X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

I haven't posted this one in a while... It's Boonie Jack!
      sigpic

Comment

So cute...
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I hope you gals are enjoying the pics! I'm just random posting and could probably go on for a while, but I've got to get something to eat now... Will try to be back in a little while with a new, hot S/J manip!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tclothingw View Post
              so Mala you know what this means? Now I will have to create a subfolder inside my "Mala" folder for the "cranckies".
              I'm starting to think you like my comfy computer.

*save, save, save*...

this might take a while.

Maria
              LOL! I did that long ago! There's the Mala folder. Then, there's the smilies folder. Then, there's the holiday smilies folder.

I have also considered putting all the S/J ones in a folder by themselves, but haven't gotten that...specific yet...

EDIT: Whew! All this semi-naked Jack, plus talk of a hot new S/J manip, I'll certainly be checking back in later this evening!
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 09 March 2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                Hey, I hope you gals are enjoying the pics! I'm just random posting and could probably go on for a while, but I've got to get something to eat now... Will try to be back in a little while with a new, hot S/J manip!

HOLY HANNAH!! Thank goodness I am sitting on my couch with the laptop, at least now when I go its not so painful.. (just kidding)

Great run of pictures Mala!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

First of all, I must instruct you in the terminology of Mala's World. Most people call these little pictures or emoticons, 'smilies'. If you know me and my work, I don't make a lot of silly, happy smilies... I like to make mine more in character - visually and in terms the character's personality, so I call mine 'crankies'. So since most of mine are for Jack, the term is my tribute to his crankiness as well as mine!

Here are a couple of Cranky Jack examples:

As for where do they live? They all live right here in this little Cheyenne Mountain, of course!

Actually, Astra is right. If you want them, you'll have to slog through the pages of Mala's World and save...

I believe I started making them in early Jan 2006 (so start back there). This was one my first ones . Btw, most of my SG1 crankies are based on the original artwork of Gillies Nuytens (The Scifi World www.scifiworld.net). He made the smilies that are shared on GW. Check out his web site for more SG1 and SGA smilies as well as for other sci-fi shows.
                  LOL... "crankies," I was wondering about that. Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

I'm baaack!

OK, about my new S/J pic: lately I've been experimenting with updating 'classic' S/J pics using caps and promo pics of SGA Sam with her longer hair. (Hey, it's not like S/J shippers have a wealth of new on-screen material to play with, do we?) Anyway, the 'updated POV kiss' that I posted a few weeks ago was my first attempt. Here's my latest, based on the original 'hot S/J kiss' from Season 1's BROCA DIVIDE...

Spoiler:
                    If you want to see the full, uncropped, color and black and white versions of this pic, they're up on the Ship Art section of my web site. You can find them on my new SGA manip page along with some of my more recent pics.
                    sigpic

Comment

oH yes, me wants.

*runs to Mala's page*...

GUH! yummm... nice!

oHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a question!!!!
                      sends you a PM...

Maria
                      Last edited by tclothingw; 09 March 2008, 08:59 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm baaack!

OK, about my new S/J pic: lately I've been experimenting with updating 'classic' S/J pics using caps and promo pics of SGA Sam with her longer hair. (Hey, it's not like S/J shippers have a wealth of new on-screen material to play with, do we?) Anyway, the 'updated POV kiss' that I posted a few weeks ago was my first attempt. Here's my latest, based on the original 'hot S/J kiss' from Season 1's BROCA DIVIDE...

Spoiler:
                        If you want to see the full, uncropped, color and black and white versions of this pic, they're up on the Ship Art section of my web site. You can find them on my new SGA manip page along with some of my more recent pics.
                        Brava! Brava! Artist! Artist!

* In case you can't tell, I really, really, really like this one!!! Must share with Ship Thread!!!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 10 March 2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Wow, Mala, you rock! In case I haven't mentioned it yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Let's play catch!"

Is it just me or does he look as if he starts to cry every moment?

I haven't posted this one in a while... It's Boonie Jack!

Nope, definitely haven't seen that one yet! Marvellous!

I somehow have the distinct feeling that he only wore this hat when it was pouring rain! As one can see in the scene from "The light" with Sam at the beach, for example.

Oh, wait, the episode where they helped the Tok'ra moving also has Boonie Jack, and there the sun was shining. But overall, I think I'm right. What do you think?
                            Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Truly beautiful Mala - keep up the good work
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tclothingw View Post
                                oH yes, me wants.

*runs to Mala's page*...

GUH! yummm... nice!

oHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have a question!!!!
                                sends you a PM...

Maria
                                Thank you! Check your PM box. Btw, I'm glad you liked the color version, too!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                Brava! Brava! Artist! Artist!

* In case you can't tell, I really, really, really like this one!!! Must share with Ship Thread!!!
                                Thanks!

Guess I'll check out the Ship thread sometime and see what the response was, if any...

I have some new 'adaptations' in the works, but little time to work on them right now.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Wow, Mala, you rock! In case I haven't mentioned it yet.
                                Thank you, Egle01! And to Mala's World!!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Truly beautiful Mala - keep up the good work
                                Hey, it's a labor of love... And I mean that figuratively as well as literally.
                                Thanks so much for your kind words.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X