it. I'm guessing Full Circle for the ep.
                                Last edited by Ruralstar; 06 January 2005, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X